Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1499. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We're all on the Digi-Fork Express!

DigiByte v2.0, Here we Come!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 84

Thanks!!! I also made a little teaser for Digibyte!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E170kvY6CWs

When i have the time i will try to develop a long promo video for Digibyte, which is still one of the goals of the development team.

Man! This Community will never cease to Amaze me  Cry

To DigiByte I Solemnly swear, my allegiance and my trust.
Take it to the Moon, shall we. For We are the ones to Maketh. (or breaketh)
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Thanks!!! I also made a little teaser for Digibyte!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E170kvY6CWs

When i have the time i will try to develop a long promo video for Digibyte, which is still one of the goals of the development team.
What's the difference between me selling 500,000 at 130 and 25 sellers selling 20,000 at 130? we need a healthy market with buys/sells or the coin doesn't have a future. If people are buying and i can make a profit then I'm selling like 99% of all miners.

That's a troll Post!

Speaking of which... I've been a troll too lately, And I've been doing my share of feeding some trolls..

Check out this POLL:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-altcoins-do-you-hate-the-most-feb-2014-492354

Caution: Do NOT Vote for DIGIBYTE, there! Tongue

Although Zero Votes in a POLL like this would be ideal,
A few votes would mean that the coin (that is voted for) is relatively KNOWN.
Cheesy
I sold 500,000 DGB during the pump yesterday and am buying back today and will make around 210,000 DGB, not bad for a few mins work  Smiley Sell high, buy low and all that.

You earned that at the cost of the Demand's price confidence. If you hadnt sold that amount.. and probably would have held on to it... There's a chance that the exchange (buyying and selling) would keep on going. Thereby giving you 500K dgb close to your total DGB now (in value).

I would prefer a healthier supply/demand without that sort of speculation Smiley

Then again, its always about luck here and there. Ah well,..

This is true.
It's a tough call because I'm sure we all mine & would like to realize a bit of cash to pay for electricity etc, but selling large amounts is indeed detrimental to a big rise back to the 300 or so we saw last month. There was obviously a concerted effort to do so last night at least twice, but because it was quickly pushed back down below 100 confidence fell right away & now we're back where we started.

I said it before, but I really mean it that there is no difference between multi pools dumping & us holders dumping. The coin will never rise as long as people only view Digibyte as a money making-tool rather than as money (as grynca said just above)

I was looking at mintpal yesterday when pump&dump happened ( by coincidence, i dont look there all the time ;] ). Because it is such a small market it took about 6BTC of buy orders to launch the price up to 190 satoshi. But then there was no sell wall to keep the price up so it fell back down. A little later there was the error with coinmarketcap showing some crazy buggy figures so price went up a little again.
Again in such a small market as mintpal nearly everyone with a few BTC can create large pump and nearly everyone with enough DGB can create large dump.
But this is not what this coin should be about, we should try to use the coin as it is,  not marketing it for another currency.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
For those who are concerned with the Android wallet it should automatically update itself without any issues.
A lot of people are holding onto a lot of DGB, if we hit 150+ then i expect we will see a massive dump. We are all in this to make money and it makes sense to sell at what we feel is the peak price.

I would liquidate mine around 160-165.  Its under 100 now, so its definitely time to buy them up.
I sold 500,000 DGB during the pump yesterday and am buying back today and will make around 210,000 DGB, not bad for a few mins work  Smiley Sell high, buy low and all that.

You earned that at the cost of the Demand's price confidence. If you hadnt sold that amount.. and probably would have held on to it... There's a chance that the exchange (buyying and selling) would keep on going. Thereby giving you 500K dgb close to your total DGB now (in value).

I would prefer a healthier supply/demand without that sort of speculation Smiley

This is true.
It's a tough call because I'm sure we all mine & would like to realize a bit of cash to pay for electricity etc, but selling large amounts is indeed detrimental to a big rise back to the 300 or so we saw last month. There was obviously a concerted effort to do so last night at least twice, but because it was quickly pushed back down below 100 confidence fell right away & now we're back where we started.

I said it before, but I really mean it that there is no difference between multi pools dumping & us holders dumping. The coin will never rise as long as people only view Digibyte as a money making-tool rather than as money (as grynca said just above)

+1 It is almost worse than multipools dumping...
A lot of people are holding onto a lot of DGB, if we hit 150+ then i expect we will see a massive dump. We are all in this to make money and it makes sense to sell at what we feel is the peak price.

I totally understand,
but..

At least wait for DigiByte v2.0 to kick-in man Wink
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

This is true.

Jump to: