Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! | - page 8. (Read 78071 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
considering buying some really cheap coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Pump for great coin!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You are forgetting that multiplier goes down and that will reduce the block reward.
Anyway, its a matter of opinion. I think its a brilliant coin. I dont give a rats ass about pump and dump coins.
Besides, 300 is way too optimistic for now. Maybe in a month or two
if cut pow price will be 3k

There are over 300 shitcoins to pump and dump. I hope they do not change anything because few pumpers want to dump at 3K.
i bought at 300 satoshi less than a week ago, i had to sell now for 73 satoshi instead of selling at 3k satoshi. gfys.

Afraid that's nothing to do with the coin. That's just bad trading  Huh
You are forgetting that multiplier goes down and that will reduce the block reward.
Anyway, its a matter of opinion. I think its a brilliant coin. I dont give a rats ass about pump and dump coins.

There are over 300 shitcoins to pump and dump. I hope they do not change anything because few pumpers want to dump at 3K.
i bought at 300 satoshi less than a week ago, i had to sell now for 73 satoshi instead of selling at 3k satoshi. snip.

You had to sell? Who forced you to overflow the market by buying at 300? Who forced you to sell at 73? Your mum? It was your decision alone and it was a very bad decision indeed.
I have bough anything below 100, i sold some at 320 and im holding the rest at least untill 500-600. Even if it doesnt go to 500, i will still be happy, because i already made my profit.
Thats how you trade a coin, noobs.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Where is the innovation of the currency?

Activity: 182
Average block reward at the moment in our pool is ~50 coins per block. We're going to double that and add a 50 coin reward for block finders for the next 48 hours to try and increase hash rate. So feel free to jump in and earn some free Digit Smiley
Activity: 966
thanks for the quick reply all i wanted to see Wink I'm sold... i only invest in great devs never the actual coin! keep up the great work you guys rock!!
DSF
Activity: 151
love your coin dev and like your plan ! a stable and natural growth is the best way to go, but i just can't figure out how many coins are in circulation and the max amount? can u plz elaborate for me and others ?

Hello

You can always get a number of current amount in circulation from the block explorer:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Digit
or make a "getinfo" query in your DIGIT wallet console.
Your second question is answered in post #3, FAQ.
Activity: 966
love your coin dev and like your plan ! a stable and natural growth is the best way to go, but i just can't figure out how many coins are in circulation and the max amount? can u plz elaborate for me and others ?
DSF

DSF Official Statement

We have received a surprising amount of requests to change the PoW algorithm or stop PoW entirely which would result in the price of DIGIT skyrocketing. However, we do not oblige. DIGIT has never been, and never will be a get-rich-quick project.

DIGIT is the only PoW/PoS hybrid designed with emphasis on long-term stability and a fair share to all our supporters. Having been on the road for a month we've attracted some investors with stability and credibility in mind, and that's exactly what we're aiming for. Anyone wishing to invest in pump & dump coins with greatly staggering prices should look the other way - we here at DSF are doing our best to secure a stable long term upward climb for DIGIT.
DSF
Could you please elaborate "The Only PoW/PoS Hybrid With a Truly Fair Block Reward!"? Thanks. Thinking about investing something into this but please explain how this hybrid system works??

Hello.

Please take time to read through our forum thread OP (post #1) and FAQ (post #3).
The same info is also available on our website http://digitpayment.org

Thank you for your interest in DIGIT.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Could you please elaborate "The Only PoW/PoS Hybrid With a Truly Fair Block Reward!"? Thanks. Thinking about investing something into this but please explain how this hybrid system works??
DSF

DSF has bought over 100 000 DIG from the exchanges so far!
We are giving it all away to our supporters who will either do a good advertisement or useful Github pulls for DIGIT!

Contact us for an estimated reward for your contribution or any other questions.
DSF

DIGIT X13 is one month old!!! The July PoS interest rate is 2%!

http://digitpayment.org/
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
try starting with -rescan maybe?

I did not Back up your wallet.dat and Digit.conf files. Now I do not have a purse of coins, how should I do

If you deleted your wallet.dat then nothing can be done.

I just updated the wallet, do not delete wallet.dat
DSF
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
network hashrate & mining difficulty going up...

come mine at https://digit.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=dashboard ... i'm feeling lonely there mining all by myself Smiley
Activity: 174
http://digit.5limi.com/
PLZ ADD is.
It's 2.1.
Pages:
Jump to: