Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1483. (Read 3058806 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Very cool! Hope this works out!

Please be aware PayPal has been known to shut down crypto accounts in the past.

Thanks! I will bear this in mind, I am already looking into setting up alternative payment methods  Grin

DigiByte to the moon!

To The moon and beyond Smiley

hehe
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Thanks! I will bear this in mind, I am already looking into setting up alternative payment methods  Grin

DigiByte to the moon!
Activity: 28
Well done everyone that voted on allcrypt! It looks like DigiByte has finally been added at last!

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=205
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
i might as well get my P2Pool backup and running, can you correct the title Digibyte from Mining-Man Inc P2P to Mining Man P2P
For sure! Will change it! Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i might as well get my P2Pool backup and running, can you correct the title Digibyte from Mining-Man Inc P2P to Mining Man P2P
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
I love the community involvement on DigiByte  Grin
legendary
New Digibyte Pool

http://dgb.mining-man.com

Payout cron run every minute
Round Earnings credited after 15 confirms

Launch Promos
Zero fees for our first week 04/03/14 to 11/03/14 and then only 1%.

Digibyte please add pool to start of thread and your website, thanks  Smiley
Will do it right now! Thank you for creating a new pool!
Activity: 84
New Digibyte Pool - Mining Man

http://dgb.mining-man.com

Payout cron run every minute
Round Earnings credited after 15 confirms

Launch Promos
Zero fees for our first week 04/03/14 to 11/03/14 and then only 1%.
50000DGB POT, 1000DGB Block Finder Bonus for the next 50 blocks found in the pool  Shocked
legendary
Hello guys,
it's my first post here but I follow you since early february
(sorry for my english)

Here is what, in my opinion, should be done (in the order)
We should make it known among the cryptocurrency community before making it known to "everyday" people, so:
-First a video should be done I totally agree, and a contest is indeed a good idea! A video dedicated to spread the word about the digishield, among the cryptocurrency community, and especially the miners which can best understand this new feature and why it's better than KGW or anything else. I personnaly don't fully understand how the digishield works and I would really like to see a video about it !
This video should have animated charts to make it easy to understand, with a comparative (Without anything / With KGW / With Digishield), the new digiman not static (at the beginning or/and at the end) and the digibyte 3D logo (http://i.minus.com/imSI6tYS1DYkC.gif from cinemagfx is very nice!), in a corner or anywhere I don't know, it should be professional AND fun, something very dynamic (not that easy I guess..)
-Big advertising campaign! A nice small digiman+coin picture with sum up of the features could be useful to make it catchy on the social networks
-Let make these new people vote on cryptsy, we need to reach at least the 600 likes to make it obvious that they must add it! Getting on cryptsy would give us more visibility for sure. And we really need more volume Smiley ! But it's true that we could also live without it, waiting for mintpal and others to grow.

Then, make DGB very accessible and make it known among the everyday people:
-The website is nice, but it can be improved. It could be more dynamic!
-Digibyte foundation. I personnaly would be happy to give some of my DGB to a well chosen cause!
-Digibyte store
-Digibyte plugin like the coming digipay from moolah (maybe the digiteam should contact them digibyte on digipay would be amazing!)
-USD/DGB exchange
-Another video : many people now know bitcoin, let's tell them know that Digishield is like bitcoin but more secure, faster and very easy to use!
-Public and social network giveaways.
Annnnnd that's all I have in mind right now. Keep up the great work guys !
Awesome, these are some great ideas, thank you for the feedback!
Activity: 10
Hello guys,
it's my first post here but I follow you since early february
(sorry for my english)

Here is what, in my opinion, should be done (in the order)
We should make it known among the cryptocurrency community before making it known to "everyday" people, so:
-First a video should be done I totally agree, and a contest is indeed a good idea! A video dedicated to spread the word about the digishield, among the cryptocurrency community, and especially the miners which can best understand this new feature and why it's better than KGW or anything else. I personnaly don't fully understand how the digishield works and I would really like to see a video about it !
This video should have animated charts to make it easy to understand, with a comparative (Without anything / With KGW / With Digishield), the new digiman not static (at the beginning or/and at the end) and the digibyte 3D logo (http://i.minus.com/imSI6tYS1DYkC.gif from cinemagfx is very nice!), in a corner or anywhere I don't know, it should be professional AND fun, something very dynamic (not that easy I guess..)
-Big advertising campaign! A nice small digiman+coin picture with sum up of the features could be useful to make it catchy on the social networks
-Let make these new people vote on cryptsy, we need to reach at least the 600 likes to make it obvious that they must add it! Getting on cryptsy would give us more visibility for sure. And we really need more volume Smiley ! But it's true that we could also live without it, waiting for mintpal and others to grow.

Then, make DGB very accessible and make it known among the everyday people:
-The website is nice, but it can be improved. It could be more dynamic!
-Digibyte foundation. I personnaly would be happy to give some of my DGB to a well chosen cause!
-Digibyte store
-Digibyte plugin like the coming digipay from moolah (maybe the digiteam should contact them digibyte on digipay would be amazing!)
-USD/DGB exchange
-Another video : many people now know bitcoin, let's tell them know that Digishield is like bitcoin but more secure, faster and very easy to use!
-Public and social network giveaways.
Annnnnd that's all I have in mind right now. Keep up the great work guys !
legendary
I think an ad in this forum would do wonders.  There are so many coin threads most people don't know which one to click and end up not clicking any at all.  Even just little ad would give us that extra push to bring more people in.
Do you know who to contact to do that?
Activity: 8
I just pushed Digibyte above Nyancoin  Grin
You can vote up to 10 times a day.
https://www.allcrypt.com/voting.php?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think an ad in this forum would do wonders.  There are so many coin threads most people don't know which one to click and end up not clicking any at all.  Even just little ad would give us that extra push to bring more people in.
legendary
A few more:

- Set a goal of 1-3 merchants that are larger firms that will accept DGB as an option. I know some are still contemplating BTC, but use our value play (better security, faster transaction time, pricing, etc)

- Develop a press team to constantly let investors, community and the public know about DGB

Very good ideas as well. We have been talking about adding a "press" section or RSS feed to the website that will push out news to Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.

Our biggest marketing strength should be: that DigiByte is very young. And everyone wants to jump in at an early stage to gain the highest possible profits!

thats all we need to convey to the bigtimers, tell em nows the time.. later will be too late.

Yes, our biggest weakness, is in fact our biggest strength...
Very good point Storm!
Activity: 56
I'm ok with you guys, but promote what?
A money that can't buy anything ?
I'm afraid the only ppl you'll recrut are just speculators.

In the other hand, people won't want to sell stuff and be paid in DGB if no one uses it..   egg or chicken

And Speculators are just what we need.

Could you develop why ?
Activity: 70
A few more:

- Set a goal of 1-3 merchants that are larger firms that will accept DGB as an option. I know some are still contemplating BTC, but use our value play (better security, faster transaction time, pricing, etc)

- Develop a press team to constantly let investors, community and the public know about DGB

Very good ideas as well. We have been talking about adding a "press" section or RSS feed to the website that will push out news to Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.

Our biggest marketing strength should be: that DigiByte is very young. And everyone wants to jump in at an early stage to gain the highest possible profits!

thats all we need to convey to the bigtimers, tell em nows the time.. later will be too late.

Yes, our biggest weakness, is in fact our biggest strength...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have press contacts with any large media outlets?

YC
Jump to: