Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1039. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I think someone pumped and dumped some amount and I hope he will regret. He also removed his buy walls? If BTC does not rise, we are good to go up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Good times ahead, just keep it slow and steady imo.
the good thing is that the volume is not really high. the price is rising slowly because there are no dumpers..

Sometimes a sellorder of 9 BTC shows up. Whale at work, we just have to hope this guy has mercy.

Let him sell  Grin
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1232
the good thing is that the volume is not really high. the price is rising slowly because there are no dumpers..

Sometimes a sellorder of 9 BTC shows up. Whale at work, we just have to hope this guy has mercy.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 432
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
Don't get too hysterical guys. We don't want DGB to pump, we want a slow, steady uptrend. Pumps come with dumps.

I'd rather have DigiByte stable at 80 in 2 months than peak to 80 today and dump to 40 again. If we want the non-crypto world to take a currency serious, we need stability. P&D != stable.

Would be great if we could attach DGB to USD instead of BTC. So we could say: 1 DGB represents 1 dollar (or 0.001 cent, or 100 USD, or whatever Smiley ). You always will have fluctuations with currency's, but *2 or /2 in a couple of days isn't good for the image of Bitcoin/Altcoins.

Just my 0,02 DGB.
agreed
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
It's really fine to see the price of Digibyte growing again. But I'm smiling when I see people speaking about DGB to hit 80 satoshis... when at the early stages he reached 350 satoshis  (coinmarket.io from my memory) Grin

I agree with everybody, i'm not kidding you, it's wonderfull that Digibyte hits again reasonnable prices. But DGB has the potential to hits 1000+ satoshis easily. Remember when DOGE was at 300 satoshis... with 5x more coins available! I remember when I spoke about it :p

DGB was never pumped so far and he takes this coin very serious.

Wrong dude! DGB was at 350 satoshis at its max in february, 200 satoshis average, don't forget it. DGB has potentially 5x the max doge value, which was at 250/300 satoshis, so think about it Wink 1000 satoshis for each DGB isn't only a dream, it's possible.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Don't get too hysterical guys. We don't want DGB to pump, we want a slow, steady uptrend. Pumps come with dumps.

I'd rather have DigiByte stable at 80 in 2 months than peak to 80 today and dump to 40 again. If we want the non-crypto world to take a currency serious, we need stability. P&D != stable.

Would be great if we could attach DGB to USD instead of BTC. So we could say: 1 DGB represents 1 dollar (or 0.001 cent, or 100 USD, or whatever Smiley ). You always will have fluctuations with currency's, but *2 or /2 in a couple of days isn't good for the image of Bitcoin/Altcoins.

Just my 0,02 DGB.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

If it hit's 80+ on monday i will eat a complete slagroomtaart for your bday!
slagroomtaart= Bday Cake Wink for the non-dutch gehe
If you show me a vid/pic of that you can free pick something from my webshop! Grin

Just one come on eat at least 3 Grin

Deal and for every 10 sat above 80, i will eat a extra bday cake Wink Maybe i print them with a dgb logo on it (this will take some extra time)

Deal!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

If you show me a vid/pic of that you can free pick something from my webshop! Grin

Deal and for every 10 sat above 80, i will eat a extra bday cake Wink Maybe i print them with a dgb logo on it (this will take some extra time)
legendary
Activity: 1232
I wonder where all this buying power is suddenly coming from...

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

If you guys want that to happen you should post some information about digibyte in the Altcoin Forum giving digibyte some exposure.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Jump to: