Pages:
Author

Topic: Differences between an investor and common man! - page 10. (Read 3877 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 14
Investor is a men who living on profits from his investments mostly. Investor is a profession like car driver, doctor etc. Investor is a businessmen who gets revenue from other businesses, stocks etc. I don't think that everybody who bought some assets like crypto etc. can say that he is an investor. Yes, he made some investments from his savings but he is not investor. Because its like to say I am doctor after you put bandage on your pinched finger.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
An investor is an optimist to believe ten years from now they will receive greater value then now and a cynic to believe the value in spending money now also is not a reasonable price.    The common person has no capital to have any views either way, its commonly known that most in the western economies spend on debt not capital.
    The common person can be said to be an investor in themselves and most often an investor in their own house, few go as far as investing in a pension until its fairly late.    The biggest difference from investor to common man might be the investor has spare money to spend, very few working in the population feel able to delay any spending unless its almost immediately beneficial to do so.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
What are the things differ from mindset of common man with investor,please share your thoughts.

IMO,investors never want to take loans for their consumption like home loan,car loan,etc then just save money and will buy the things for their needs but common man like you and me will buy the things immediately when we get the desire of it using loans but we are paying 20% of interest to those kind of loans.

An investor invests to make their capital grow and is willing to take the risk. On the other hand, a common man would like to earn to be able to survive a day, to pay their expenses and debt. They often seek for opportunities to make their savongs grow.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Investor want to get much profit with cryptocurreny without think with their money but many common man never want to try investing without know how much profit get after invest there, they have know before invest at some product just one month how many percent profit getting and how long keep waiting it.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Common man (or non investor) is working in regular job and contented of the stable earnings they get in their work. They take loans everytime its needed because they are confident that they can afford to pay it even with interest as they have job to turn on to.

While investors are open for other opportunities to earn even if its risky. Sometimes you dont need to stick for being an investor only because you can also find a stable job while investing like here in crypto. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What are the things differ from mindset of common man with investor,please share your thoughts.

In my opinion, investors are similar to entrepreneurs common man is similar to the employee's
point of view. Then from that investor have a greater income usually than the common man.
Because investors are more willing to take risks and are not afraid of failure.
Inversely with the common man who prefers the safe zone, then of it is because of the fear of failure
that most common people work as employees.Because employees have a fixed income.

Now it depends on your choice, each prefers to be an investor or common man. Here there is nothing wrong
in choosing whichever, depending on the method each individual thought.
The difference between an investor and common man is their mindset. Investor mindset understands that the first goal is to gain a surplus of resources, seeks time and energy and use it to continue to generate value on their own, and that pays off in the long run. Common man mindset immediately sees a surplus as an opportunity for consumption, and is only looking into short-term returns.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

In my opinion, investors are similar to entrepreneurs common man is similar to the employee's
point of view. Then from that investor have a greater income usually than the common man.
Because investors are more willing to take risks and are not afraid of failure.
Inversely with the common man who prefers the safe zone, then of it is because of the fear of failure
that most common people work as employees.Because employees have a fixed income.

Now it depends on your choice, each prefers to be an investor or common man. Here there is nothing wrong
in choosing whichever, depending on the method each individual thought.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
common man will never think the two sides of his purchase, it will not think the disadvantages of its every purchase that's why it is yet not good and also they are not risk taker. investors are willing to take risk in their investment and having no regrets in every move they are doing, they are also aware if they are going to invest they can also lose their investment. their emotional capacity is quite strong too unlike common man.
You are not investors if you're not willing to take a risk, because majority of those risks taker will have a good profit but it need deeply research first. Well, the difference between an investor and a common man is the earning. A common man is just depending on his salary or business earnings, unlike investors that you can really assure to earn big profit more than what you are expecting for. Although it's risky still you'll earn big through it.

But remember first how many times you had been studying those critical and minors incidents that might be putting you in risk.
Study+willing to risk= success.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
common man will never think the two sides of his purchase, it will not think the disadvantages of its every purchase that's why it is yet not good and also they are not risk taker. investors are willing to take risk in their investment and having no regrets in every move they are doing, they are also aware if they are going to invest they can also lose their investment. their emotional capacity is quite strong too unlike common man.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
If you look more broadly, we can say that all people are investors. We constantly invest our time, in school, in work, in family, in relationships and so on. Someone is investing consciously, someone is not. All people are investors of varying degrees of education and understanding. People who invest their money and time resources correctly are rich, those who do it wrong are poor. Fortunately, we live in an age of information, and anyone can learn what we should be taught from childhood.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
~
I think not only common people want to take loans but also investors. The only difference between this two is that investors tale loans to make profit using that loan they will invest it unlike common people they take loans to buy the things they want. Therefore an investors think twice than common people. But not all common people is like the scenario I gave.

Yet, we shouldn't forget that many investors, if not most of them, are not making profits from their investments. I mean, it's not a magic formula of success, like "Be investor, don't be a common man!". Sometimes common people are more successful than investors, because the former spend their money on the things they need in everyday life, while the latter just lose their money with some bad investment.
Investors live their life with profits so they can afford to buy more things than common man but there is no simple magic formula to become successful investor,it will take atleast more than a decade to show how successful you are,that much patience will not be there with common people.

It's not only about patience. I disagree that common people lack patience, what they lack is knowledge in the first place. Working hard they don't have time to learn enough for making a good investment, and they often become victims of some scam projects promising big returns in a short period of time. For those people it's better to not invest in anything at all, and just live with the money they earn. Not everyone can be an investor. It's easy when you earn much more than what you need for everyday life, but if you can barely make ends meet, investment is not for you.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
It's really important for people to keep investing rather than keep the money on bank.

Inflation is the monster !
Being investor will have the advantage not for now but for next 5 or 10 years !
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Normal man obtain fund to satisfy their pressing needs and may end up without positive gain and as you have said, will still have the interest to meet up. Most common men aim to impress in a short time as they spend more on liabilities.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
The most obvious difference is that the investor uses the money to make a profit; while the common man simply spends it.
So - obviously if he works well - the investor becomes richer while the common man is poorer.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
It doesnt have to take ten years to be an investor and receive a benefit from it, many people own their own business and benefit quite quickly if its a cash business.     A gold mine will take ten years to establish, an incredible amount of patience and money spent is required to set up such an operation and ton of faith that at the end the gold price will justify the costs and pay for the fuel to extract and refine this resource.   Quite a gamble is such an investment but also great rewards are possible.
   On the other hand I had a friend who setup a market stall selling flowers and his investment was far more modest and he knew within a month if it was going to be profitable to continue and make the margin from flowers bought in the morning bulk sale then retailed to customers throughout the days after.   That business can be quite fast and obvious though building up a customer base counts for investment, goodwill and intangibles etc. so theres always some long term benefits.   A standard business cycle is six years I think and taxes and losses can be carried over about 4 years depending on the tax regime in that country.
Small business ideas can act fast when giving returns but the fact is it cannot reach the next level profit like big companies producing profits in stocks.I don't consider people doing business in small scale as investors since they are still in small scale so they are not getting benefits as an investor.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
It doesnt have to take ten years to be an investor and receive a benefit from it, many people own their own business and benefit quite quickly if its a cash business.     A gold mine will take ten years to establish, an incredible amount of patience and money spent is required to set up such an operation and ton of faith that at the end the gold price will justify the costs and pay for the fuel to extract and refine this resource.   Quite a gamble is such an investment but also great rewards are possible.
   On the other hand I had a friend who setup a market stall selling flowers and his investment was far more modest and he knew within a month if it was going to be profitable to continue and make the margin from flowers bought in the morning bulk sale then retailed to customers throughout the days after.   That business can be quite fast and obvious though building up a customer base counts for investment, goodwill and intangibles etc. so theres always some long term benefits.   A standard business cycle is six years I think and taxes and losses can be carried over about 4 years depending on the tax regime in that country.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I think a common man works himself and earns money, an investor makes his money work and make more money, that is the biggest trick there is. You don't even work yourself, you have money anyway and you make your money work for you instead, that is really a big power if you can master it, you will never have work a day in your life again.

Of course, investment is a job as well if you do it full time and that is how you make your money but after a certain amount of money, you can literally put all your money into great stocks that give good dividends and then you can just live with the dividends while keeping your initial investment intact which will also go up in price over years. That is how some old folks literally made their millions, of course we are in an age where people have hard time just living with the money they have let alone make extra however that doesn't mean you can't use this trick when you have money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
~
I think not only common people want to take loans but also investors. The only difference between this two is that investors tale loans to make profit using that loan they will invest it unlike common people they take loans to buy the things they want. Therefore an investors think twice than common people. But not all common people is like the scenario I gave.

Yet, we shouldn't forget that many investors, if not most of them, are not making profits from their investments. I mean, it's not a magic formula of success, like "Be investor, don't be a common man!". Sometimes common people are more successful than investors, because the former spend their money on the things they need in everyday life, while the latter just lose their money with some bad investment.
Investors live their life with profits so they can afford to buy more things than common man but there is no simple magic formula to become successful investor,it will take atleast more than a decade to show how successful you are,that much patience will not be there with common people.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
~

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

IMO,investors never want to take loans for their consumption like home loan,car loan,etc then just save money and will buy the things for their needs but common man like you and me will buy the things immediately when we get the desire of it using loans but we are paying 20% of interest to those kind of loans.

Pages:
Jump to: