Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! | - page 53. (Read 78113 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
We're currently redesigning our pool. Is there artwork in form of a coin? (round with transparent background). If not, would be great if there was something like this Smiley

Edit: Found an acceptable image resolution in the source.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What is the total amount of coins that will ever be minted?

I could not find it in the OP.

you can see in blockexplorer.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
What is the total amount of coins that will ever be minted?

I could not find it in the OP.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
a pool with dashboard would be nice, more people would mine digit then i think
Activity: 97
thanks for the giveaway . i'll try to solo mining . good luck dev.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
looks good
DSF
Activity: 151
Wallet links updated. Not mandatory but recommended.
(latest checkpoints, minor tweaks)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Well put!

Net hash 240Mhs and rising. Looks like i need to switch from solo to pool now.  Grin
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com

OP has been updated with the premine wallet addresses.
As we declared previously, everything that concerns using the premine funds will be kept in logs that are publicly available.
 Even now, anyone can check the wallet's balance through the block explorer, an option which will always be there.

Another important notice,

We are trying to attract more people to using Digit by giving away an entire auction wallet through giveaway campaigns. Our first giveaway is already in progress in our subreddit and the first 100 000 DIG will be distributed there.

With Digit, we chose the more difficult path - creating something different. We concur that community's interest in Digit has been beneath our expectations, but we will continue to do our best trying to build up a good & trustworthy reputation for ourselves. We have a small team that's extremely capable and dedicated, a team that develops Digit using up much of our free time and money. This is not a short-term, quick money or by no means a 'scam' coin, but something we'll work on as a very serious hobby project as we're a passionate, die-hard bunch. With your help, Digit will be one of the staple cryptocoins of the future and we're inviting you to hop on and enjoy the ride.

TO THE MOON!!!! GOOD LUCK!
DSF

OP has been updated with the premine wallet addresses.
As we declared previously, everything that concerns using the premine funds will be kept in logs that are publicly available.
 Even now, anyone can check the wallet's balance through the block explorer, an option which will always be there.

Another important notice,

We are trying to attract more people to using Digit by giving away an entire auction wallet through giveaway campaigns. Our first giveaway is already in progress in our subreddit and the first 100 000 DIG will be distributed there.

With Digit, we chose the more difficult path - creating something different. We concur that community's interest in Digit has been beneath our expectations, but we will continue to do our best trying to build up a good & trustworthy reputation for ourselves. We have a small team that's extremely capable and dedicated, a team that develops Digit using up much of our free time and money. This is not a short-term, quick money or by no means a 'scam' coin, but something we'll work on as a very serious hobby project as we're a passionate, die-hard bunch. With your help, Digit will be one of the staple cryptocoins of the future and we're inviting you to hop on and enjoy the ride.

Activity: 623
ill try solo mining this again  Smiley
DSF
Digit block explorer is now available

http://blockexplorer.digitpayment.org/

Bounty for new block explorer has been updated.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
question about solo-mining : is it still possible ? i'm mining with 700 kh/s and would be competing
against two pools (one pool of 10Mh/s and one pool of 5.6 MH/s).  

Im solo mining as well. Current difficulty is low enough i quess. If difficulty does not go up too much then you should be able to find a your first block at least in 24 hours.  I think even sooner, but it depends on luck as usual. Smiley

thanks for your fast reply, here is hoping for luck to be on our (our solo-miners) side Smiley

question about solo-mining : is it still possible ? i'm mining with 700 kh/s and would be competing

Im solo mining as well. Current difficulty is low enough i quess. If difficulty does not go up too much then you should be able to find a your first block at least in 24 hours.  I think even sooner, but it depends on luck as usual. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Activity: 143
I like this coin and i believe it has future, though as the previous post said about the lack of interest. As long as the dev keeps working actively i believe this can get good momentum. Good coin with future, i`d guess.
The lack of attention this coin gets is interesting to me. I guess people do not realize, that 1000 DIG block rewards will last only a month?
X11 coins get 10 pages no matter how crappy they are. I have been contacted by few of those "coins devs", asking for mac wallets. Most of those devs are complete dumbasses and dont know the first thing about cryptocoins.
DSF

Dutch thread is up!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6659292

Thank you qwizzie!

Activity: 140
You guys said 'bounties available' but there's literally only 2 bounties.

Huh? I counted 10 bounties for the translations alone.
DSF

Dutch translation bounty is now reserved.

We will have many more public bounties available soon.

If you think you can be of use to Digit or have done something to benefit the coin and feel like you deserve an award for it, please PM us or post in this topic. We will respond and work out an agreement as soon as possible.

Pages:
Jump to: