Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1145. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Any reasons, arguments or proofs of what you're saying?
No, of course not.

It's sad to see people fudding without any reasons or proofs.
DGB is better than that and the devs shows it.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
./getinfo

{
"blocks" : 377155,
}

400000 - 377155 = 22845 blocks

6848.65816 * 22845 = 156457595 dgb

156457595* 0.00000020 =  31,291519 btc it is as minimum ...

very well  Kiss
need heroes and investors
small herd owners btc ))
i8
Activity: 224
Not sure if this has been asked already but how did the investment work? Did you guys sell $250,000 worth of DGB to this angel investor? How many percentage of DGB did he buy with that 250,000? How will he be paid back? Or are you guys along with tofugear formed another company developing tech n services for DGB and the investment is actually for the company instead of DGB itself?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
DigiByte should be added to Bitspark, which will probably replace Bittrex soon.

Has anyone had experience with them?
DGB is another madeinchina .so please envision what the future will be.

No, of course not.
legendary

RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

Huh? What are you talking about?
Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Man, I never wanted a paper wallet more than now.

Does DGB not have a paper wallet/brainwallet? Guess thats my next project.

If anyone can mock up a design I can put it into action. My graphic design skillz suck.

In what program you need the design in?
legendary
Activity: 840
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Any cryptocurrency fully implementing transaction mixers, or anonymous transactions will undoubtedly bring down the regulatory wrath of most authorities worldwide.

As we stated above we are not opposed to the idea of completely anonymous transactions, but why shoot ourselves in the foot when regulators, bankers and more are now opening up to real the potential the blockchain offers. We are seeking the path of least resistance.

That is absolutely the correct stance to take. Let all current anon coins go down that route and they might be successful to a point but will never be 'mainstream'. Thinking about what bankers and regulators will be looking for is a very smart strategy going forward.

Anon might have some uses but a coin which seriously want to go mainstream can't have that features right now. Maybe in the future when digital currency will be widly accepted but right now, people don't know what it is.

I'm not sure about that, in the end everyone wants some anonymity. Public ledger based cryptos with no obfuscation tech are NOT like bank accounts, anyone can see how much money you have, and, unless you're very careful, can easily locate where you use the money from.

That's not funny if you plan to keep all your money in cryptos. "Hey ho, I have ***** $ in cash at home, but don't rob me plz".

ofc a real anon coin (wonder if any one really exists) would prevent even govt agencies from finding/tracking citizens' financial movements. And these guys don't really like the idea.

In the end all products have their strategy, and if digibyte's partners are against anon blockchain, so be it.
Activity: 644
are there any plans in the near future about price fixing of digibyte

I would hate it if I buy some intel cpu for a million digibyte but the very next day I could have bought it for 700K

that is the biggest problem with any cryptocurrency , the value of any coin is uncertain

.. As is with any other good or currency.
Look at Gold price, for example, went from 1800 to 1100.
It's unregulated market, no central authority, no regulation by anyone. Just pure demand/supply based on utility and/or psychological reasons.

you can`t compare cryptocurrency with gold just because of the limited supply,

I want my coins to have the same value tomorrow or next week , if it changes all the time then no one will use it ,

I remember back in december last year I could buy a cpu,motherboard,ram and a graphic card for just 1BTC , today you can buy just a decent cpu.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250

I would hate it if I buy some intel cpu for a million digibyte but the very next day I could have bought it for 700K

that is the biggest problem with any cryptocurrency , the value of any coin is uncertain

.. As is with any other good or currency.
Look at Gold price, for example, went from 1800 to 1100.
It's unregulated market, no central authority, no regulation by anyone. Just pure demand/supply based on utility and/or psychological reasons.
legendary

Any cryptocurrency fully implementing transaction mixers, or anonymous transactions will undoubtedly bring down the regulatory wrath of most authorities worldwide.

As we stated above we are not opposed to the idea of completely anonymous transactions, but why shoot ourselves in the foot when regulators, bankers and more are now opening up to real the potential the blockchain offers. We are seeking the path of least resistance.

That is absolutely the correct stance to take. Let all current anon coins go down that route and they might be successful to a point but will never be 'mainstream'. Thinking about what bankers and regulators will be looking for is a very smart strategy going forward.

Anon might have some uses but a coin which seriously want to go mainstream can't have that features right now. Maybe in the future when digital currency will be widly accepted but right now, people don't know what it is.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Activity: 750

Does DGB not have a paper wallet/brainwallet? Guess thats my next project.

If anyone can mock up a design I can put it into action. My graphic design skillz suck.
Activity: 644

Activity: 159
BTW, your use of "digital" instead of "crypto", or "alt" has been lost on me for some time now - hereafter I'm not going to use the words crypto or alt again. Digital currency is the correct lingo for the serious digital currencies like DigiByte!

You have right... and I'll now use the term of Digital currency from now when I'll speak about Digibyte Wink

[EDIT] @Digibyte : just try to look at my PM... what I am speaking about is probably possible and will help you in one crucial point you mentionned in your letter.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Our aim is to augment the existing financial system and be a bridge and first step into the realm of digital currencies by offering both digital & real world solutions that play by the rules.

When it comes to people's hard earned money, that's the only option they will accept. Money has very clearly defined rules that have always been with us, continue to be with us, and will always be with us. There's no getting around that very basic fact. People want safety and guarantees when it comes to storing their wealth. They want to get their money back when they need it (and hopefully with some modest return on their investment). The rest of the crypto world seems to be missing that very critical point.

BTW, your use of "digital" instead of "crypto", or "alt" has been lost on me for some time now - hereafter I'm not going to use the words crypto or alt again. Digital currency is the correct lingo for the serious digital currencies like DigiByte!

legendary
Activity: 840
Jump to: