Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1239. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

cryptopoolmining scrypt works.
Mining in progress.

Do you have your hash output going to a logfile that you can search? If so, check to see if you submit any shares that should be a blockfind share.

As can be seen by the current round contributor shares on cryptopoolmining, alot of hashing was done over the past week to try and find a block. I'm sure other pools had the same issue. I'd be interested to see if a high-diff share is accepted but doesn't count as the block-finder. I can't believe that the scrypt pools couldn't find a block with such a low difficulty. It would be interesting to see if the reported difficulty is wrong.

Cgminer is reporting the diff as 7.14M, so any share over that should find the block.

The current difficulty confuses me a little bit because I thought the actual difficulty * 65536 = cgminer reported difficulty, but it doesn't work out in this case (87.16752915 * 65536 = about 5.71M ??!) ...maybe I don't understand the difficulty calculation like I thought I did.

You can log your miner output like this (I use cgminer, but I think all text miners probably work the same way):
In Linux add this to the end of your miner command: 2> /tmp/log.txt
In Windows: 2> c:\log.txt

Then for example in Linux, you can do something like this:
$ grep M\/ log0.txt
 [2014-09-11 00:41:05] Accepted 09c19272 Diff 1.72M/128 Zeus 0 pool 1
 [2014-09-11 09:30:29] Accepted 01eb0847 Diff 8.75M/128 BLOCK! Zeus 0 pool 1

sorry, that BLOCK find wasn't on a DGB pool Sad

In Windows, you'd probably need to open the log file in notepad or another similar program and do a search.

Hi,
Sorry can't provide you with any of that.
i'm renting hashes from nicehash.  pushing a average of 800 mh/s for 2 hours and still no blocks found.
Now im @ 1.5 ghs.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

Mining in progress.

Do you have your hash output going to a logfile that you can search? If so, check to see if you submit any shares that should be a blockfind share.

As can be seen by the current round contributor shares on cryptopoolmining, alot of hashing was done over the past week to try and find a block. I'm sure other pools had the same issue. I'd be interested to see if a high-diff share is accepted but doesn't count as the block-finder. I can't believe that the scrypt pools couldn't find a block with such a low difficulty. It would be interesting to see if the reported difficulty is wrong.

Cgminer is reporting the diff as 7.14M, so any share over that should find the block.

The current difficulty confuses me a little bit because I thought the actual difficulty * 65536 = cgminer reported difficulty, but it doesn't work out in this case (87.16752915 * 65536 = about 5.71M ??!) ...maybe I don't understand the difficulty calculation like I thought I did.

You can log your miner output like this (I use cgminer, but I think all text miners probably work the same way):
In Linux add this to the end of your miner command: 2> /tmp/log.txt
In Windows: 2> c:\log.txt

Then for example in Linux, you can do something like this:
$ grep M\/ log0.txt
 [2014-09-11 00:41:05] Accepted 09c19272 Diff 1.72M/128 Zeus 0 pool 1
 [2014-09-11 09:30:29] Accepted 01eb0847 Diff 8.75M/128 BLOCK! Zeus 0 pool 1

sorry, that BLOCK find wasn't on a DGB pool Sad

In Windows, you'd probably need to open the log file in notepad or another similar program and do a search.
Hi All,

Good to see this community alive and well.  Just wondering if there is a Digibyte richlist anywhere?

Thanks, HCP

Welcome hardcoreprime,

Yess Digibyte is doing really good.  Right now the devs are in china & japan to talk with there investors.

There is no richlist yet.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi All,

Good to see this community alive and well.  Just wondering if there is a Digibyte richlist anywhere?

Thanks, HCP
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Looks like we hit the third block reduction!

YC

Another block payout reduction coming up soon!

block           payout           date
147841   7647.11662686   9/2/14 2:56 PM (Eastern US time)
157921   7608.88104372   9/6/14 7:47 PM (Eastern US time)
168001   7570.83663850   
178081   7532.98245531   
188161   7495.31754303   
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
My 7850 is running at 5.60Mh/s with the SGMinerpruebas miner. Intensity is at 16, nothing else has been altered.

Mining in progress.
Activity: 693
I know that open the door when the optimized kernel wants quick upgrade ... I taste for a clean version free and keep quiet, not use it for my benefit out of respect to the original creator .... But when I read a lot of haughtiness makes me poisoned blood. Yesterday I read that another user wants to sell .... In my town they say "or fuck all, or throw the prostitute at the river"

Huh Huh Come again?

bothered to explain to me?

Sorry...  that's a slang way of saying "I don't understand, can you repeat that"...

...in other words, not quite sure what that post was about.

Ok sorry for this, my english is very hard.
Activity: 215
I know that open the door when the optimized kernel wants quick upgrade ... I taste for a clean version free and keep quiet, not use it for my benefit out of respect to the original creator .... But when I read a lot of haughtiness makes me poisoned blood. Yesterday I read that another user wants to sell .... In my town they say "or fuck all, or throw the prostitute at the river"

Huh Huh Come again?

Sorry...  that's a slang way of saying "I don't understand, can you repeat that"...

...in other words, not quite sure what that post was about.

Huh Huh Come again?

Huh Huh Come again?

Digibyte community, I hope you are proud to have HR as one of your members.

Anyways, if you have any questions - I will answer them.

But don't call me a liar or make false accusations.

Devs, the problem with your difficulty spiking is a real deal. Fix it.

Yes we are proud.
Did allot for the community, And discoverd youre "Hidden Fee's".
I hope that when you dump youre grs when you break even on grs youre community will do the same.

Just don't blame people when you wrong.

Folks...  this is all getting annoying. There's been more than a few "That's the last I'll post on this" posts all 'round then inevitably more posts happen. Seriously...  the best way to kill a troll is to stop feeding it. They soon move on....  Smiley

Yes i know,
but when somebody says that HR is  not a good guy to have on oure side that is wrong.
He did allot for Digibyte as you know.

Yeah, I know. Actually I meant to add my support for HR to my post, but got distracted. So...  I'm in agreement, HR has my full support too. Both of you did well in exposing this, and we've all seen it and as far as that goes if people still choose to mine with his pool(s) then caveat emptor as far as I'm concerned.

Yes we are proud.
I hope that when you dump youre grs when you break even on grs youre community will do the same.

Folks...  this is all getting annoying. There's been more than a few "That's the last I'll post on this" posts all 'round then inevitably more posts happen. Seriously...  the best way to kill a troll is to stop feeding it. They soon move on....  Smiley

Yes i know,
but when somebody says that HR is  not a good guy to have on oure side that is wrong.
He did allot for Digibyte as you know.

Yes we are proud.

Yes we are proud.

scrxxx,
I will not answer neither respond anymore.
Period.

@Digibyte, In about 20 minutes i'm renting some hashes and mining script @ http://46.183.217.153
Hoping that will solve some blocks.
Some people want to help me with that?

Edit: Getting no connection,  now trying cryptopoolmining.

Finally P2-pool.eu server is running again !
4x algos available for digibyte  (Groestl, SHA256, Scrypt, Skein), check getting started for more informations.
No accounts needed just a Digibyte address as username.
Low fees (1%).
Here the IP adress:  http://46.183.217.153/ (url will come later, DNS are updating and it will take up to 48h)

Dedicated to digibyte since the beginning Smiley.

Have a good mining !

The_Cashier

386mh on my pool for scrypt trying to unlock a block, come and join Smiley
DNS still not updated, pls use the ip for the moment.
+1 Lets get some hash on Scrypt and get it back on track!
Activity: 266

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
This scrxxx what a F*cked up person.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8750296

does anyone have a copy of his miner? github has been taken down

https://github.com/srcxxx/grs-sgminer

I was just going to reply by telling you that I have it on good authority that competent and capable people are working on a cleaned up version as we speak, and to also refer you to this from pallas ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8782799 ), and to say that it's only a matter of time, and voulá, Litejavichu posts his version just above!!!

Jump to: