Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1035. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Great to see that 24 HR volume at Cryptsy for DGB is 41 BTC. Means more liquidity coming into the currency.

YC

Right now, it is time to call all the exchanges, I shared the trick above for shapeshift.
But everybody just ignored. You most are more interested in price than coin Wink
Activity: 924
Great to see that 24 HR volume at Cryptsy for DGB is 41 BTC. Means more liquidity coming into the currency.

YC
legendary
DGB has seen 44th at coinmarketcap with corrected available supply.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I think the digibytetip.com is not correctly working when using multiple twitter accounts and login names. I will wait a little more before I can actually use it. But looks awesome and promising!
Activity: 157
Maybe it's just me, but I can't find a way to connect my Twitter account to my DigiByte-tip profile? I really want to tip you guys for being great  Grin

Really nice stuff! Amazing!
When you select your user account mail address at the right corner and select profile, you can connect your twitter account Wink

Thanks, I tried that on my laptop but it only showed Reddit and Twitch. Works good on mobile though.

Will check again tomorrow on desktop. Im using Chrome by the way.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 147
Maybe it's just me, but I can't find a way to connect my Twitter account to my DigiByte-tip profile? I really want to tip you guys for being great  Grin

When you select your user account mail address at the right corner and select profile, you can connect your twitter account Wink
legendary
i say 40sat on my bday, This monday.

How about 50 Sat ? 50 for you Smiley Wink

I was right in the end Smiley hehe Now 50 SAT !!!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 136
I'm Embarrassed to be here
I duno I tried sending " @digibytecoin " +5.. it dident deduct...lemme look for typos.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Well, you all know me by now, don't you? So you'd have had no difficulty in predicting that I would like the "DigiByte Info Kit" one hell of a lot, right?

You'd have been right.  Cool

And you would also have been able to predict that I'd be the first one asking for a revised PDF with active links.  Angry

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/create-active-links-pdf-documents-55718.html

Activity: 157

Sell walls on Cryptsy are quite thin until 57 sat!

YC
Why should you sell them anyway, now there is even more reason to use them! Cheesy I love it! Great job!
legendary
A conversation between me and the chat representative of shapeshift.

Me: Hello there, I would like to ask you whether you can add DigiByte coin to your system. It is a fast growing community and coin.
Me: What are the procedures for you to add a coin like DGB ? thank you.

ShapeShift : Thank you for asking about it
ShapeShift : we add coins based on a number of factors, popularity, market cap of the coin, technology involved, community support, customers like you asking for it etc
ShapeShift : we already have an internal list we are working through, so I can't give any exact timeline but you asking for it helps let us know people are interested!
ShapeShift : sounds great - and always let people know they can email us at [email protected] to tell us more about a coin and why they should add it
ShapeShift : we take all requests into consideration.

So please do let them know guys. Thanks.
Sell walls on Cryptsy are quite thin until 57 sat!

YC
What a great way spread DGB to folks all over! Its fun and can become viral! Great job Jared and team!

YC

Introducing ★★ DigiByteTip ★★ v1.0 beta testing

What is DigiByteTip?

DigiByteTip works like ChangeTip or DogeTipbot but only better as tips actually move over the DGB network!
You can now send DigiBytes on Reddit, YouTube, Twitter & Twitch!

use "#digibytetip +(amount)" ex. "#digibytetip +1337" on all social platforms

1) Visit DigiByteTip Website & link one or all of your social media accounts
2) Deposit a small amount of DGB to your DigiByteTip address
3) Tip your friends, family others with the following syntax: (receiver must already be registered with DigiBytetip)
     Twitter: #digibytetip @someone +123
     Reddit: #digibytetip /u/someone +123
     Twitch: #digibytetip +123
     YouTube: #digibytetip +123

On YouTube & Twitch only the channel owner/streamer can receive tips.

Note:
This is beta software, use at your own risk & limit the amount of DGB you deposit.
We will never sell any of your personal data.

First DigiByteTip transaction: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/561636438236614657
Future Planned Upgrades:

*Message notifications: right now both users must be registered with DigiByteTip. We are working on a notification system to notify unregistered users they have received a tip.

*Since tips are sent over the DGB network in realtime our next release allow users to be tipped directly on their own personal DigiByte address.

*Facebook integration tested & coming soon.

*Explanatory video & UI facelift.

*Multi-signature integration giving users the ability to handle their own private keys.

DigiByte Info Kit
Share This PDF With Everyone You Know Who Can Benefit From DigiByte

Connect With DigiByte
Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Please note if you retweet a tweet someone tips you in you will send the DGB back to them. We will get this fixed. Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Awesome tips is really usefull to give a little something on reddit, twitter etc..
Jump to: