Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1149. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
A few things we should look at:

1.Contact BTC38, BTER and other Asian exchanges to add DGB. Would provide additional exposure and liquidity.

2.Let's retweet the DGB news to Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch and other major news outlets outside of the alt world.

YC
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Now we really need to be accepted by chinese/Japanese exchanges!

I do not know how we can really make this? Maybe Jared himself should talk to them along with Hong Kong office.
If we want to grow huge, then we should really create a huge foundation and get institutionalized if possible.
We may follow up those professional coins like Ripple, NXT etc...

PS: You may want to RT this: https://twitter.com/kilkinyox/status/538705562142539776
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Now we really need to be accepted by chinese/Japanese exchanges!
Activity: 616
Activity: 984
Congratulations Jared and Digibyte Team! Well done!  Cheesy
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 840
Pics and specs of "Tiffany" please?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Wow guys, Did you see that Digibyte now have a total of 12 members on board! http://www.digibyte.co/content/digibyte-team
Things will roll out so fast from now on!

Coming to us in near future.
Hardfork around 8-12-2014
DigiByte-USD Exchange at 85%  Grin 
Marketing platform at 60%

http://www.digibyte.co/
Activity: 518
Nice work DGB, I am in DGB since start and here to stay!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I just saw the news!!!!  Shocked  Congrats!!  Grin  I knew you guys would come through sooner or later. Not sure what the next phase of your plans are but my offer to help purchase and subsidize Prypto cards still stands if and when that becomes a useful tool. Shame my DGB got lost over the course of my recent move. Eh, such is life. I've got my miner back in working shape finally and a bunch of DOGE that (sadly) doesn't look like it's going to be much use in the foreseeable future so I suppose it's time to buy back in. Great work!

edit: I've also alerted Altcoin Herald. I'll see if I can get them to run an article about this.
Not huge news but a good one.the price will go down to 11 sato soon
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I just saw the news!!!!  Shocked  Congrats!!  Grin  I knew you guys would come through sooner or later. Not sure what the next phase of your plans are but my offer to help purchase and subsidize Prypto cards still stands if and when that becomes a useful tool. Shame my DGB got lost over the course of my recent move. Eh, such is life. I've got my miner back in working shape finally and a bunch of DOGE that (sadly) doesn't look like it's going to be much use in the foreseeable future so I suppose it's time to buy back in. Great work!

edit: I've also alerted Altcoin Herald. I'll see if I can get them to run an article about this.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Hello ★★ DigiByte ★ 极特币★★ [DGB] ✈ ✔ community....
After 11 month we showed lot of alt coins that we are here to stay!

Thanks to everyone who is supporting here. Holland, France Pools, Code Developer getting nice miners, all the crew, all the nice posts, all the informations.
We exchanged alread lot of infos. Belivers from everywhere....
Keep it simple keep it up and spread the news.

Thanks to everyone who are with DGB!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pKlvG4XWAg

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Well done Jared and the team! I see things are finally rolling Smiley

PS: Seems like market will be stabilized around 15-16sat range for sometime.
So much sell walls between 20-30 sat at cryptsy.
Activity: 196

The best news since the birth of DGB. Digibyte team desserve it. Success is so near... so near.

I want to say : Merry Christmas Wink

[TROLL@CryptoLTD] I inserted coin... because I was sure this wasn't GAME OVER Wink

Grin Grin

The game is still quite over. You will see Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Let's spread the word far and wide!

Awesome job guys! Smiley

I've been on this coin since the first block, great to see things finally start to happen!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dear DigiByte Community,

Its is with great pleasure that we make the following press announcement:

The DigiByte Team is pleased to announce the opening of two new companies and offices representing their full suite of products & services: DigiPay LLC of Santa Monica, California and DigiTrade International Limited of Hong Kong. With a private investment made for USD $250,000, the DigiByte Team now has the financial backing to build software and services around the DigiByte core protocol and bring DigiByte further into the digital and real world markets.

Through a strategic partnership with Tofugear Limited of Hong Kong, the DigiByte Team has now expanded to developing solutions in a global operation, to meet the ever-changing demands of the consumer.  In collaboration with Tofugear Limited’s strategic retail, wholesale and technical development partnerships, the DigiByte core protocol is currently being developed into a range of solutions that will revolutionize the consumer’s daily life.

DigiByte (DGB) is a rapidly growing worldwide professional decentralized payment network.  The DigiByte Development team holds offices in USA and Hong Kong, with community developers spanned globally.  DigiByte allow you to move money more securely over the internet similar to PayPal and Western Union, but with many improvements, including lightning fast transactions with minimal or no fees.  Users send and receive DigiBytes to or from any DigiByte address in the world in a matter of seconds, with no required sign up, registration, or hidden fees.

http://www.digibyte.co/blog/digibyte-receives-250000-investment-opens-global-offices

http://tofugear.com/

http://www.tofugear.com/en/case_studies#digibyte

I've been buying into this coin now for around 5 months now and after watching the Digibyte team constantly working hard throughout the whole time period, seeing the odd delinquent post something silly and negative, I just want to say congrats Digibyte dev, you've been amazing and can't wait to watch this coin grow throughout the crypto world. Well and truly deserved!

P.S I was going to get a few million more DGB as I get paid tomorrow..... Clearly won't be happening hahaha!!

To the dev and the community, cheers!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Congratulations team, this must be a relief after developing and traveling on your own expense and now being able to focus on making DGB a success!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Very nice. It looks like DigiByte just moved up to the majors. In more globally understandable terms, that would be: DigiByte has gone Big Time.

Wow, that is some impressive doings! One hell of a great job well done. (And only the beginning as we all well know.) I especially like the marketing summary paragraph. That's first degree corporate image material.
 Cool

DigiByte (DGB) is a rapidly growing worldwide professional decentralized payment network.  The DigiByte Development team holds offices in USA and Hong Kong, with community developers spanned globally.  DigiByte allow you to move money more securely over the internet similar to PayPal and Western Union, but with many improvements, including lightning fast transactions with minimal or no fees.  Users send and receive DigiBytes to or from any DigiByte address in the world in a matter of seconds, with no required sign up, registration, or hidden fees.

Activity: 391
Oh dear i may have under estimated DGB as i have just received a call from a good pal of mine & he has told me that the Tofugear are working with HSBC on payment intergration within the banking system.....if this is were DGB is heading we will be rolling in money $$$$$s very soon....i had to buy back in to be on the same side of the fence as you are

Sorry for the negative comments passed on before Shocked
Activity: 159
Dear DigiByte Community,

Its is with great pleasure that we make the following press announcement:

The DigiByte Team is pleased to announce the opening of two new companies and offices representing their full suite of products & services: DigiPay LLC of Santa Monica, California and DigiTrade International Limited of Hong Kong. With a private investment made for USD $250,000, the DigiByte Team now has the financial backing to build software and services around the DigiByte core protocol and bring DigiByte further into the digital and real world markets.

Through a strategic partnership with Tofugear Limited of Hong Kong, the DigiByte Team has now expanded to developing solutions in a global operation, to meet the ever-changing demands of the consumer.  In collaboration with Tofugear Limited’s strategic retail, wholesale and technical development partnerships, the DigiByte core protocol is currently being developed into a range of solutions that will revolutionize the consumer’s daily life.

http://www.digibyte.co/blog/digibyte-receives-250000-investment-opens-global-offices

http://tofugear.com/

http://www.tofugear.com/en/case_studies#digibyte

The best news since the birth of DGB. Digibyte team desserve it. Success is so near... so near.

I want to say : Merry Christmas Wink

[TROLL@CryptoLTD] I inserted coin... because I was sure this wasn't GAME OVER Wink
Jump to: