Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1031. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hey guys I have created a bootstrap.dat torrent containing all the blocks up to 555000. I need some help with the initial seeding as my upload is crappy if anyone can help out it would be much appreciated!

https://kickass.so/digibyte-bootstrap-dat-blocks-2015-02-04-blocks-0-555000-t10171940.html

Just place the bootstrap.dat file in your digibyte datadir and launch Digibyte Core and the initial sync will complete in a fraction of the time!

Probably take me a good few hours to seed it out 1:1 Cheesy

I have a seedbox with a good upload speed, I will get it runnign as soon as I can.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hey guys I have created a bootstrap.dat torrent containing all the blocks up to 555000. I need some help with the initial seeding as my upload is crappy if anyone can help out it would be much appreciated!

https://kickass.so/digibyte-bootstrap-dat-blocks-2015-02-04-blocks-0-555000-t10171940.html

Just place the bootstrap.dat file in your digibyte datadir and launch Digibyte Core and the initial sync will complete in a fraction of the time!

I'm downloading as we speak.
Where exactly do i need to put it?   windows x64
Activity: 750

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Brian Kelly should partner up with DigiByte instead of hoping for his own coin to succeed.

Just my 0,02 DGB.

If he comes, I am out... The reason I dumped all my NAUT is because of his irresponsible, unprofessional behaviour (other stuff, dont want to mention here.....!)

Please dont mention his name here in DGB. This could lead me dump my all xxx million DGB right away if any partnership with him. No kidding.
Brian Kelly should partner up with DigiByte instead of hoping for his own coin to succeed.

Just my 0,02 DGB.
It would be awesome to let him promote digibyte in a article. And with that i dont mean mentioning Digibyte but really talk about it's great potential.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys this is amazing news for BitCoin and crypto:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/facebook-spotify-ryanair-could-accept-bitcoin-today-following-bitpay-adyen-deal-1486361

"Payments platform Adyen has integrated with the world's leading bitcoin payment processor BitPay, opening up the possibility for Facebook, Spotify, Ryanair and thousands of other merchants using Adyen to accept bitcoin. More than 3,500 merchants around the world use Adyen to process transactions, including four of the five largest US internet companies."

It is expected, this news will moon the Bitcoin price and there is a slight increase today and keep moving.

Hope this news also helps DGB in the long term Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Just my 0,02 DGB.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
A conversation between me and the chat representative of shapeshift.

Me: Hello there, I would like to ask you whether you can add DigiByte coin to your system. It is a fast growing community and coin.
Me: What are the procedures for you to add a coin like DGB ? thank you.

ShapeShift : Thank you for asking about it
ShapeShift : we add coins based on a number of factors, popularity, market cap of the coin, technology involved, community support, customers like you asking for it etc
ShapeShift : we already have an internal list we are working through, so I can't give any exact timeline but you asking for it helps let us know people are interested!
ShapeShift : sounds great - and always let people know they can email us at [email protected] to tell us more about a coin and why they should add it
ShapeShift : we take all requests into consideration.

So please do let them know guys. Thanks.

Done!

Shapeshift works great! Would really like them to support DGB.

Yes they are!
Please take some time to send them a email!

Okay. Will send email now. :-)
+1
This is awesome! Let's all keep reaching out to them!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Email just sent. I hope it helps.  Grin
legendary

Me: Hello there, I would like to ask you whether you can add DigiByte coin to your system. It is a fast growing community and coin.

ShapeShift : we add coins based on a number of factors, popularity, market cap of the coin, technology involved, community support, customers like you asking for it etc
ShapeShift : we already have an internal list we are working through, so I can't give any exact timeline but you asking for it helps let us know people are interested!
ShapeShift : sounds great - and always let people know they can email us at [email protected] to tell us more about a coin and why they should add it

Done!

Yes they are!

Okay. Will send email now. :-)

Done!

Yes they are!
legendary

Done!

Done!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looking forward to see a clever marketing strategy thad make Digibyte famous.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Couple things... You should be able to receive digibyte from someone without having an account first... Like bitcoin Smiley....  Also when you retweet it sends the coins back to the original sender... Love the idea though!

Add me up fellow digi's @needacoin

Thanks for your suggestions. We are working on adding them in. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Best of Luck. DigiByte has a bright future ahead; however just need to get rid of day traders to show coins potentials to real world.

Day traders are everywhere. Even in currency trading. Not going to get rid of them. Useless to try. The only thing we can do is show and demonstrate the utility of the coin and how it can help people do business and branch out to the wider population that is just now looking at these coins.
Jump to: