Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! | - page 52. (Read 78113 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I mine DIGIT coin on very nice pool www.minep.it. It`s not allowed for my member rank to put full code in signature but i do some shorter version.

yes i think is very nice too. Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I mine DIGIT coin on very nice pool www.minep.it. It`s not allowed for my member rank to put full code in signature but i do some shorter version.
Activity: 21
Beautiful Coin Logo&huge amounts of total coins.Please do your best to make DIG to

popular!
DSF
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

OP updated with new bounties!

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
I need to be more visible!?  Shocked

DSF
78 spots left on our subReddit giveaway!

We have another bounty style giveaway starting! This time we need a little bit of your help to make DIGIT more visible in bitcointalk forums.
All you need to do is add the following info in your signature and have at least one post below this announcement:

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dig-digit-x13-available-for-takeover-597634][size=16pt][b][color=black]DIG[/color][color=blue]IT[/color][/b][/size][/url]  DIG: dS8iP2ApBYwQ4QsmcFmK6atR2A76dW36za  [size=16pt][b][color=black]DIG[/color][color=blue] In![/color][/b][/size]

Example:
DIGIT  DIG: dS8iP2ApBYwQ4QsmcFmK6atR2A76dW36za  DIG In!

We will have a pleasant surprise for you in a week!

Please note that your signature may get automatically downgraded. Bitcointalk signature rules:

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

Rewards will differ according to your forum status and activity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
DSF

Digit is about to hit the 10 000 block milestone! 50 000 of 1000-DIG blocks remaining until the block reward will change to be driven by difficulty!

DSF

digitpayment.org is currently being finished and will be available very soon.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What is the official website?
Activity: 22
DIGcoin is doing well, with so many great things to come.
Hi David.
Looks like common Arc problem lately.
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=177178
Perhaps just compile without UPNP and forward your port manually:
Code:
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
for daemon or same for qt.

Did not work (make: *** No rule to make target 'makefile.unix'. Stop.). http://pastebin.com/LzA5AYCj
How do I forward port manually?

Depending on your router, log in to it and there should be an option for that. Do you even need router port forwarding? Is your router firewalled?
You need to be in /coinname/src directory in order to compile daemon.
This is how i do it on Ubuntu. Also should hold true on Debian.
Code:

You need to be in /coinname directory in order to compile qt wallet:
Code:
qmake USE_UPNP=-
make

I also have had some stoppages while compiling various coins. Usually i find my answers faster by google´ing.
But when i am available, and i think i can help, i will gladly assist.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi David.
Code:

Did not work (make: *** No rule to make target 'makefile.unix'. Stop.). http://pastebin.com/LzA5AYCj
How do I forward port manually?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Hi David.
Code:
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I downloaded the binary.
Code:
Digit-qt Linux 64bit/Digit-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Where can I get the libminiupnpc.so.8? I am not running Ubuntu, but Arch, so not apt-get will work me, I need the github location.

Trying to compile with the Arch version of make did not help much

Code:
cd ~ && git clone https://github.com/DigitSF/Digit && cd Digit && qmake-qt5 Digit-qt.pro && make

Thank you.
Activity: 174
。。good coin.
But..not hot
Activity: 19
Keep up the great work, everyone!
sxh
Activity: 58
Appears to be a very professional team. Expect success.
What is the total amount of coins that will ever be minted?

I could not find it in the OP.
OK. I did have a look at source code earlier. So let me explain a bit how Digit works.

Theoretically the cap is stated in source code:

Code:
 MAX_MONEY = 90000000000 * COIN;

So- 90 billion coins. But i would not take that number seriously, because after 1000 Digit blocks will end, this coin block reward will be driven by difficulty and small time multiplier.
The only chance to easily mine Digit with graphic cards is first 60 000 blocks - which lasts about 1 month from launch. If difficulty does not rise over 200-300 then block reward will drop a lot.
With scrypt coins difficulty of 200 is around 2000 Mhs network hash rate.

Current time multiplier is around 3.x  As an example, lets say that in June, the difficulty will be around 200. Formula for block reward is simply  time multiplier x difficulty. So its 200 x 3.x = ~ 600 DIG.

Heres the catch. Today the highest difficulty was about 4.x  So if Digit difficulty continues to stay very low, then block reward will be only 4.x x 3.x = ~ 12-19 DIG or so. Thats drastical decrease from 1000.

Thats the beauty of this coin. It is meant to swim with the global market demand, but gives the chance to mine yourself nice amount of coins if you are early adopter.  Wink
1 month of 1000 DIG is plenty of time for everyone to mine some Digit to themselves.  I think its fair. Especially considering the huge amount of rapidly mined coins trend. Pretty much 90% of coins which are launched are like 5 days to 2 weeks mining and thats it. Thats not fair to anyone. Thats BS if you ask my opinion.

Considering that monster asics will come in middle of summer, this coin is perfectly timed. Large block rewards will end just before those hit the market and mining will be handed over to Asics.
DSF mentioned that they will set up multipool later. Thats also perfect solution for GPU miners. Everyone will be given a fair change to mine and multipool will give some extra buy pressure to keep Digit price on par with other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: