Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1261. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bird,
 Thanks for all your efforts!

YC

Is there a way to see what the network hash rate for each algo is?  Relatively speaking, how much hash is pointed at sha256 for instance compared to qubit?  

I am just really curious to see if there is an algo that is favored by the miners compared to another.

Not sure how accurate it is, but you can see the net hash for all the NEW algos (not scrypt) at http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/dgb-hub/

Also, tomorrow I'll be updating the rest of my website to reflect the Digibyte P2pool nodes + source code, and changing to Myriad logo on the node hub to the Digibyte logo (Didn't have time to change it a mist the chaos lol). However, I don't know if I'll ever get around to setting up an insight block explorer (Since someone else already made it... Unless that person is kind enough to share the networks file), but I might be able to get a richlist up... Eventually. Thing is, college is starting in 2 days, so I'm going to be tight on time. And since there isn't a bounty or anything... There's not too much incentive other than the curiosity of seeing how big your whales are :p

Anyways, I'm going to leave my miners mining on qubit for the night and see how much I earn. Have fun mining, guys!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Is there a way to see what the network hash rate for each algo is?  Relatively speaking, how much hash is pointed at sha256 for instance compared to qubit?  

I am just really curious to see if there is an algo that is favored by the miners compared to another.

Not sure how accurate it is, but you can see the net hash for all the NEW algos (not scrypt) at http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/dgb-hub/

Also, tomorrow I'll be updating the rest of my website to reflect the Digibyte P2pool nodes + source code, and changing to Myriad logo on the node hub to the Digibyte logo (Didn't have time to change it a mist the chaos lol). However, I don't know if I'll ever get around to setting up an insight block explorer (Since someone else already made it... Unless that person is kind enough to share the networks file), but I might be able to get a richlist up... Eventually. Thing is, college is starting in 2 days, so I'm going to be tight on time. And since there isn't a bounty or anything... There's not too much incentive other than the curiosity of seeing how big your whales are :p

Anyways, I'm going to leave my miners mining on qubit for the night and see how much I earn. Have fun mining, guys!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Is there a way to see what the network hash rate for each algo is?  Relatively speaking, how much hash is pointed at sha256 for instance compared to qubit? 

We are working on updating this in the code base.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I've got my USB Miners pushing the wheel. Which algo should I mine with my 7850? I'd like to keep everything mining while I'm away from the PC
Activity: 146
Does anyone know how much you can earn with an 280x (24MH) daily on cryptohunger.com

To answer questions like that we probably need to reach out to http://www.whattomine.com/ and have them update their code to support the new multi-algo.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how much you can earn with an 280x (24MH) daily on cryptohunger.com
Activity: 146
Is there a way to see what the network hash rate for each algo is?  Relatively speaking, how much hash is pointed at sha256 for instance compared to qubit? 

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Have we been forking? I noticed that some payments have been slipping out of my wallet
Not that we have noticed. But with 100 confirmations to maturity some blocks will be invalidated. This is part of the nature of multi algo if I am not mistaken. Will keep an eye on that though.
Ah ok, just making sure that you're using the right miner
Activity: 602
its averaging about 4200 per card.
Wow! That's a buttload of hash! How much hash do you get per card?
That's what 26x 750TI cards will do for ya. Wink
Alright! All nodes are now online (thanks to multiple user accounts and different ports on each wallet).

Pool addresses are:

stratum+tcp://birdspool.no-ip.org:[port]

Ports:

SHA: 5011
Groestl: 5021
Skein: 5031
Qubit: 5041

Happy P2Pool mining!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention, they're all 0.5% fees! Just connect with your DGB address as your username, and use anything you want for the password.

Pools pay out immediately!

I am pwning your qubit pool right now. Smiley  I saw the connection go down. Looks like you have it under control.

Yeah, sorry about that. My internet connection went out for a sec, and I had to go in the basement to reboot the modem lol

Thanks for mining with us! I noticed we were finding tons of blocks Smiley
Alright! All nodes are now online (thanks to multiple user accounts and different ports on each wallet).

Pool addresses are:

Ports:

Happy P2Pool mining!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention, they're all 0.5% fees! Just connect with your DGB address as your username, and use anything you want for the password.

I am pwning your qubit pool right now. Smiley  I saw the connection go down. Looks like you have it under control.
Have we been forking? I noticed that some payments have been slipping out of my wallet

Pool addresses are:

Ports:

Happy P2Pool mining!!!

Activity: 266
> Block maturity was changed to 100 confirmations up from 8.

Hi!

Sorry, could you elaborate on this?

Are you saying that the problem does not exist? Or that I need to update the wallet?

Thanks

I found this code in rpcwallet.cpp:

Code:
    if (params[0].get_str() == "*") {
        // Calculate total balance a different way from GetBalance()
        // (GetBalance() sums up all unspent TxOuts)
        // getbalance and getbalance '*' 0 should return the same number
        int64_t nBalance = 0;
        for (map::iterator it = pwalletMain->mapWallet.begin(); it != pwalletMain->mapWallet.end(); ++it)
        {
            const CWalletTx& wtx = (*it).second;

Notice the comment "getbalance and getbalance '*' 0 should return the same number".

It does not return the same number. Proof:

Thanks for posting this!

I think I may have fixed the wallet code (by changing 8 to 100 in main.h). Not sure...

Anyways, first DGB payouts on cryptohunger.com have just been sent out.
Also, the payouts should now be running every 10 minutes.
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I go to sleep for just a few short hours and wake up to 145k! I, this be the land we be look'in for lads
Sha256d p2pool is online! Next up is Groestl, then Skein.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hello all,

Manuall payments have been processed for the sha256 pool (https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb-sha256/).

If you have any issues please open a ticket via our helpdesk @ http://support.cryptopoolmining.com/

We will do the same within the next minutes also with scrypt pool.

Thank you,
Thrassos

Finished also with payments for scrypt pool (https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb-scrypt/)

Regards,
Thrassos

Thank you,  youre pool worked great the last couple of day's.
last Digibytes are showing.
PM me youre dgb adress and i will send you some Wink

Jump to: