Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1241. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Starting to see some of the dumping clear out. Volume in Mintpal yesterday was 9th overall of all cryptos! As I said, I suspect with some of the trends going on, the next few days are going to see increased volume and we will trend back to original levels of the 40 satoshi!

YC

It is great to see DGB having some moves Smiley lovely Smiley
This was great to see after being without internet service for a couple days! We want to let everyone know things are progressing very well for DigiByte worldwide & we are working very hard to get things done. We are filtering through messages and working to reply to everyone. Good things are going to happen over the next couple months! Smiley

Good to hear progress is running smooth.
Looking forward what updates you have for us.

Increasing my stash atm Smiley Cheesy I believe in long term, all DGB holders will be the happiest on earth.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
This was great to see after being without internet service for a couple days! We want to let everyone know things are progressing very well for DigiByte worldwide & we are working very hard to get things done. We are filtering through messages and working to reply to everyone. Good things are going to happen over the next couple months! Smiley

Increasing my stash atm Smiley Cheesy I believe in long term, all DGB holders will be the happiest on earth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

[/quote]

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?

What did I lie about?

That is my Cryptsy account.

You can alert whoever you want. I did not do anything wrong. And I did not lie to anyone. I did not provide enough info - yes. And I'm not going to do that in future. You don't like my pool or my software - just move on.

If you don't like what I'm doing - that's your choice.

But really, isn't this story too old now?

Everybody know about your 20% revelation. Even on forums that are not related to DGB.

I don't even see it being discussed much.

PS: I was here on this forum just checking if you have the fixed Windows wallet. I need one that does not have "coin maturity glitch".
[/quote]

We are working hard to get Digibyte going and we are moving strong, When someone is stagnating us with a pool that gives you 20% fee,dumps that on a market, Not telling anyone  anything about it,just keeping things secret and telling people the wrong information. that´s just f*cked up shit.

The threads where HR & i told the people about  youre pool,miner and kernel are coins where you do the same thing. They have the RIGHT to know whats happening because youre not telling them.

You said you worked 3 months on youre "optimized" kernel pool and miner and want to get payd for the work you have done.
Well every coin youre pool is mining is working hard to get to mainstream and being accepted as a good and strong valuable coin.
And youre not helping with any of that!!

Yes we don't like youre pool and miner. And NO we are not just moving on.
Everything is for youre own benefits just to make youre -700% GRS garbage bag a litle less heavy to carry.

Well that being sayd,  Thank youre for the dumps on 17,18,19 sat.   this 30 % feel's good.  And i dont even have a pool running like yours.

I really dont want to say anything about this anymore and just want to work on progress with Digibyte.
This will be my last writing about you in this thread.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
This scrxxx what a F*cked up person.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8750296

He's everything anyone ever wanted to call somebody, running the gambit from scammer, to loser, to buffoon.

In his original reply to my revealing his 20% skimming off the top of his DGB mining pool, he said:

"But since you are so eager to figure this mystery out, I'll give you a hint: perhaps this account belongs to some exchange, like Cryptsy? And perhaps, it's just how the exchange's software logic stores the money?"

As we all know all too well by now, that was an outright lie. He lied. (If he's done it once . . .)

So, we can also call him a liar.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8676317

Now he's openly admitting to being a price manipulator.

Now I have means to hold the price. And I am going to move it to 500 or even to 700-1000.

Wanna get some profit? Buy GRS now and sell in 1 month or 2 weeks.
The price has already risen from 105 to 180.

PS: Not sure if you know, but I am also paying out 10% of grs fee to support Groestlcoin.

Truth is I don't think there's one word that accurately describes the guy, other than possibly 'moron', because that's what it takes to be so openly fraudulent.

Fraud would be another great one.

Do you think BitCoinTalk admin needs to be alerted to this?

And don't we have a way to block his IP?

What did I lie about?

Do you have problems reading? Your quote is in italics with a link just below my conclusion.

You also said in that same post:

"Hi HR!

Your calculations and assumptions are not correct."

That was your official story line until the facts made it impossible for you to continue with that without looking like a fool.

That's what we call lying.

You're a fraud, we know it, and nothing you can say could change that (given your track record, there is just zero credibility to your words - and what with the AV alerts your modified miner gives . . .). Do yourself a favor and give it up and go away.

I think I hear your mother calling.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

He's everything anyone ever wanted to call somebody, running the gambit from scammer, to loser, to buffoon.

In his original reply to my revealing his 20% skimming off the top of his DGB mining pool, he said:

"But since you are so eager to figure this mystery out, I'll give you a hint: perhaps this account belongs to some exchange, like Cryptsy? And perhaps, it's just how the exchange's software logic stores the money?"

As we all know all too well by now, that was an outright lie. He lied. (If he's done it once . . .)

Now I have means to hold the price. And I am going to move it to 500 or even to 700-1000.

PS: Not sure if you know, but I am also paying out 10% of grs fee to support Groestlcoin.

Truth is I don't think there's one word that accurately describes the guy, other than possibly 'moron', because that's what it takes to be so openly fraudulent.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?

What did I lie about?

That is my Cryptsy account.

You can alert whoever you want. I did not do anything wrong. And I did not lie to anyone. I did not provide enough info - yes. And I'm not going to do that in future. You don't like my pool or my software - just move on.

If you don't like what I'm doing - that's your choice.

But really, isn't this story too old now?

Everybody know about your 20% revelation. Even on forums that are not related to DGB.

I don't even see it being discussed much.

PS: I was here on this forum just checking if you have the fixed Windows wallet. I need one that does not have "coin maturity glitch".
I expect a lot more movement in the upcoming days!  Shocked

I'm glad DGB is moving around the market place now! It was pretty sad to see it so stagnant.
Activity: 285
I'm glad DGB is moving around the market place now! It was pretty sad to see it so stagnant.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
I was bored and compiled a Linux sgminer to mine DGB-Qubit with my two unused GPUs. I know that's not much of an achievement, but I don't know alot about Linux, only enough to be slightly dangerous. Wink

The GPUs are running alot cooler than they did when I used to mine scrypt with them. Hope the electricity cost isn't too bad. Combined I'm getting about 5.3-5.4 Mhash/s with them.

Now, if only DGB-Scrypt was working....
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Thank you! So if the volume exceeds 4.5 BTC on a daily basis, the purchasing and selling offsets the production, which creates stability. Is that correct?

YC

How did you determine the 3 BTC amount? What's the calculation?

YC

I read this forum every day since the creation of digibyte, mined every day since the creation of digibyte, bought some digibyte. But most of all i believe in digibyte to be the nr. 1 altcoin.

I never respond on this forum, but I really think digibyte need to take some action. Every day so mutch coin's are generated that it has to much effect on the market right now, can you do something about this? A limit or something?

Everyone keeps mentioning the number of coins being mined. The number of coins isn't the problem. Look at DOGE...they have 65 times the number of coins and they have a higher per-coin value.

Here's the problem as I see it: Sorry, this may sound a little blunt - Digibyte can't be used for anything except a few fringe merchant websites that nobody needs or has ever heard of. There needs to be some sort of reason for people to accept/use Digibyte.  Until that happens, the coin value will stay at these levels (or lower).

I've only been mining for about 10 months (DGB for about 5 months). It's a very interesting, annoying, exciting, (insert adjective here), and frustrating hobby.
I can just repeat myself: it's all about the trading volume. As long as it stays under the daily coin production equivalent the price (around 3BTC) will fall.
120 Blocks/hr
2880 Blocks/day with each 7608 reward = 21.91mio DGB/day
Multiplied with a price of 15 to 20 Sat = 3.28 BTC to 4.38 BTC per day

I originaly calculated with 19.2m coins per day as mentioned by some other user (which might be more accurate as the above calculation is based on coin specs and not on average blocktime).
Exactly! The more trading volume the less weight the daily mining rewards have. That's why the price fell the last days, because the trading volume was significantly lower.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Thank you! So if the volume exceeds 4.5 BTC on a daily basis, the purchasing and selling offsets the production, which creates stability. Is that correct?

YC

YC

I read this forum every day since the creation of digibyte, mined every day since the creation of digibyte, bought some digibyte. But most of all i believe in digibyte to be the nr. 1 altcoin.

I never respond on this forum, but I really think digibyte need to take some action. Every day so mutch coin's are generated that it has to much effect on the market right now, can you do something about this? A limit or something?

Everyone keeps mentioning the number of coins being mined. The number of coins isn't the problem. Look at DOGE...they have 65 times the number of coins and they have a higher per-coin value.

Here's the problem as I see it: Sorry, this may sound a little blunt - Digibyte can't be used for anything except a few fringe merchant websites that nobody needs or has ever heard of. There needs to be some sort of reason for people to accept/use Digibyte.  Until that happens, the coin value will stay at these levels (or lower).

I've only been mining for about 10 months (DGB for about 5 months). It's a very interesting, annoying, exciting, (insert adjective here), and frustrating hobby.
I can just repeat myself: it's all about the trading volume. As long as it stays under the daily coin production equivalent the price (around 3BTC) will fall.
120 Blocks/hr

I originaly calculated with 19.2m coins per day as mentioned by some other user (which might be more accurate as the above calculation is based on coin specs and not on average blocktime).
Yeah, I was just talking about Mintpal, so that's even better. This just shows we can continue to move onward and upwards!

YC

YC
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/#BTC

it's 11 BTC volume now
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

YC

120 Blocks/hr

legendary
Activity: 1198

YC

Several reasons:

1.I am in it for the long term.

2.The average costing helps if you still believe in the coin.

3.Clearly we are at these levels because of the increased mining, consolidation, production. At least I know why the price is going down versus some random pump and dump or shady act on behalf of the dev team.

4.This is all done without any major upcoming news!

Feels AWESOME!

YC

How can you be happy with the current price? We were at ~40Sat for the last couple of months. As long as we are under 100 I consider it as steal! Personaly I try to get some BTC off of other coins to buy more DGB.
Jump to: