Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1462. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thanks to all for their help tonight. We're pleased to announce the re-launch of Austin Global Exchange + DigiByte Limited Beta Trading on 03/12 at 130a UTC / 03/11 at 930p EDT.

For those who submitted bugs: Our dev team is working through the bugs and verifying them. We will contact you with more information as it becomes available. Upon verification and contact we will pay the 20k DGB bounties.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
agx.io
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Good to hear, Sent 10k so I can have a play around when the next stage goes live Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@Digibyte any news on the paper wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
If you have not voted yet, make sure to submit your vote for DigiByte on Cryptsy! https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

legendary
Thanks to all for their help tonight. We're pleased to announce the re-launch of Austin Global Exchange + DigiByte Limited Beta Trading on 03/12 at 130a UTC / 03/11 at 930p EDT.

For those who submitted bugs: Our dev team is working through the bugs and verifying them. We will contact you with more information as it becomes available. Upon verification and contact we will pay the 20k DGB bounties.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Thank you for the update! Glad you guys are getting the bugs worked out!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 285
I also received my DGB Stickers from bitstickers.net
I asked some weeks ago to add digibyte and here we go Smiley
Really good quality, stick everywhere awesome, Spreading time !

Awesome! We will be ordering some of these for the Crypto Convention!
These are really cool Cheesy
legendary

Awesome! We will be ordering some of these for the Crypto Convention!
Activity: 335

legendary
Digibyte Community - Good news: The Bug Bounty program is working! Bad news: We've got a bug to fix. AGX is postponing the Limited Beta Launch. Stay tuned to this thread for more details.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Thanks for the update! A slight delay is always better than a bad bug. Looking forward to trading!
Digibyte Community - Good news: The Bug Bounty program is working! Bad news: We've got a bug to fix. AGX is postponing the Limited Beta Launch. Stay tuned to this thread for more details.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Block reward 7920 as expected for this week.

Added 350 votes to Digibyte on Cryptsy.

Still looking for a place to mine some DigiByte, try p2-pool.eu:9022
- Payout when block is found. No "middleman".
- Your shares are ddos protected.
- Stay at least 12h, to have a stable reward on a p2pool.

Welcome to all new miner Wink.
+1 Yes reward is where it should be as expected Smiley

Lets keep the votes rolling in! Thank you for voting! Every vote helps!
Activity: 335
Block reward 7920 as expected for this week.

Added 350 votes to Digibyte on Cryptsy.

Still looking for a place to mine some DigiByte, try p2-pool.eu:9022
- Payout when block is found. No "middleman".
- Your shares are ddos protected.
- Stay at least 12h, to have a stable reward on a p2pool.

Welcome to all new miner Wink.
legendary
Just over 1 hour until exclusive beta trading starts on AGX! https://agx.io/

https://agx.io/beta-launch
Mining Man Digibyte Pool

We have now moved over to a fast dedicated server, please come show your support by mining with us.

http://dgb.mining-man.com

DDoS resistant server
Payout cron run every minute
Round earnings credited after only 15 confirms
Dashboard stats updated every minute
legendary
Make sure to register @ Austin Global Exchange before trading starts in a few hours! https://agx.io/

They are opening beta trading exclusively with DigiByte. Lets show them our community support!

They are a legitimate & professional exchange registered with FinCEN, we have verified their information ourselves.

FinCEN # 31000041189994
legendary
No word. Might be later this week.

YC

Come on guys, lets get to number 3 position to hopefully secure a spot on the next round.  We are almost there.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Does anyone know when the next coins will be chosen?
Thanks for the update YC!
legendary

You are welcome. You deserve it as you are not tired to give explanation to so many people.

I think the Digiman symbol is more childish/comic or doesn't really sync with your serious plans. Also its unusual for a coin with a official mascot unless they are named after them. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback!

Several people have vouched there love for the DigiMan in the past. We feel he is a very helpful marketing asset for how-to guides as well as other material. But if enough people felt the same way we are open to changing our approach.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
No word. Might be later this week.

YC

Come on guys, lets get to number 3 position to hopefully secure a spot on the next round.  We are almost there.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Does anyone know when the next coins will be chosen?
Activity: 281

I totally agree with what you said last time about giving 1.5BTC is enough.
If they want to add DGB they can, but at a certain level you can't spend important amounts and lower the money value just to get to them.

Austin guys seem to be lucid about the potential of DGB, that looks more of a professionnal business to business approach.

Yes, by all means cryptsy has been very good and they have done a lot of the crypto community and alt coins. We would really like to be added there, but we only have so much BTC to go around for development.

Austin Global Exchange has been very professional and we are off to a great start developing a long-term relationship with them. We are very much looking forward to growing with them! https://agx.io/

You are one of the most active and responsive alt-coin dev in recent times. But I think you should omit the digibyte mascot which looks like computer store symbol.
Thank you for your feedback! May we ask why you make such a suggestion?

We are open to any and all opinions. But this is the first we have heard anyone wanting us to ditch the DigiMan?

You are welcome. You deserve it as you are not tired to give explanation to so many people.

I think the Digiman symbol is more childish/comic or doesn't really sync with your serious plans. Also its unusual for a coin with a official mascot unless they are named after them. Just my opinion.
Jump to: