Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1458. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Jared,
 You can email [email protected] for the collaboration between DOGE/DGB. Would be awesome publicity!

Thanks,
YC

Oh shi...
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

www.blazinghashes.com

PROMO: Next 3 miners to sign up get 0% fees for life!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jared,
 You can email [email protected] for the collaboration between DOGE/DGB. Would be awesome publicity!

Thanks,
YC
Activity: 91
legendary
Very cool promotion since launch, I never believed that they gonna accept it. Simply wonderful.
We just emailed Paul at Cryptsy about the DGB/DOGE collaboration and the Digi Road Map.

Thanks,
YC
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
what's moolah?

I don't understand the site.....
Moolah provides a service for merchants to make it a lot easier for them to accept crypto coins, such as digibyte.
It also provides an online wallet for customers. (Also for iOS & Android)
Jared,
 Can you send the Digibyte roadmap to Vern at Cryptsy? You may also want to send DOGE/DGB collaboration news to him too. We want to continue pressing him to gain more exposure.

YC
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the price is going down with digibyte:(

and the price is growing of dogecoin.

HuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 392
what's moolah?

I don't understand the site.....
Activity: 7
Also great news from the moolah founder:

"You guys are awesome. If you guys want your coin added to Moolah, let me know, and I'll have it done today."

Original post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/207hfb/ann_dogecoin16_its_ready_all_you_need_to_know/cg0lew4
What an amazing job by the team! We need to get an article about this on Coindesk.com to continue to showing working together can strengthen the momentum in the crypto world. Have we placed this on all social media outlets?

YC

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

WoW in this day and age it is rare to see someone help their competitor, i am proud to have DigiByte on my site http://www.behcets.co.za/ next to Bitcoin and Litecoin. May DigiByte reach the moon and beyond Smiley
Activity: 28
First of all we would love to say a massive well done to the DigiByte dev team for helping out with DogeCoin. It just goes to show what a fantastic dev team there is behind DigiByte and the support from both communities is also extremely positive.

Secondly, the DigiByte Store team are looking for feedback on their relatively new website (www.digibytestore.co). As a thank you, we will be giving away 100 DGB to the first 20 people that fill in the form on our contact page. Within this form, please let us know what you like, dislike or think we need to improve on the site. Also we are always looking out for new ideas to implement so if you have any suggestions please let us know. Don’t forget your wallet address so we can send you your DigiBytes. Visit us now at www.digibytestore.co to claim your DigiBytes today

Please allow 24 hours for your DigiBytes to appear in your wallet as we also have to process orders at the same time Smiley
Activity: 84
Yep great work, not many coins would of been willing to help out.
Activity: 37
this is awesome!! great job guys ...now i'm sure many coins gonna ask for the digishield  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Activity: 106

www.blazinghashes.com

PROMO: Next 3 miners to sign up get 0% fees for life!!!
Activity: 335
Didn't register yet, is it Google Auth or Authy ?
legendary
Did Two-Factor authentication work for you guys on agx.io? Can't seem to get it working, and this means i can't withdraw my BTC  Sad

Works for me using mobile phone.
Jump to: