Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1259. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
If you guys haven't noticed, I've fixed the Skein node last night. It was having issues contacting the daemon for some reason. I updated the sharechain, and now it works. There's 4 GH/s on there, so there's pretty low variance!
Activity: 215
Anyone finding Scrypt blocks? I pulled my own miners from cryptopoolmining to go back to P2Pool for a while, and the last block discovered on P2Pool was 9 hours ago...  and the last discovered on CPM was by me about 3 hours ago...

....LOL....  just check P2Pool again and sod's law, a block got discovered just a minute or 2 ago.

But still...  Scrypt seems slow again?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
People started mining and DGB price is all the way going down...
This is not a good sign Wink We have to take precautions but apparently this coin meant to be easy to get for everybody, right ?

I am not being negative but a friendly warning, otherwise we will be trading DGB around 3-10 SAT range in a few months.

Cheers.
Hi halinyo.

offcourse people are selling there mined coins. Digibyte already knows this before they created the multi-algo.
Youre messages are not really helping anything.   (  https://twitter.com/kilkinyox/status/505624080268402688 )

stay positive, i'm sure Jared & his  team have some good things running in the background.
 There is a Exchange running in testing fase, why ? They received investments, why?  There is a NDA,why?

Things will fall in place and people who are selling now will panic buy later on.

Just be patient. and help if you want to.

Sure, I will help... DGB is the coin I am holding atm... but seeing the price down... just makes me anxious.

Thank you, you will not regret this.
It will take maybe a month, a year.... nobody knows.
Price is going down for a couple of days,buy more of those cheap Digibytes.

have a good day.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
This is not a good sign Wink We have to take precautions but apparently this coin meant to be easy to get for everybody, right ?

I am not being negative but a friendly warning, otherwise we will be trading DGB around 3-10 SAT range in a few months.

Cheers.
Hi halinyo.

offcourse people are selling there mined coins. Digibyte already knows this before they created the multi-algo.
Youre messages are not really helping anything.   (  https://twitter.com/kilkinyox/status/505624080268402688 )

stay positive, i'm sure Jared & his  team have some good things running in the background.
 There is a Exchange running in testing fase, why ? They received investments, why?  There is a NDA,why?

Things will fall in place and people who are selling now will panic buy later on.

Sure, I will help... DGB is the coin I am holding atm, at least part of it... ... but seeing the price down... just makes me anxious.
Does anyone know the   ..port number?... for the blocksfactory sha pool? It's not listed on the Getting Started tab for that pool.

http://dgb-sha.theblocksfactory.com/server
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

DGB Groestl pool is available at:   https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb-groestl/

Updated also insight blockexplorer in order to get the algo for each block found.
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/

Goodnight all, and happy mining!!!!

Cool, I pointed my groestl cpu miner at this and it's working great! I tried a couple of the other pools yesterday and couldn't get any shares submitted, but your pool I'm getting several.

Cheers.
Hi halinyo.

stay positive, i'm sure Jared & his  team have some good things running in the background.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Does anyone know the   ..port number?... for the blocksfactory sha pool? It's not listed on the Getting Started tab for that pool.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Cheers.
Activity: 342
the new miners had problems to mine DGB with Skein at : http://dgb-skein.theblocksfactory.com/

it's fixed !

nice pool you have, i specially like the option for fixed difficulty

Setting difficulty : connect to the stratum server with user.workername_diffxxx (xxx is the difficulty).[NO VARDIFF]

cheers
Activity: 434
Its almost impossible to send coins anywhere..

All my transactions get rejected by the network

Strange. I have just tested sending between my wallet on my Ubuntu VM and my main Windows wallet and the coins are there in the time it takes me from pressing send to switch to the other machine...  not confirmed of course, but they appear almost instantly. I take you are SURE you're sending between the latest wallet versions?

Update... the 2 transactions I sent above confirmed in under 3 minutes....

Send me your address...  I'll ping you over 1 DGB to test? You can then send it back to test the reverse?

I can recieve coins and send some of it but not all, maybe the newly mined ones won't send. Do you how many blocks do they need to mature?

It's now 100 blocks to maturity, up from 8. See this post from Digibyte:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8629525

Ok, has the wallet been updated for that as well?

I can send coins now by turning on the coin control and only send those with many confirmation.. I think the change-coins were causing the issue.

Strange. I have just tested sending between my wallet on my Ubuntu VM and my main Windows wallet and the coins are there in the time it takes me from pressing send to switch to the other machine...  not confirmed of course, but they appear almost instantly. I take you are SURE you're sending between the latest wallet versions?

Send me your address...  I'll ping you over 1 DGB to test? You can then send it back to test the reverse?

I can recieve coins and send some of it but not all, maybe the newly mined ones won't send. Do you how many blocks do they need to mature?

It's now 100 blocks to maturity, up from 8. See this post from Digibyte:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8629525

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Strange. I have just tested sending between my wallet on my Ubuntu VM and my main Windows wallet and the coins are there in the time it takes me from pressing send to switch to the other machine...  not confirmed of course, but they appear almost instantly. I take you are SURE you're sending between the latest wallet versions?

Send me your address...  I'll ping you over 1 DGB to test? You can then send it back to test the reverse?

Strange. I have just tested sending between my wallet on my Ubuntu VM and my main Windows wallet and the coins are there in the time it takes me from pressing send to switch to the other machine...  not confirmed of course, but they appear almost instantly. I take you are SURE you're sending between the latest wallet versions?

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 644
> Do you know which CPU miner I have to use to mine DGB on cryptohunger.com with groestlmyriad algo

cryptohunger.com only works with AMD graphics cards (does not work with Intel or NVidia).
So CPU miners are not supported.

thanks for the info  Smiley
Activity: 266
> Do you know which CPU miner I have to use to mine DGB on cryptohunger.com with groestlmyriad algo

cryptohunger.com only works with AMD graphics cards (does not work with Intel or NVidia).
So CPU miners are not supported.
Activity: 644
Hello digibyte comunity.
A quick mining guide i made. http://www.crypto-way.com/digibyte-mining-guide/

I hope you guys find this usefull.

Cheers

Do you know which CPU miner I have to use to mine DGB on cryptohunger.com with groestlmyriad algo

I have a Q8300 intel CPU and I would like to use 2 threads to mine Digibyte  Smiley

Never used before cryptohunger.com.
I will do a research on that and i will reply to you later.

thanks  Smiley
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Hello digibyte comunity.
A quick mining guide i made. http://www.crypto-way.com/digibyte-mining-guide/

I hope you guys find this usefull.

Cheers

Do you know which CPU miner I have to use to mine DGB on cryptohunger.com with groestlmyriad algo

I have a Q8300 intel CPU and I would like to use 2 threads to mine Digibyte  Smiley

Never used before cryptohunger.com.
I will do a research on that and i will reply to you later.
Jump to: