Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1578. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
i remember 310

It seems we stuck on current price, because of coinwarz.
Activity: 661
Merit: 581
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
lol but it can be i am quite buzy and dont have time always to look
legendary
Hi, guys, sammy is back. What was a High on coinmarket.io?

Hi Sammy, bout 200, what i saw

I remember 260, but it can be a dream.

Hi Sammy, bout 200, what i saw
legendary
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....
 Wink    how is the crypt market?
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Great job on the recent "Re-Tweet for Cryptsy" @

https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/432016962323894272

More than 1,300 Re-Tweets... If you haven't piled on your voice yet, now is the time!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
what exchange has the most volume for DGB atm?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250

I do like this, there is one small problem.

If you look at the original image you see that its spilt in 3, which is so you can fold it and hide the private key.  On the front is the logo and the back has the address for "spend".  Ideally you would then place some sort of tamper proof sticker.

You don't really want the private key visible as that reporter on TV found out with bitcoin when he accidentally showed his private key on live tv and someone took it.   

Like was mentioned, it doesn't have to be the same but I do believe it should be foldable!

Fixed my paper wallet entry and added another version Wink
I have no source images, so quality a bit lower than could be.

Looks good!
Agreed here, it looks nice Snotty!
It's going to look even better printed on paper. Going to be waiting on this Tongue
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Can we have this posted at least once on every page of this thread to serve as a reminder? Until the voting ends.

don't forget to cast your 10 votes daily!
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
Also working on setting up a P2Pool (Located in LA) but haven't succeeded in doing so yet. Made a reddit thread about it: http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/1xedus/how_to_set_up_a_digibyte_p2pool/
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!

I'm really busy at the moment but I'll give you a pm when I'm around to help
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev

If you look at the original image you see that its spilt in 3, which is so you can fold it and hide the private key.  On the front is the logo and the back has the address for "spend".  Ideally you would then place some sort of tamper proof sticker.

You don't really want the private key visible as that reporter on TV found out with bitcoin when he accidentally showed his private key on live tv and someone took it.   

Like was mentioned, it doesn't have to be the same but I do believe it should be foldable!

I like that much better. The first one is my preference but DigiMan transposed on the background on the Spend side would look good I think. The font type for digibyte is "magneto" which you should have available if you have the adobe master suit.

Among other things I'm working on putting together pds/ai source imagery for marketing so I should have some better sources for you soon. I'll include rasterized versions of the type that can be used for anyone that might not have access to magneto font

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 238

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
How will this affect cryptos in general?

Thanks,
YC

Progress update for the DigiByte exchange Digi-Pay.com:

It appears that we will have to delay development work on the DigiByte exchange until we can clear up a few legal issues. First of all, since we are located in the United States we must abide by all FinCEN regulations. This in itself is not very straightforward as there is currently no "clear" rules yet.

FinCEN: http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/

Our biggest challenge is now that a precedent has been set for individual US states to go after crypto exchanges things are going to get much tougher on cryptos: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/02/florida-targets-high-dollar-bitcoin-exchangers/

It appears that a "Money Transmitters License" will probably be required in each and every US State. Please note Paypal has applied for licenses in almost every US State: https://www.paypal-media.com/licenses

This is scary because existing companies such as BitPay, Coinbase, Cryptsy could soon find themselves catching scrutiny from individual states. To our knowledge they do not poses licenses in each and every state.

Getting a license in each state can be a very costly en-devour:

Forty-eight US states regulate money transmitters although the laws vary from one state to the other.[3] Most of the states[4] require a surety bond with widely ranging amounts from as little as $25,000 to over $1 million and maintaining a minimum capital requirement. There is an association of state regulators, the Money Transfer Regulators Association (MTRA)[5] that seeks to create uniformity and common practices and efficient and effective regulation of money transmission industry in the United States of America. The MTRA membership consists of state regulatory authorities in charge of regulating money transmitters and sellers of traveler’s checks, money orders, drafts and other money instruments.

Licenses will also probably be required by foreign countries. If anyone has any additional information on this it would be greatly appreciated. 2014 and the next six months will be a very interesting time for cryptos. It seems everyday now regulators are cracking down.

Yes my understanding is that it is a VERY long, expensive, and tedious process, that takes years. Even for corporations/banks with a team of people working around the clock to do nothing but get the state licenses. I thought it was a hell of a big mouthful to bite off when you said you were trying.

Also i have read that during the time you are trying to get them, if one state denies the application, you have to inform the other states that they did, and start all over in the states that you did have cleared. A complete pain in the ass.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Progress update for the DigiByte exchange Digi-Pay.com:

It appears that we will have to delay development work on the DigiByte exchange until we can clear up a few legal issues. First of all, since we are located in the United States we must abide by all FinCEN regulations. This in itself is not very straightforward as there is currently no "clear" rules yet.

FinCEN: http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/

Our biggest challenge is now that a precedent has been set for individual US states to go after crypto exchanges things are going to get much tougher on cryptos: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/02/florida-targets-high-dollar-bitcoin-exchangers/

It appears that a "Money Transmitters License" will probably be required in each and every US State. Please note Paypal has applied for licenses in almost every US State: https://www.paypal-media.com/licenses

This is scary because existing companies such as BitPay, Coinbase, Cryptsy could soon find themselves catching scrutiny from individual states. To our knowledge they do not poses licenses in each and every state.

Getting a license in each state can be a very costly en-devour:

Forty-eight US states regulate money transmitters although the laws vary from one state to the other.[3] Most of the states[4] require a surety bond with widely ranging amounts from as little as $25,000 to over $1 million and maintaining a minimum capital requirement. There is an association of state regulators, the Money Transfer Regulators Association (MTRA)[5] that seeks to create uniformity and common practices and efficient and effective regulation of money transmission industry in the United States of America. The MTRA membership consists of state regulatory authorities in charge of regulating money transmitters and sellers of traveler’s checks, money orders, drafts and other money instruments.

Licenses will also probably be required by foreign countries. If anyone has any additional information on this it would be greatly appreciated. 2014 and the next six months will be a very interesting time for cryptos. It seems everyday now regulators are cracking down.

Yes my understanding is that it is a VERY long, expensive, and tedious process, that takes years. Even for corporations/banks with a team of people working around the clock to do nothing but get the state licenses. I thought it was a hell of a big mouthful to bite off when you said you were trying.

Also i have read that during the time you are trying to get them, if one state denies the application, you have to inform the other states that they did, and start all over in the states that you did have cleared. A complete pain in the ass.

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Let's hope that clear legal guidelines are going to be set up for businesses that deal with bitcoin.
It would help out the entire community quite a bit, not to mention get digi-pay working  Grin
Jump to: