Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1029. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
a 40 BTC buy order on cryptsy  Shocked
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Some big BTC orders are 36,37 and 40 on Cryptsy! Lots of volume. What's happening?

YC

Note: None of those orders are mine.

That looks a bit too good to be true, let's hope it holds.
Guessing 40s will hold until next dev update Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZeD4yjQKx8
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Guessing 40s will hold until next dev update Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZeD4yjQKx8
Activity: 672
A new version of M8M is out.

The algorithms (qubit, grs-myr) are unchanged but hopefully fixed the long-standing bug of high rejects on some pools.
There's some slight chance this fixed bug might have impacted high-performance configurations as well but this can only be confirmed by testing.

Required: Windows x64, AMD GCN card (tested to work on 7750), drivers 14.12 Ω.

Please report all issues with pools and configurations.

I have got some complaints by high-hashrate users who cannot get their boxes to hash correctly. Hopefully the new drivers and the new difficulty calculation will fix that issue as well.

Note there's no thread for this miner as it's still little more than an experiment at this point. I'm considering a subreddit however. In the meanwhile, I attach it to the minable coins.
Activity: 672
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Looking good guys!

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/54d23362.jpg

Also a quick note that Coinigy's public beta is now open. You can trade DGB on several exchanges there.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 514
I am curious to know if Digibyte has option to see Rich List and difficulty level? This would be really handy.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Digiman!
Obviously, Digiman has no steering and may miss the moon and pass by - too bad!  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Activity: 924
Digibyte is at #18 on CoinGecko! Awesome!

YC
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Digiman!
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Heey; just want to keep you informed after absence the last few weeks

After 6 month of coding and reviewing code i will just tell you what im working on.......
There is going to be a whole new EBAY,Amazon,etc. on top of the blockchain from DIGIBYTE.
Proof of Concept is already done by the guy of darkwallet/darkleaks. Big THX...
Here is just a quick overview what will come.

*Trustless provably fair information marketplace
* Distribute an encrypted file to the world.
* Reveal some random section of the contents to prove
  the legitimacy of its contents using an algorithm for provably
  fair random selection to all parties.
* People bid on the remaining parts.
* Leaker redeeming funds automatically releases the decryption key
  allowing people to unlock the remaining parts of the file.
* Interlock with the GMS mobile phone network and the next satellite network oneWeb , Virgin Galactic, SpaceX , Google.
* Rating system for sellers / buyers, suppliers global digital system with the help of drones, control system for buying and selling based on open source, cross-platform application to provide goods quickly.
* NO CENTRAL OPERATOR.
* NO IDENTITY NEEDED.
* NO INTERACTION WITH LEAKER REQUIRED.

There is still much work to do, so I will devote myself again my vision and target.  Cool
Oh and heey; this was my first input 2014....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHVqH8XO1Pk

Shocked That all sounds awesome!!  Grin

ReSl,

Do you have a timeline on when this will be available? This sounds like a very difficulty & time consuming project with some significant game changing implications for the digital world. Do you have any more information or some source code on this?

I also think that this is very much time consuming project and it is not realistic if one person is working on it. Also darkweb is a bit too dangerous if you want to get some kind of government approval later. You dont wanna ruin the hardly earned reputation and the brand of your coin. Check out what I mean by that: https://hashtalk.org/topic/31073/disassociating-paycoin-from-bitcoin

I know if the market is set in the legal boundaries, it will be great. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

After 6 month of coding and reviewing code i will just tell you what im working on.......
There is going to be a whole new EBAY,Amazon,etc. on top of the blockchain from DIGIBYTE.

* Interlock with the GMS mobile phone network and the next satellite network oneWeb , Virgin Galactic, SpaceX , Google.
* Rating system for sellers / buyers, suppliers global digital system with the help of drones, control system for buying and selling based on open source, cross-platform application to provide goods quickly.
* NO CENTRAL OPERATOR.
* NO IDENTITY NEEDED.

There is still much work to do, so I will devote myself again my vision and target.  Cool
Oh and heey; this was my first input 2014....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHVqH8XO1Pk

ReSl,

Do you have a timeline on when this will be available? This sounds like a very difficulty & time consuming project with some significant game changing implications for the digital world. Do you have any more information or some source code on this?
A conversation between me and the chat representative of shapeshift.

Me: Hello there, I would like to ask you whether you can add DigiByte coin to your system. It is a fast growing community and coin.
Me: What are the procedures for you to add a coin like DGB ? thank you.

ShapeShift : Thank you for asking about it
ShapeShift : we add coins based on a number of factors, popularity, market cap of the coin, technology involved, community support, customers like you asking for it etc
ShapeShift : we already have an internal list we are working through, so I can't give any exact timeline but you asking for it helps let us know people are interested!
ShapeShift : sounds great - and always let people know they can email us at [email protected] to tell us more about a coin and why they should add it
ShapeShift : we take all requests into consideration.

So please do let them know guys. Thanks.

Done!

Shapeshift works great! Would really like them to support DGB.

Yes they are!
Please take some time to send them a email!

Okay. Will send email now. :-)
+1
This is awesome! Let's all keep reaching out to them!

Got a reply from them saying:
"We have DigiByte on our list but we probably won't get to it until March."
March isnt that far anymore!  Would be awesome.
Yesterday Huobi added me on twitter.  Got some intrest overthere i think!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Got a reply from them saying:
"We have DigiByte on our list but we probably won't get to it until March."
This is good news! Lets keep the pressure on them and see if we can get moved up the list!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

* NO CENTRAL OPERATOR.
* NO IDENTITY NEEDED.

There is still much work to do, so I will devote myself again my vision and target.  Cool

Shocked That all sounds awesome!!  Grin

Indeed more good news on the table! Its going to be huge

WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS MEAN ?* Interlock with the GMS mobile phone network and the next satellite network oneWeb , Virgin Galactic, SpaceX , Google.? ...Can someone clearly explain what all this is  

Also when you fire up the DGB QT wallet I think we should have a background of NYC like on the DGB website...that would look classy as hell...and make the Digiman a bit smaller....any takes on that?

Also what advantages does a DGB miner have over a BTC miner
Activity: 532

* NO CENTRAL OPERATOR.
* NO IDENTITY NEEDED.

Indeed more good news on the table! Its going to be huge
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

* NO CENTRAL OPERATOR.
* NO IDENTITY NEEDED.

Activity: 254

* NO CENTRAL OPERATOR.
* NO IDENTITY NEEDED.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Brian Kelly should partner up with DigiByte instead of hoping for his own coin to succeed.

Just my 0,02 DGB.

If he comes, I am out... The reason I dumped all my NAUT is because of his irresponsible, unprofessional behaviour (other stuff, dont want to mention here.....!)

Please dont mention his name here in DGB. This could lead me dump my all xxx million DGB right away if any partnership with him. No kidding.

I did the same. I will not touch any of his projects. He has time to tweet absolute crap, but not time to post once a month in btctalk thread.

Digibyte doesn't need exposure at any cost. Awareness and interest in the coin will spread naturally with development updates/ innovations, slow price rise because of these, and a solid community.
Jump to: