Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing? - page 65. (Read 29464 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 17, 2017, 08:26:07 AM
For more clear:
Trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trade.asp

An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or will appreciate in the future.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/investment.asp

It's very different. For more clear you can do some practice, to see how the different by your own eyes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 17, 2017, 08:04:36 AM
I haven't experienced it yet, but as far as I know the difference with these two: Trading, by this kind of business you need to bargain in the market you should know every single detail for you to be not "luge" and also you're the one who's thinking about this and for your strategy, while investing is that you will give money to someone and they will be the one who will take care of it they're are the one who will be responsible in your money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 17, 2017, 07:56:09 AM
The best way to explain it is to make a good statement rather than making a long and very technical definition that is hard for the reader to understand. So here is my explanation "  All trading is an investment but not all investment is trading". It simply means that even trading itself is considered as investment. But investment has many forms aside from just trading, it could be investment in networking, loans, business and many more.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2017, 07:46:32 AM
both of them is difference, but to make it easier to understand, when you investing, you trust your money to someone and you don't need and can't do anything with your money until certain period, when you trading, you used your skill and knowledge to generate profit and you need to some work in trading, you need to pay attention to the chart and keep the updated news everyday

so when investing you depend on somebody else when trading you depend on yourself
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
January 17, 2017, 07:01:35 AM
Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..
Pages:
Jump to: