Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1405. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Does anyone have any media contacts? I have spoken to Jared and it would be beneficial to have a press team to really get the word out about DGB. I know someone here contacted Forbes as well. Let's get some more mainstream news about DGB. Very bright future.

PM if you have suggestions, contacts or anything else innovative to continue the momentum.

YC
+1 This next week we are putting together a media package to send out to as many reporters and journalists as possible.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have any media contacts? I have spoken to Jared and it would be beneficial to have a press team to really get the word out about DGB. I know someone here contacted Forbes as well. Let's get some more mainstream news about DGB. Very bright future.

PM if you have suggestions, contacts or anything else innovative to continue the momentum.

YC
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 392
Activity: 434

I am running the new Digibyte client/wallet...  v 2.9 ...  what should I be doing? Leave it not running until the fix comes out?
Yeah i guess that's the best idea for now.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

I am running the new Digibyte client/wallet...  v 2.9 ...  what should I be doing? Leave it not running until the fix comes out?
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Good morning! It's very interesting all the trouble they are having with KGW coins. Many coins are applying digishield to fix the vulnerability.

Maybe we should take advantage of this opportunity to advertise more digibyte. . The developers could create a thread so that everyone knows that solves the problem digishield KGW.

By the way, good luck in the crypto convention Wednesday!

The DigiShield doesn't solve anything. KGW is/was vulnerable to a timewarp. DigiShield is vulnerable to a timewarp.

Ain;t it different?

It is different in the methodology that it uses to adjust the difficulty, but it is not different in the fact that both are vulnerable to timewarp attacks. This is made possible by allowing an attacker to jump back in time with limited jumps in difficulty.

Relax Smiley  Both of the primary tech-dev's are sleeping right now.  I am quite certain you will get a full explanation when they arise Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
New p2pool node (dedicated server, Germany)
Activity: 222
Good morning! It's very interesting all the trouble they are having with KGW coins. Many coins are applying digishield to fix the vulnerability.

Maybe we should take advantage of this opportunity to advertise more digibyte. . The developers could create a thread so that everyone knows that solves the problem digishield KGW.

By the way, good luck in the crypto convention Wednesday!

The DigiShield doesn't solve anything. KGW is/was vulnerable to a timewarp. DigiShield is vulnerable to a timewarp.

Ain;t it different?
Activity: 222
I hope one day it will reach 150 satoshi again, just please reject all merged mining ideas, etc... promotion is a key. Probably X11 is a good idea, DGB will be the first coin changed algo.
legendary
https://altoutlet.com/

Not if you know this site, but sold enough things criptomonedas. It would be nice digi that was accepted. The dev could contact them to request the add.
I'd love to buy a shirt with Digiman!
Very good idea! Thanks for posting!
legendary
Activity: 22
When do you think DGB will see 100+ satoshi prices again?
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 18
https://altoutlet.com/

Not if you know this site, but sold enough things criptomonedas. It would be nice digi that was accepted. The dev could contact them to request the add.
I'd love to buy a shirt with Digiman!

update 2.0.1

promo video of digibyte

what's new in version 2.0.1?
-the animations have 60 images per second (for a normal movie in my country is this 24 seconds (with speciaal movies 48)
-animations have a better quality
-0,02 seconds exactly when an image move in the animation and stops
-every image in the animation is 0,01 exactly rotated
-every image stay execty 0,01 centimeter in the animation
-animations are combined for better quality
-some images update in the animation
-lighting is better
-each animation have the same speed as the other (things wat move/turned)

-phone has been update
-all backgrounds are white (not black and white)
-image from the cryptoconvetion is added on last 10 seconds
-world map has been update
-all the animations has been update
-now is the video in 4K 2160P (it was HD 1080P)

find you a issue or don't you like some parts I will change it! feedback is always welcome!

do you like it and will you give some back
-follow me on youtube.
-like my video
-tell it to everyone
-like other videos from me

or give a donation on:
-DGB:D5SU47NvEHjuRsgrKyPWiCnV8M27vSUFr9
-BTC:1FPMcK3LkgUtCZaVj3ZU4ugZJajVairtfA

for older versions from the promo video:http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-general-discussion/digibyte-promo-video-**version-1-1-1**/
you can also see my other video:how can I mine digibytes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

BlazingHashes with nice promotion! Smiley
Good job guys! perhaps miners will do check what is going there Smiley

Regards!
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
5= have you hear the sound on the video?

What do you mean? In fact, I was more focused at the graphics and didn't hear closely to what the voice said (female voice would be nicer btw) O:-)

I mean, I let show a error message. about they said it in the voice over
Ah, ok. But I already knew this error message was intendet. It's still not a good idea to show errors in a promo video as this immediately creates negative conotations in peoples head. They just don't want to get faced with problems. Therefore, the watchee does not win useful information by seeing that a wrong password results in an error.

Whatever, just my 2 Digies. I just want to help by giving feedback Wink
Jump to: