Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1577. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Last one .. promise .. fixed the spacing

That looks good Cheesy  Like real currency
Activity: 154
Last one .. promise .. fixed the spacing

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
MINERS: SEVERAL POOLS AND SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED TO US NOW HACKING ATTEMPTS FROM XTRA POOL CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS

In fact, dedicatedpool.com has traced hacking attempts to about 5-6 pools on your list.  It looks like there are a lot of scam pools out there in digibytes.

Rest assured, we're doing everything we can to protect our miners so they can mine safely.  Be careful out there!!  Our estimates tag it around 50% of the pools are scamming in one way or another.   Be smart!

DGB.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Please give the DigiByte DEv team the details of the scam pools so they can be struck off the list of pools.
I am mining a few coins on your dedicated pools, I'm switching my Digibit miners to you now
Activity: 42
MINERS: SEVERAL POOLS AND SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED TO US NOW HACKING ATTEMPTS FROM XTRA POOL CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS

In fact, dedicatedpool.com has traced hacking attempts to about 5-6 pools on your list.  It looks like there are a lot of scam pools out there in digibytes.

Rest assured, we're doing everything we can to protect our miners so they can mine safely.  Be careful out there!!  Our estimates tag it around 50% of the pools are scamming in one way or another.   Be smart!

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

DGB.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 182
Message for the Admin of Get-by-Pool http://dgb.get-by.com/
I am posting here because there is no support, I have tried to contact the person running this pool by email and send email but the link doesn't work.

Hello
Last night I found 2 Blocks for the pool and didn't get paid out for those 2 blocks plus any other blocks that were found during the time I had my miner pointed at the pool,
Please can you let me know why I didn't get paid out for the blocks 41807 & 41804 highlighted in Red

As soon as I found the second Block I was disconnected from the pool. highlighted in Green

As you can see no record of payout for the blocks or anything else from yesterday

What do you think?

Not bad, simple and clean.  I sent you a few dgb's and ill add it to the entrys! Getting more then I expected, but Im not complaining. Lets just hope I don't run out of DGB Smiley

Thank you!

I update it with QR Code.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev

What do you think?

Not bad, simple and clean.  I sent you a few dgb's and ill add it to the entrys! Getting more then I expected, but Im not complaining. Lets just hope I don't run out of DGB Smiley
CLAM Dev
I took a shot at the paperwallet for fun Smiley

EDIT: bigger picture https://i.imgur.com/UH4AcfY.png

I like it!   sent you a few dgb

I tried to add DigiMan in the background, but failed miserably, since QR boxes ruin all the magic. I have updated font in the header, thou. And maybe we can have both of them, so users could chose, which one they do like more? I, for example, prefer DigiMan one. He congratulates me for having DGB, I like that :

My DGB coffee fund: DKwhbhpCs5w8rP78jJ4ts58eWMc5NHeB1R Smiley

No worries man, the digiman version is actually growing on me Smiley   sent you a few dgb! I'll get you the proper digibyte font tomorrow for the top header!
I like that much better. The first one is my preference but DigiMan transposed on the background on the Spend side would look good I think. The font type for digibyte is "magneto" which you should have available if you have the adobe master suit.

Among other things I'm working on putting together pds/ai source imagery for marketing so I should have some better sources for you soon. I'll include rasterized versions of the type that can be used for anyone that might not have access to magneto font

I tried to add DigiMan in the background, but failed miserably, since QR boxes ruin all the magic. I have updated font in the header, thou. And maybe we can have both of them, so users could chose, which one they do like more? I, for example, prefer DigiMan one. He congratulates me for having DGB, I like that Smiley

My DGB coffee fund: DKwhbhpCs5w8rP78jJ4ts58eWMc5NHeB1R Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i remember 310

It seems we stuck on current price, because of coinwarz.

Yup, to many "easy" coins coming to the market.

Number 1 ranking on coinwarz is cool for the first few days / week. After that period, it means coins get mined to easily and a lower ranking would be more beneficial.
Activity: 85
I took a shot at the paperwallet for fun Smiley

EDIT: bigger picture https://i.imgur.com/UH4AcfY.png
Activity: 84

Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system

I like that one!   Sent you a few DGB's for the hard work. 

Once we decided on the one to use I'll give a the creator a nice bonus.

Snotty, send me your dgb address so I can send you something for your work too!

Thank you Smiley
CLAM Dev

I like that one!   Sent you a few DGB's for the hard work. 

Once we decided on the one to use I'll give a the creator a nice bonus.

Snotty, send me your dgb address so I can send you something for your work too!
Jump to: