Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1501. (Read 3058806 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
can someone tell me if there's going to be the update for android wallet or not?Huh i dont see it on the website

android wallet it's not a part of the chain. It is a lite version wallet taking the info from a seed server for this purpose. So don't worry.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
can someone tell me if there's going to be the update for android wallet or not?Huh i dont see it on the website
wait please ,looks like just windows wallet firest ,take it easy ,one by one ~

I know it was being worked on.  I would check back right before the new changes take effect, around 2:00-4:00PM CST.

ok thanks..i'll check again right before the change
Activity: 77

I know it was being worked on.  I would check back right before the new changes take effect, around 2:00-4:00PM CST.
you can ask the digibyte for help or explain
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Activity: 37
Activity: 392
@digibyte

check your 'my messages"

Activity: 23
Roll Eyes  price is still under 100,so ~

It won't magically go up the moment the changes kick in, we won't have multipools dumping but other people will still dump, going to be a gradual rise if it happens.

Time heals all wounds:)
Activity: 84

It won't magically go up the moment the changes kick in, we won't have multipools dumping but other people will still dump, going to be a gradual rise if it happens.
Activity: 335

If anyone is looking for a European p2pool to mine your first DGB, you are welcome Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 27
Haha ok everything went fine now. the deposit shows up just now. thanks for the quick reply though  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Okay for my mintpal deposit address digitool says 'Address not seen on the network', but when i search for my wallet address it seems like no transaction has happened and the DGB's are still there. But in my wallet there is a transaction to my mintpal deposit address and the balance has changed. Huh

Can you link the wallet address so we can have a look if its ok for you.

I think MintPal updated to DigiShield, strange situation.

Dev any idea ?

This is what they said via twitter just yesterday about upgrading:

Done several days ago, we will keep an eye on it.
Okay for my mintpal deposit address digitool says 'Address not seen on the network', but when i search for my wallet address it seems like no transaction has happened and the DGB's are still there. But in my wallet there is a transaction to my mintpal deposit address and the balance has changed. Huh

Can you link the wallet address so we can have a look if its ok for you.

I think MintPal updated to DigiShield, strange situation.

Dev any idea ?
Activity: 27
So you tried to send DigiByte to MintPal right ? Have you tried to look for your transaction on Digitool explorer ?

EDIT: http://digitools.pw/chain/DigiByte
Jump to: