Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1500. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Great community.  Responsive development team.  Innovative Features.

Really undervalued right now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sold 500,000 DGB during the pump yesterday and am buying back today and will make around 210,000 DGB, not bad for a few mins work  Smiley Sell high, buy low and all that.

You earned that at the cost of the Demand's price confidence. If you hadnt sold that amount.. and probably would have held on to it... There's a chance that the exchange (buyying and selling) would keep on going. Thereby giving you 500K dgb close to your total DGB now (in value).

I would prefer a healthier supply/demand without that sort of speculation Smiley

Then again, its always about luck here and there. Ah well,..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I sold 500,000 DGB during the pump yesterday and am buying back today and will make around 210,000 DGB, not bad for a few mins work  Smiley Sell high, buy low and all that.

I missed this pump and the second too, but I got 250K yesterday almost for free due to... gentleman wouldn't say.
Activity: 84
Activity: 182
I would love to see DGB succeed as a currency, as it has many advantages over Bitcoin, primarily the speed of transactions and the quick difficulty adjustments, etc.

However, Bitcoin has such a huge head start in the market; there are tons of companies working to provide infrastructure and user friendly software to manage bitcoin transactions, also bitcoin has the name recognition etc.  

How can a startup like DGB distinguish itself and gain enough attention within the media and markets to ever be considered a currency rather than a speculative asset?    What can we do to help this process?

Especially considering there are literally hundreds of altcoins now, some of which have fairly similar specs to DGB.  The one thing that sets Digibyte apart in my mind, and is what made me invest in it in the first place, is the dedication and apparent intelligence of the Dev team.  Most of these coins seem to be made by and for retards, with their only goal to succesfully pump and dump a premine.  Obviously this isn't the case with DGB, but we need more projects to help the coin gain visibility.

Agreed,
If anything, DGB could become Litecoin's silver (Litecoin is Bitcoins silver), or possibly overtake litecoin altogether (which would be nice, since DGB is a soon to be improved version of the Litecoin code with the Digishield, which is going to completely set it apart from everything else!)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I would love to see DGB succeed as a currency, as it has many advantages over Bitcoin, primarily the speed of transactions and the quick difficulty adjustments, etc.

However, Bitcoin has such a huge head start in the market; there are tons of companies working to provide infrastructure and user friendly software to manage bitcoin transactions, also bitcoin has the name recognition etc.  

How can a startup like DGB distinguish itself and gain enough attention within the media and markets to ever be considered a currency rather than a speculative asset?    What can we do to help this process?

Especially considering there are literally hundreds of altcoins now, some of which have fairly similar specs to DGB.  The one thing that sets Digibyte apart in my mind, and is what made me invest in it in the first place, is the dedication and apparent intelligence of the Dev team.  Most of these coins seem to be made by and for retards, with their only goal to succesfully pump and dump a premine.  Obviously this isn't the case with DGB, but we need more projects to help the coin gain visibility.
Activity: 140
If these turn out to be worth 1$ per im rich =D
Activity: 182
Most of you are having very unhealthy mindset for DGB, speculating about price, waiting for the right moment to dump your DGB.
Think of DGB as about money, the final thing that holds your wealth and when you mine then you are making money.
If you stop calculating to BTC, USD or other currencies and start thinking what you can !directly! buy or sell with DGB then you will be creating real value for DGB and maybe you will also sleep better.

DGB is currency, there are glozzilions of other speculative shitcoins around.
Lets make DGB a currency.

+1

I want to be able to buy a house with DGB Smiley

I've wanted to see it become a currency since i heard about it. I think DGB is better than BTC!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We are also de-listing Coin Market as we have not confirmed they have updated nor are they online.

look your "my messages"

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We are also de-listing Coin Market as we have not confirmed they have updated nor are they online.
legendary
The following pools have been de-listed as we have not confirmed they have updated, please do not mine on them:

Pools Not Updated To DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield

legendary
can someone tell me if there's going to be the update for android wallet or not?Huh i dont see it on the website
wait please ,looks like just windows wallet firest ,take it easy ,one by one ~
The updated Android wallet is on Google Play. We are working on getting it uploaded to the website.
Activity: 84
Most of you are having very unhealthy mindset for DGB, speculating about price, waiting for the right moment to dump your DGB.
Think of DGB as about money, the final thing that holds your wealth and when you mine then you are making money.
If you stop calculating to BTC, USD or other currencies and start thinking what you can !directly! buy or sell with DGB then you will be creating real value for DGB and maybe you will also sleep better.

DGB is currency, there are glozzilions of other speculative shitcoins around.
Lets make DGB a currency.
Activity: 77
So when the new difficulty adjustments kick in, I'm assuming there will be less multipool dumping, and thus a gradual rise in price on the exchanges?   

As the price rises, more miners will jump on digibyte, thus increasing the price further.

What kind of time frame do we expect this to happen within, and what kind of prices does everyone consider 'fair' or optimal for DGB over the next few months?
i think the price at less than 300~,or 500,i'll sale it at that price

sorry, impossible..

just keep your eyes open
Activity: 157
So when the new difficulty adjustments kick in, I'm assuming there will be less multipool dumping, and thus a gradual rise in price on the exchanges?   

As the price rises, more miners will jump on digibyte, thus increasing the price further.

What kind of time frame do we expect this to happen within, and what kind of prices does everyone consider 'fair' or optimal for DGB over the next few months?

sorry, impossible..

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

as i said 6 monthes is equal to -12% of block reward plus value of its development will hit 20-30% of its price, its a long journey!!!
Activity: 77

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
My coinbase deposit finally came through and price is still really low.  Guess I got great timing while we are still only 400 blocks away Smiley
0.5% of 75 satoshis is 3.75 satoshis which is very low, block cut will gradualy increase its price in a LONG run... dont be frustated. You wont get much after the first block cut in -0.5% maybe in 3-6months we see a 20% increase on DGB price. i wish lucky!
Activity: 434
My coinbase deposit finally came through and price is still really low.  Guess I got great timing while we are still only 400 blocks away Smiley
Jump to: