Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! | - page 37. (Read 78113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
can't stand those msi wallet  Angry
how do you think your wallet will stay on my computer ?  Grin

Are you blind? You have a choice! Download the ZIP instead!
yes I am blind
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Found a block \(^_^)/
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
how do you think your wallet will stay on my computer ?  Grin

Are you blind? You have a choice! Download the ZIP instead!
legendary
downnnnnnnnnnn looooooooooaaaaaaaad iiiinnnng
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
How should the x13 bat file look like?
legendary
how do you think your wallet will stay on my computer ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
those devs...

they should stop releasing two coin at the same time

right mr cloak coin dev?
DSF
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
DIGIT IS NOW LAUNCHED!

Download links and Github source available in the OP and on digitpayment.org !!!
Something different.

How does it work with the compensation of scrypt DIG?
Do you need to copy the wallet.dat with the new address containing all coins to the new X13 wallet, or does it work some other way, by sending a PM with a copy of the signature, old address, new address message and the new X13 dig address?

see here :

Any information on how and when we can get our compensation after relaunch ? Do we need to provide our new wallet address
after relaunch on our forum profile ? Are they coming from the Genesis blocks or something ? Have you maybe created
unique wallet adresses for the compensations already? A lil bit more info please.

Thanks,

qwizzie   

The total amount of compensated DIG has been mined with block 1.

The compensation process will be simple as everyone PMing or e-mailing us their new Digit receiving addresses. You can send us your new Digit address using the same email from which you sent us your old one.

You will receive your DIG within 48 hours from sending in your new address.
Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
dev isn't even connected  Grin

lmao

it's the new trend
legendary
dev isn't even connected  Grin
Activity: 700
Hashhot Pool  http://dit.hashhot.com.  Please add it to OP.
hey , are you getting ready?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Something different.

Do you need to copy the wallet.dat with the new address containing all coins to the new X13 wallet, or does it work some other way, by sending a PM with a copy of the signature, old address, new address message and the new X13 dig address?

see here :

Any information on how and when we can get our compensation after relaunch ? Do we need to provide our new wallet address
after relaunch on our forum profile ? Are they coming from the Genesis blocks or something ? Have you maybe created
unique wallet adresses for the compensations already? A lil bit more info please.

Thanks,

qwizzie   

The total amount of compensated DIG has been mined with block 1.

The compensation process will be simple as everyone PMing or e-mailing us their new Digit receiving addresses. You can send us your new Digit address using the same email from which you sent us your old one.

You will receive your DIG within 48 hours from sending in your new address.
Something different.

Never mind, it's described in the start post :p
Activity: 546
is it possible to solo mine with multiple rigs by setting up the wallet on one rig and connecting all miners to it? Or do I need to setup some kind of proxy?

I have mined with 2 rigs in to one wallet, but with getwork it can be a little bit slower than with stratum pool.
All wallets use getwork.
If you follow the guides in internet. It is not too hard to set up a linux virtual machine and your own personal stratum backend. I solo mined several coins with my own NOMP pool. You dont need to set up front end for this. Only backend.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
where will be posted the wallet ?

check first post and check here : http://digitpayment.org/
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
LIVE

MineP.it Digit Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://dig.minep.it:3369 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • 24/7 on-site IRC chat
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Sorry but in your "getting started" it says that this coin will be scrypt based. Is that just a copy-paste or won't it work if I mine it with x13?
Activity: 742
Pools?
legendary
where will be posted the wallet ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
the port is what ever you want it to be,

so if you want your wallet server on port 1000, you would use port 1000 in your miners .bat.

if you did yourip:1000, you could connect from a remote computer and mine into your local wallet

So if I had 3 rigs and want to mine it into the 1 wallet, do I just basically match all my ports together and it will mine into the 1 wallet ?
Pages:
Jump to: