Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1583. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Jumped aboard the dedicatedpool DGB pool. Pretty decent so far

Glad you like it Smiley

http://dgb.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/l.png
Activity: 440
http://dgb.get-by.com/

Lost connection, no active miners, what happened ?
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Jumped aboard the dedicatedpool DGB pool. Pretty decent so far
Activity: 294
Come mine DigiByte with us:

https://dgb.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (21) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

I'll try this out later.

Go DGB
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Come mine DigiByte with us:

https://dgb.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (21) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I do not want to be the partypooper but if a coin is never dumped ... it will never rise.  You need more people holding the coins except miners to create value in trading.  Dumping is not a bad thing , it may look that way at first since the price goes down. But buyers that do not mine, are the traders that will push the value up in the long run.... took me a while to realise this.
You Sir are correct!

Most miners tend to hold onto their coins for to long because: "what if the price rises and I already sold?". Djeez.

They do not understand that in selling throughout time, they will CREATE trading and a larger market.
If I look at the 24h volume from coinmarket.io it's pathetic (always)! Nowhere near enough to sustain or create a healthy supply and demand.

Currency needs to flow, otherwise it's of ZERO value.
Thanks for all these wise hints.

I think a majority of us is pretty new at trading Cryptocurrencies or trading in general. We all come in this game with the hope we could make a big and quick buck. That might be the case for few lucky ones but for the most of us it won't.  So what's left? First a wonderful opportunity to experience first hand what trading really is.

Digibyte has had a very healthy launch so far and yesterday was another milestone. We should  keep working in that direction and encourage the Devs to deliver further features that will be needed soon.

All the "To-Da-Moon-ers" need to realize that it's technically impossible to become $ millionaires with Digibytes(or any other CC) as long as the Market Cap is $660.000 and the daily volume is $31.000.

From now on, I'm gonna sell half of what I mine every day as long as the value of DGB is pretty much stable. when there is a dump, then I'll be happy to buy  back at a lower price. This behavior will be beneficial to myself and to the currency in general since it will help stabilize the price and increase the volume of exchange.

Thanks everybody, I like the Digibyte community  Wink

I completely agree need to spread DGB around.

I know I'm doing my bit, I've probably traded 3 BTC or so in the last 36 hours.
To be honest it would be really useful if more people traded because it's difficult to fill orders at times without really bumping the price too far up & down, which I really try not to do.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
I do not want to be the partypooper but if a coin is never dumped ... it will never rise.  You need more people holding the coins except miners to create value in trading.  Dumping is not a bad thing , it may look that way at first since the price goes down. But buyers that do not mine, are the traders that will push the value up in the long run.... took me a while to realise this.
You Sir are correct!

Most miners tend to hold onto their coins for to long because: "what if the price rises and I already sold?". Djeez.

They do not understand that in selling throughout time, they will CREATE trading and a larger market.
If I look at the 24h volume from coinmarket.io it's pathetic (always)! Nowhere near enough to sustain or create a healthy supply and demand.

I think a majority of us is pretty new at trading Cryptocurrencies or trading in general. We all come in this game with the hope we could make a big and quick buck. That might be the case for few lucky ones but for the most of us it won't.  So what's left? First a wonderful opportunity to experience first hand what trading really is.

Digibyte has had a very healthy launch so far and yesterday was another milestone. We should  keep working in that direction and encourage the Devs to deliver further features that will be needed soon.

All the "To-Da-Moon-ers" need to realize that it's technically impossible to become $ millionaires with Digibytes(or any other CC) as long as the Market Cap is $660.000 and the daily volume is $31.000.

From now on, I'm gonna sell half of what I mine every day as long as the value of DGB is pretty much stable. when there is a dump, then I'll be happy to buy  back at a lower price. This behavior will be beneficial to myself and to the currency in general since it will help stabilize the price and increase the volume of exchange.

I completely agree need to spread DGB around.
Activity: 392
a lot of people say: this is a very good pool!!!

Activity: 42
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

DGB.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 7
You Sir are correct!

Activity: 7
Activity: 154
info from dgb.luckyminers.com

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

there are pages & pages of complaints about this pool, not only in this thread but also a number of other threads too (via a google search). People should think about using a diff pool to avoid some of these issues because it's really beginning to clog up this thread & also damages people's opinion of Digibyte as well I fear.

I really don't get it, people complain and complain over pools while there is such a uber solution as p2p available!

Move away from pools and go mine p2p, better profit, no DDOS issues, etc...

I am a newbi at this mining thing, tell me how pls .. and can i do it with 800hash?

Don't worry, we all need to learn at one point.... but do some reading, search a bit on google...

To get you started, this is for example a p2p pool I found in just 1 minute of googleling: http://p2pool.neocities.org/

Your config will need to be almost the same as on usual pools, only difference is you don't need to register, just put your payment address as username and any password

Sorry for the newbi questions. I found a pool but does it take 19 20 hour to get a few coins?

Then i might as well go back to my pool and get 100coins and hour
Activity: 20
Also got payment. The panic was pointless
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Just got payment from luckyminers!
Activity: 608

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

there are pages & pages of complaints about this pool, not only in this thread but also a number of other threads too (via a google search). People should think about using a diff pool to avoid some of these issues because it's really beginning to clog up this thread & also damages people's opinion of Digibyte as well I fear.

I really don't get it, people complain and complain over pools while there is such a uber solution as p2p available!

I am a newbi at this mining thing, tell me how pls .. and can i do it with 800hash?

Don't worry, we all need to learn at one point.... but do some reading, search a bit on google...

To get you started, this is for example a p2p pool I found in just 1 minute of googleling: http://p2pool.neocities.org/

Your config will need to be almost the same as on usual pools, only difference is you don't need to register, just put your payment address as username and any password
Activity: 154

Activity: 608

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Jump to: