Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1584. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
info from dgb.luckyminers.com

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Wanted to give everyone a DigiByte development update:

* A few finishing touches are being put on the DigiMan
* A professional voice over has been completed for the DigiByte promo video and it sounds great!
* A lite wallet as well as a DGB address generator is being worked on.
* More newbie guides with pictures are being put together.
* The foundation for the design and code of the DGB exchange is being layed out and work  has been started on it.
* We have started gathering and putting together the application for FINCEN to abide by all appropriate banking laws.
* We are aggressively messaging all exchanges and working to get it on some bigger places to trade!

When any of the above will be released? Would be a lot helpful if give approximate dates. 

Any plans to implement Kimoto Gravity Well?

Activity: 22
dgb.luckyminers.com fuck u cant payout a shit pool dont mining in dgb.luckyminers.com Angry

LOL

Admins of dgb.luckyminers.com pool banned my account after I send payout request. I lost 33k coins =)

Well, I don't know if they really banned it but I cannot login either now... Also tried the manual payout request since the automatic one was not working.
I also can't login... What happened with this pool?
hmm dont mining in shit pool,u must change a pool!

morecoins.org
i has stop mining dgb,dont know why a shit pool post in pool list

If you have an issue by all means bring it to the attention of the pool dev, but seriously no need to swear in every single one of your posts pls
im so sry for this,i try contact admin no get anything reply !
Always the same problems with scam pools...
@ jochem: what happens to dgb.luckyminers.com?
cant cash out and auto payout,when got some coins wanna cash out will get ban,i cant login now!
Merit: 10
dgb.luckyminers.com fuck u cant payout a shit pool dont mining in dgb.luckyminers.com Angry

LOL

Admins of dgb.luckyminers.com pool banned my account after I send payout request. I lost 33k coins =)

Well, I don't know if they really banned it but I cannot login either now... Also tried the manual payout request since the automatic one was not working.

morecoins.org

Hey!! Don't stop! just try another pool!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

LOL

morecoins.org

If you have an issue by all means bring it to the attention of the pool dev, but seriously no need to swear in every single one of your posts pls
I am liking this coin more and more!

Maybe I shall make this one of our top 10 apps! Apple banned BlockChain btw, as reported on coindesk

So, we are focusing on the power of Android Apps! As Featured on http://www.emediaworld.com/?post_type=simplepr&p=78297

It's on the exchange btw @ https://cryptx.io/home login with your FB or Google account and it will let you trade on the spot.

Here is a screenshot of the exchange and my drawings! Smiley
PS.. just being funny; but not bad for a new crypto!

GO DGB/BTC!
Good launch, very fair, A+

Donate to DGB/BTC => DDGZ8SRZSCieybQkgMQ3MLLm1JWBqoDf2V
PS #2 - I want to really make that DGB app a top-10er!

Were you able to withdraw coz there was a bug in withdrawal...

I tried but my withdrawals have not come yet for 12 hours. Hope they dont scam. I know it is manual but they say it takes usually 4-8 hours... Something is wrong.
Will see how it goes and if we can believe and do business with them again. I will update here with the news.

Also waiting for about 7 hours now  Huh

i also have withdrawals pending there for about 7 hours also.  i still give them the benefit of the doubt even it it's more than 8 hours since they said it could take as long as 24 hours. but more than that, i call it BS. even if you are on manual payouts, a day should be enough to process withdrawals, if they can't handle it, they should close the site and make it automatic. for the benefit of users
@ jochem: what happens to dgb.luckyminers.com?
Activity: 42
Guy we're growing fast, join up - great payouts!!

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

DGB.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

LOL

morecoins.org
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Maybe I shall make this one of our top 10 apps! Apple banned BlockChain btw, as reported on coindesk

So, we are focusing on the power of Android Apps! As Featured on http://www.emediaworld.com/?post_type=simplepr&p=78297

It's on the exchange btw @ https://cryptx.io/home login with your FB or Google account and it will let you trade on the spot.

GO DGB/BTC!

I tried but my withdrawals have not come yet for 12 hours. Hope they dont scam. I know it is manual but they say it takes usually 4-8 hours... Something is wrong.
Will see how it goes and if we can believe and do business with them again. I will update here with the news.

Also waiting for about 7 hours now  Huh

LOL

morecoins.org

LOL

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

GO DGB/BTC!

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
coinmarket.io is back up, better buy some while they are still low on there!

I bought a bunch now Grin

I hope you sold them for short profit Wink

Sold almost half of it. Should have sold it all and bought now;)

Thats great. Coz sometimes buying also a little problem Smiley  Keep some just in case Wink
Activity: 20

LOL

Activity: 217
Good to see it listed on so many places now Smiley!

Just a question, any plans to use scrypt-jane? It seems to be getting more popular now with the news of the ASIC scrypt machines coming out...
Activity: 120

Smiley
I think that is a wonderful choice, lol Grin

I still have like 10k or so there though D;
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

MPOS (The standard open source pool front-end) has a set of triggers that automatically locks accounts in certain situations.  The most common is after a certain number of failed log in attempts, but there can be a host of custom reasons that the front-end could have triggered a lock.  I won't speak to that pool specifically but to say they have been around a while and there have been some complaints, most of which seem to always be resolved in one form or another.  I wouldn't expect there to be any scam a-foot.  I would send a support email and ask that your account be unlocked.  It is a simple matter of clicking a check box in the back-end of the GUI.

Hmm.. Just tried to send them an email and I am getting "There was a problem sending your message"

Well, time to go back to dgb.getby.

Smiley
I think that is a wonderful choice, lol Grin
Jump to: