Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1463. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
lol , Leave our  digiman mascot alone . Love the little guy .
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

I totally agree with what you said last time about giving 1.5BTC is enough.
If they want to add DGB they can, but at a certain level you can't spend important amounts and lower the money value just to get to them.

Austin guys seem to be lucid about the potential of DGB, that looks more of a professionnal business to business approach.

Yes, by all means cryptsy has been very good and they have done a lot of the crypto community and alt coins. We would really like to be added there, but we only have so much BTC to go around for development.

Austin Global Exchange has been very professional and we are off to a great start developing a long-term relationship with them. We are very much looking forward to growing with them! https://agx.io/

You are one of the most active and responsive alt-coin dev in recent times. But I think you should omit the digibyte mascot which looks like computer store symbol.
Thank you for your feedback! May we ask why you make such a suggestion?

We are open to any and all opinions. But this is the first we have heard anyone wanting us to ditch the DigiMan?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

If they want to add DGB they can, but at a certain level you can't spend important amounts and lower the money value just to get to them.

Austin guys seem to be lucid about the potential of DGB, that looks more of a professionnal business to business approach.

Yes, by all means cryptsy has been very good and they have done a lot of the crypto community and alt coins. We would really like to be added there, but we only have so much BTC to go around for development.

Austin Global Exchange has been very professional and we are off to a great start developing a long-term relationship with them. We are very much looking forward to growing with them! https://agx.io/

You are one of the most active and responsive alt-coin dev in recent times. But I think you should omit the digibyte mascot which looks like computer store symbol.
legendary

Yes, by all means cryptsy has been very good and they have done a lot for the crypto community and alt coins. We would really like to be added there, but we only have so much BTC to go around for development.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Seems like Cryptsy is off with a ton of money, huh Tongue
I don't really like these new coin voting systems... If they exist they should be based off user votes alone and not bribes  Cry

Also, the fact that we have a stable user base means we'll hit there eventually if we don't make it in the next voting round...

Yep being able to buy votes is exactly the opposite of a democratic way of electing people/stuff/coin/miss universe .
I believe they should clearly say they are not asking people to vote but are auctionning for x new coins...
It would be nice if they were separated out so people could see how many people have actually voted for a coin. We are going to do everything we can to get listed on there this week.

But in the mean time we are very excited for Austin Global Exchange to open exclusively with DigiByte trading in a few hours!

They are a legitimate & professional US based exchange registered and approved by FinCEN that we have very high hopes for!

https://agx.io/

legendary
I don't really like these new coin voting systems... If they exist they should be based off user votes alone and not bribes  Cry

Also, the fact that we have a stable user base means we'll hit there eventually if we don't make it in the next voting round...

Yep being able to buy votes is exactly the opposite of a democratic way of electing people/stuff/coin/miss universe .
I believe they should clearly say they are not asking people to vote but are auctionning for x new coins...
It would be nice if they were separated out so people could see how many people have actually voted for a coin. We are going to do everything we can to get listed on there this week.

But in the mean time we are very excited for Austin Global Exchange to open exclusively with DigiByte trading in a few hours!

They are a legitimate & professional US based exchange registered and approved by FinCEN that we have very high hopes for!

https://agx.io/
Activity: 107
Does P2pool make everyone else's cards run hotter?
There should not be any difference between mining on a P2P pool vs regular pool when it comes to card temperature. Have you changed your card settings at all?

Mmm,... well I was sitting comfortably at 76C mining mintcoin, came over to DGB and now it goes up to 83C. Also I'm not sure why I always get waiting for work from pool which ever pool I try. Seems I have a choice of mining P2Pool and getting too hot or not using a pool Sad
Interesting, you could just be getting work quicker. What kind of cards are you running?

Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X

I've worked out the pool problem so i'm back mining again.. stupid typing error that I couldn't see  Embarrassed

So waiting to see what temps they get to pool mining again.
Glad to hear you figured it out! Those pesky typos happen to all of us from time to time Smiley

Is it possible that a different coin works the GPU a bit harder or lighter and thus the affects the temps?

legendary
Im' having a rest here, i've been reading through the mazacoin threads were people are just bashing.arguing wether their coin is a scam or not, trying to manipulate the price and make instant benefit.

Here at DGB, the price is low but stable, and we are just discussing on real stuff on how to improve the coin, and everyone seems pretty positive about the future...refreshing Smiley

just a feeling
Thank you for the feedback! Our goal is to experience consistent stable growth. There are some very exciting things in store for DigiByte in the near future!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Im' having a rest here, i've been reading through the mazacoin threads were people are just bashing.arguing wether their coin is a scam or not, trying to manipulate the price and make instant benefit.

Here at DGB, the price is low but stable, and we are just discussing on real stuff on how to improve the coin, and everyone seems pretty positive about the future...refreshing Smiley

just a feeling
legendary
legendary
Make sure to register @ Austin Global Exchange before trading starts in a few hours! https://agx.io/

They are opening beta trading exclusively with DigiByte! Lets show them our community support!

They are a legitimate professional exchange registered with FinCEN, we have verified their information ourselves.

FinCEN # 31000041189994
There should not be any difference between mining on a P2P pool vs regular pool when it comes to card temperature. Have you changed your card settings at all?

Mmm,... well I was sitting comfortably at 76C mining mintcoin, came over to DGB and now it goes up to 83C. Also I'm not sure why I always get waiting for work from pool which ever pool I try. Seems I have a choice of mining P2Pool and getting too hot or not using a pool Sad
Interesting, you could just be getting work quicker. What kind of cards are you running?

Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X

I've worked out the pool problem so i'm back mining again.. stupid typing error that I couldn't see  Embarrassed

it is hot, because DGB is hot  Cheesy
legendary

Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X

Glad to hear you figured it out! Those pesky typos happen to all of us from time to time Smiley

Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X

legendary
Come on guys, lets get to number 3 position to hopefully secure a spot on the next round.  We are almost there.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Does anyone know when the next coins will be chosen?
legendary

Jump to: