Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1592. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Where's that bitter old Ginger wanker who spent a week of his life being negative about this coin while bigging up a crappy coin that never even launched?? ;-)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Do we also have protection in the code against multi pool attacks? All the new succesfull coins get attacked this way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's nice to see price is finally moving upwards! Good job, everyone involved!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Holy fuck! What the hell happened?! Coinedup, CryptX AND Coinmarketcap? Closing in on $1M even!

Great news for DigiByte. Should expect net hash rate to keep rising...and the price as well! Useless speculation, but I think we're about to say farewell to 100 sat for good.
Activity: 43
I don't understand the difficulty of mining DGB. Last week i was mining on difficulty 27 for a few days and then it dropped to difficulty 11 for a few days and now it's 17. How does that works?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I just bought 64000 of this coin.. I dont now much about this coin ! Why this coin is so special? Maybe i gone buy more then...
Activity: 51
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Nice, DGB also added to https://cryptx.io and coinmarketcap
Activity: 111
It's always nice to have have more then 1 exchange , But I will stick with coinmarket for now , Easy to navigate , no lag , can't ask for more!

O man ..here we go , whoever is pumping Digi plz stop , pump and dump should not be associated with this coin

Why not pumps are so exciting. Lets tear through all the walls and bring DGB to 300+ satoshi!

lol , you know ! Some people are gonna get burned when dumped on and cry/hate Digi 4ever .
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
It's always nice to have have more then 1 exchange , But I will stick with coinmarket for now , Easy to navigate , no lag , can't ask for more!

O man ..here we go , whoever is pumping Digi plz stop , pump and dump should not be associated with this coin

Why not pumps are so exciting. Lets tear through all the walls and bring DGB to 300+ satoshi!
Activity: 111

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
We highly doubt that coinedup can match coinmarket.io -s volume levels.

regardless, it's good to have two reasonable exchanges because it will make manipulation more difficult. Especially given the speed of Coinedup, that site is seriously slow Sad
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
People selling their coins for anything less than last weeks high are nuts.  I wouldn't even sell my coins for that as that was just a taste of what is to come.

personally I bought right back on coinmarket.io  Arbitrage is a better way to earn than just ploughing more money into it Smiley
Activity: 98
We highly doubt that coinedup can match coinmarket.io -s volume levels.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Difficulty is increasing too.

Hash is growing. DigiByte is getting more attention.

Now Dev Team just needs to deliver to keep momentum going.

Great news Cheesy Up up up Cheesy Jet Engines ready after props. Now wind has no affect Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Difficulty is increasing too.

Hash is growing. DigiByte is getting more attention.

Now Dev Team just needs to deliver to keep momentum going.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Depends on behavior of coinedump...  Wink

It will anyhow sooner or later Wink With dump or without Smiley
And those dumping will regret for what they do Wink
Jump to: