Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1595. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
A little bird told me that DGB hit some exchange called Coined Up

You rule

Here we go!!!  Let the games begin Cheesy  I am so glad I just bought a crap load.  Cheesy

is this exchange always so slow? its literally crawling
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

You rule

Here we go!!!  Let the games begin Cheesy  I am so glad I just bought a crap load.  Cheesy

9 Minutes ago Smiley
Activity: 238

You rule

VST
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
ive made a post about coins that aint on Cryptsy but should be invested now:
http://fuk.io/cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-right-now/

share the post and if theres any bounty for spreadking word out - also theres adresses below it!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Good to see this coin starting to get listed on more exchanges Smiley! One of the less hyped coins with a clear vision and a really dedicated Dev, hope it takes off Smiley!

On what exchanges? On 2 exchanges with 2.5 BTC volume? It's so pathetic.

Sammy, I don't know what this thread would be without your posts... Presumably a thread, I guess.
Whatever the case, please continue soldier.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I would like to get an answer why this coin is soo much ignored by everyone?! crypto market it's about to fail to recognize merchants accepting this coin and many others... its all about trading coins without real value? cant explain to myself! fell free to give me some light!
Activity: 112
Good to see this coin starting to get listed on more exchanges Smiley! One of the less hyped coins with a clear vision and a really dedicated Dev, hope it takes off Smiley!

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...

I have defending you since the beginning... even sent you 1,000 DGB I think because you missed out of some of the giveaways!

The volume has been 10-20 BTC, which considering the number of coins in existence, and the price that the coin is selling at, should suggest to you that there are many people who are holding as opposed to selling.  That is a good thing, not a bad thing Sammy Smiley

That said, the volume isn't high, and understandably worrisome.  But, please have some faith.  As the Dev account suggested, "Rome wasn't built in a day".  If we skyrocketed to the moon today, there would be no value to sustain it and it would crash.  The trick is to build value steadily, and through that build price.  Relax, friend.  Put your DGB somewhere safe, and find something to do with your time -> like promoting DGB for instance! 

Sorry for the Cliché, but:
"If you build it, they will come."

We are building it... be patient, and come back to us as part of the supportive, helpful community Sammy Grin
Yeah!

Sammy, you did a great job promoting the Thunderclap site. Surely there must be something similar you can do instead of worrying about DGB's price/market activity?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...

I have defending you since the beginning... even sent you 1,000 DGB I think because you missed out of some of the giveaways!

The volume has been 10-20 BTC, which considering the number of coins in existence, and the price that the coin is selling at, should suggest to you that there are many people who are holding as opposed to selling.  That is a good thing, not a bad thing Sammy Smiley

That said, the volume isn't high, and understandably worrisome.  But, please have some faith.  As the Dev account suggested, "Rome wasn't built in a day".  If we skyrocketed to the moon today, there would be no value to sustain it and it would crash.  The trick is to build value steadily, and through that build price.  Relax, friend.  Put your DGB somewhere safe, and find something to do with your time -> like promoting DGB for instance! 

We are building it... be patient, and come back to us as part of the supportive, helpful community Sammy Grin
+1 We completely agree!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...

Activity: 196

So what do you suggest?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 217
Activity: 84
if you are having problems with your pool, then come and mine with us at digiforce.cc we have no fees, i am greatly devoted to digibyte and its well being.
We will launch US stratum soon. Server is set up to handle hundreds of miners. Right now we are pretty lucky with block findings and i am getting about 130% of calculated mining income there !
Join the Force !
Activity: 225
Digiman + Digiwoman = Lots of DGB  Cheesy Grin Tongue

Digiman + Digiwoman = Lots of DGB[abies] )

New DigiMan is a too heavy, he clearly needs a pair - a pretty young DigiWomen
(seems he wants too)  Roll Eyes

Any ideas of what the DigiWoman would look like?

I think DigiGirl sounds better.

He's not digiboy though is he?

No he's not, however DigiWoman doesn't have the same ring to it.

The word Girl doesn't necessarily mean a 12 year old girl, there are many examples in popular pop and movie culture where the connotation Girl is used to depict or reference women well into their early twenties such as; The Spice Girls and Supergirl

In fact when deciding what to call the 1984 female Super character they went for Supergirl not superwoman.

We can always put it to a vote.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Man, get-by has been having some issues today.
I should really set-up a failover pool... Think I said that before, though.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Seams Cryptx.io has some minnor bugs and the dev told me he's working on it at this very moment, anyway keep DGB safe we never know if cryptx.io is a real exchange, keep low profile when this sort of things start to pop everywhere!
Yes, please use all new exchanges with caution. Use small amounts of coins initially to test out trading features.
Activity: 196
Digiman + Digiwoman = Lots of DGB  Cheesy Grin Tongue

(seems he wants too)  Roll Eyes

He's not digiboy though is he?
Seams Cryptx.io has some minnor bugs and the dev told me he's working on it at this very moment, anyway keep DGB safe we never know if cryptx.io is a real exchange, keep low profile when this sort of things start to pop everywhere!
Digiman + Digiwoman = Lots of DGB  Cheesy Grin Tongue

(seems he wants too)  Roll Eyes

another brilliant idea!  Cheesy
Jump to: