Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1257. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Hey DGB folks, when I try to send any amount of DGB to another wallet address I get the following message.

"The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spend, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."

I have 700000 coins in my wallet and when I try to send even 10000 of them this message pops up. I dont get it. I am running the windows wallet x64 version.

Both wallets up to date? Version 3.0.1b ?
Activity: 602
Hey DGB folks, when I try to send any amount of DGB to another wallet address I get the following message.

"The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spend, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."

I have 700000 coins in my wallet and when I try to send even 10000 of them this message pops up. I dont get it. I am running the windows wallet x64 version.
Activity: 254
DGB is currently offline @Bittrex due to "Blockchain issues". Has anyone information on this?

I can confirm.

legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
DGB is currently offline @Bittrex due to "Blockchain issues". Has anyone information on this?

They may not have updated their wallet, it is pretty common with exchanges like buttrex or cryptshit
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

That having been said, the total blocks found (on a global, DGB network basis) for scrypt is clearly lower than the rest for this 10 hour period. (I don't have block explorer info going any further back than that, but I will keep adding to the spreadsheet I've started.)

I really noticed this difference when I was at the tail end of my NiceHash Scrypt order that I had running pre-block 145K.  I let it run for some time longer after block 145k, but noticed that the block discovery was WAY slower than it had been pre-block 145k. So I stopped it as from an economic point of view it made more sense to spend the same money on SHA hashes from NiceHash. It's as if the difficulty retarget calculations for the other 4 algos are correct, but still not right for Scrypt?

legendary
is there a problem with the difficulty retarget ?

the variation is realy not smooth
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Is it normal that people on Skein are mining a lot of dgb and finding block 50 times more than scrypt Huh Look how many blocks are found... don't understand why there is so much difference between scrypt and skein... this should be adjusted with difficulty normaly between all algos right ?  (Skein: http://birdspool.no-ip.org:5031/static/stats/ Scrypt: http://p2phash.com:9022/static/)

Taking the last 10 hours worth of data available from http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com I've come up with the following stats:

Groestl........185 blocks found
Qubit...........182 blocks found
Scrypt.........113 blocks found
SHA-256.....196 blocks found
Skein..........190 blocks found

The *big* difference between the two pools you linked to is due to the big difference in the hashrate of each pool - bird's pool is finding blocks at a much faster pace because there is a much larger hashrate contribution (individual miners' proportionate payouts should be very closely aligned on the other hand, since the scrypt miner would have a larger payout relative to hash contributed).

That having been said, the total blocks found (on a global, DGB network basis) for scrypt is clearly lower than the rest for this 10 hour period. (I don't have block explorer info going any further back than that, but I will keep adding to the spreadsheet I've started.)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
need more working skein pools :/

blocksfactory is down and birdsp2pool is 25-30% rejects for me, is there any skein p2pool located in the EU?

I am trying to add qubit and skein to limp2pool.fr but have some issue with blockchain. I hope it will be online tomorrow.

Ok, let me know when its up and I will switch to that one.
Activity: 30
Merit: 10

blocksfactory is down and birdsp2pool is 25-30% rejects for me, is there any skein p2pool located in the EU?

I am trying to add qubit and skein to limp2pool.fr but have some issue with blockchain. I hope it will be online tomorrow.
legendary

It seems the pool stop working every x hours. I am investigating.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
What are you suggesting?

YC

Coinwarz graph is a bit scary for investors... Anybody thinks the same ? The difficulty has dropped a lot and profitability is quite high, top 6th place.....
This makes me think what might be the price of DGB in the next few weeks....

DigiByte has a plan for this ?

We can do nothing atm, we have to wait for the bottom equilibrium first.
When you do not have enough marketing and unique attributes, allowing multialg is just suicide Smiley
If you ask me, people will continue dumping with this high profitability... Once price is around 1/3 from now, then things will get back to normal...

We need serious business and global news going on with DGB... That is only way... Look at NXT for example. We need much more new developments to take DGB to the next level. Nxt have many developments everyday, even though the amount of coin is high, price still can be stabilised at a high level.

Also total amount of DGB is very high. That will reduce the price even further in the long term unless a fork would be done.

You need to read back over the thread a bit. Smiley

There are a lot of things in place, but before they can make any type of announcement, they needed the network secure. Which has just happened.

There is going to be heaps of dumping right now because people have spent money and used there miners to push past block 145000.
Miners have to pay electricity bills, people forget that sometimes.

Digi-Pay is coming, as well as an exchange. 

I'm sure after a couple of days off, the developers will start to feed us some more info.

But I know for me, I'm starting to buy now.
There have been enough regular pumps over the last 4 months where digibyte has doubled in price.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
What are you suggesting?

YC

Coinwarz graph is a bit scary for investors... Anybody thinks the same ? The difficulty has dropped a lot and profitability is quite high, top 6th place.....

We can do nothing atm, we have to wait for the bottom equilibrium first.
When you do not have enough marketing and unique attributes, allowing multialg is just suicide Smiley
If you ask me, people will continue dumping with this high profitability... Once price is around 1/3 from now, then things will get back to normal...

We need serious business and global news going on with DGB... That is only way... Look at NXT for example. We need much more new developments to take DGB to the next level. Nxt have many developments everyday, even though the amount of coin is high, price still can be stabilised at a high level.

Also total amount of DGB is very high. That will reduce the price even further in the long term unless a fork would be done.
Activity: 602
I see several wallets algo jumping from pool to pool. I was doing well on qubit then it got crowded, so I swapped to Groestl just to see and found that doing pretty well. What is everyone else's experience on the different algos using graphics cards for mining?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Ugh, the stupid miner crashed for the night while I was mining skein... And I can't get down in the basement to reboot... Ugh 12 hours of wasted time. Costs me 34 cents to run the thing while it's frozen Sad

Just venting my frustrations lol
Activity: 924
What are you suggesting?

YC

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Is it normal that people on Skein are mining a lot of dgb and finding block 50 times more than scrypt Huh Look how many blocks are found... don't understand why there is so much difference between scrypt and skein... this should be adjusted with difficulty normaly between all algos right ?  (Skein: http://birdspool.no-ip.org:5031/static/stats/ Scrypt: http://p2phash.com:9022/static/)
This statistic is best determined by an entire days worth of data from all pools. We are going to compile this starting tomorrow.
Activity: 335
Jump to: