Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1032. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Best of Luck. DigiByte has a bright future ahead; however just need to get rid of day traders to show coins potentials to real world.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
It's in the disclaimer

Note:
This is beta software, use at your own risk & limit the amount of DGB you deposit.
We will never sell any of your personal data.

First DigiByteTip transaction: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/561636438236614657
Future Planned Upgrades:

*Message notifications: right now both users must be registered with DigiByteTip. We are working on a notification system to notify unregistered users they have received a tip.

*Since tips are sent over the DGB network in realtime our next release allow users to be tipped directly on their own personal DigiByte address.

*Facebook integration tested & coming soon.

*Explanatory video & UI facelift.

*Multi-signature integration giving users the ability to handle their own private keys.
Activity: 658
Couple things... You should be able to receive digibyte from someone without having an account first... Like bitcoin Smiley....  Also when you retweet it sends the coins back to the original sender... Love the idea though!

Add me up fellow digi's @needacoin
Do you need an account on https://digibytetip.com before you can accept tips?
Follow me on twitter I am always tweeting digibyte Smiley

@needacoin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I will start a giveaway action tonight, just to spread awareness. I'm going to give away 100k DGB.

Where will you do the giveaway?

Twitter. But I need to make something for it first.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I will start a giveaway action tonight, just to spread awareness. I'm going to give away 100k DGB.
Activity: 672
So... I just released a new version of my miner.
I have this long standing bug regarding compatibility with some pools. Latest release appears to be incompatible with digihash.co qubit (:3012). Upon investigation, I have located a bug in my difficulty target calculation. It made digihash.co work properly at the expense of other pools.

I'm inclined to believe digihash.co to be properly set up. I cannot say the same for the other pools however. If you happen to have some spare minutes, please give it a go with your favorite pool and report. I need data to figure out what's going on with the servers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
I see what is wrong.

My tweet:  #Digibytetip @yourname +500

#Digibytetip    needs to be #digibytetip     Now its good right?

OK that worked, thanks!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
I've started some a twitter giveaway aswell. Not many followers
but everything helps I guess ey Smiley

@DeDordtenaar

https://twitter.com/DeDordtenaar/status/562266959359012864
How often are tips processed?

I retweeted and got a reply with +500, but nothing shows up in digibytetip after refreshing the page.

I also checked the block explorer for my digibytetip wallet address and there is no activity.

Its processed as a transaction on the blockchain.  So it should be there in minutes.  Maybe the tweet is wrong.  What is your twitter name.  You could pm me if you want.

I'm not that worried about the 500 DGB, I would rather make sure it's working right....

I'm pretty sure I have it set up correctly:

I see what is wrong.

My tweet:  #Digibytetip @yourname +500

#Digibytetip    needs to be #digibytetip     Now its good right?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
My problem was that when you have protected tweets activated, that was a problem.
DigiByte? Yes!

I retweeted and got a reply with +500, but nothing shows up in digibytetip after refreshing the page.

I also checked the block explorer for my digibytetip wallet address and there is no activity.

Its processed as a transaction on the blockchain.  So it should be there in minutes.  Maybe the tweet is wrong.  What is your twitter name.  You could pm me if you want.

I'm not that worried about the 500 DGB, I would rather make sure it's working right....

I'm pretty sure I have it set up correctly:

DigiByte? Yes!

Jump to: