Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1588. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
anyone know what happend to coinMarket.io ?

They are down for fixing some bugs. However, this bug fix is a cost of us all Smiley
Because DGB is now 400 Satoshi on  Coinedup since nobody is able to sell Cheesy Cheesy There are actually people buying it Cheesy hahahaha

On coinmarketcap it shows as the same price as USDe. Maybe those who are buying thought that the price is increasing.
Well actually maybe it is increasing coz I dont know where the API comes from. Apparently not from coined up.
So sad for those when they learn the reality. A little bit funny though!

i'm exited  to see the price once they are back Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

They are down for fixing some bugs. However, this bug fix is a cost to all of us Smiley
Because DGB is now 400 Satoshi on  Coinedup since nobody is able to sell Cheesy Cheesy There are actually people buying it Cheesy hahahaha

On coinmarketcap it shows as the same price as USDe. Maybe those who are buying thought that the price is increasing.
Well actually maybe it is increasing coz I dont know where the API comes from. Apparently not from coined up.
So sad for those when they learn the reality. A little bit funny though!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Too many DigiByte trades.. they had to shutdown to bring online a new server farm to support the growth.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Activity: 238
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
im going to be straight at this point, you all have to keep you hash power into DGB network this means the difficulty becomes high and the price went up, when you watch coinwarz you see where digibyte is positioned then to keep it in high positions you need to take out your hash power from DGB network and wait a "little" depending how much time the difficulty have to readjust and let the difficulty goes down a little to get the first position... ppl will start to mine DGB based in his position again and the network grow even more. uffa!

It's a mining strategic to get first positions....
Activity: 137
dgb.luckyminers.com
it is the worst pool ever. cant cash out. stay away from this pool.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Does coinedup ever work? not loaded properly all day.

works fantastically most of the time. But it is in development going up and down is kinda normal. I'm also pretty sure I saw something on the site earlier today stating that he was expecting it to do so with updates/upgrades happening.

blah..coinedup...my bad, misread it..I was talking about coinmarket.io (which is down atm)....ignore post
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Does coinedup ever work? not loaded properly all day.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Website has also received several thousand new visits today! This is great news!

Very nice! Hopefully we can re-launch our pool again next week!
Let us know and we will re-link the pool!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Website has also received several thousand new visits today! This is great news!

Very nice! Hopefully we can re-launch our pool again next week!

Awesome!! Cheesy
legendary
legendary
legendary
exchange volumes will rise now with or without cryptsy it's a  good day for DigiByte and coinmarket.io   Cool Cool Cool
Yes! We are excited to see CoinMarket growing as well! They have been doing a fantastic job since launch!
Activity: 112
exchange volumes will rise now with or without cryptsy it's a  good day for DigiByte and coinmarket.io   Cool Cool Cool
legendary
This is it, people. Now is the time to hit the big show. I've never been more optimistic about a coin hitting Cryptsy, and I'm only selling off about 30% of my holdings if it gets 800+ satoshi, just to cover the BTC I would've made over that time on Middlecoin. Holding the rest, though, most coins don't have this much preparation before hitting the major exchanges. This could be big!

YES!!
We agree! We feel DigiByte will pick up a lot more momentum very quickly!
This is it, people. Now is the time to hit the big show. I've never been more optimistic about a coin hitting Cryptsy, and I'm only selling off about 30% of my holdings if it gets 800+ satoshi, just to cover the BTC I would've made over that time on Middlecoin. Holding the rest, though, most coins don't have this much preparation before hitting the major exchanges. This could be big!

YES!!
Jump to: