Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1656. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
55 of 100, 8 days left.

Support your favourite coin!

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
  • (15 of 20 remaining) 200,000 DGB to the first 5 10 20 merchants who begin accepting DigiByte for goods or services!

http://imgur.com/NivBHfP

I can start accepting DigiByte in my Steam games store here on Bitcointalk, but how do I know about the current price of this coin.

coinmarket.io would be the place to go, but they don't seem to have an api you can hook into.
I'd say wait until we hit an exchange that has features like that or contact coinmarket.io about it. They may help you figure something out.

Sounds good. Now I'd like to ask the dev if the promotion is still running.

I'm sure they will appreciate the enthusiasm, but you have 8 games for sell with a total value of about 60 dollars.  The bounty is worth 10 times the value of your entire stock. 

I can always increase the stock of the steam games if I get more interest. Other than that, I'm also selling Minecraft gift codes in the thread.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
  • (15 of 20 remaining) 200,000 DGB to the first 5 10 20 merchants who begin accepting DigiByte for goods or services!

I can start accepting DigiByte in my Steam games store here on Bitcointalk, but how do I know about the current price of this coin.

coinmarket.io would be the place to go, but they don't seem to have an api you can hook into.
I'd say wait until we hit an exchange that has features like that or contact coinmarket.io about it. They may help you figure something out.

I'm sure they will appreciate the enthusiasm, but you have 8 games for sell with a total value of about 60 dollars.  The bounty is worth 10 times the value of your entire stock. 
Bitcoin to the moon!

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io is doing an awesome job.

I agree, they're doing a great job! I can't wait for some of the planned features to roll out on the website either.

Bitcoin to the moon!

Activity: 238
Coinmarket.io is doing an awesome job.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
is there any way right now to buy DigiByte using paypal?

Or is there a better way to do that already like some sort of e-coin market that helps to get this transactions done securely between 2 people? sort of like a Hanshake Deal instead of one that you have to put money into another person's pocket first and risk having the person running away.

That would be called escrow, I believe.
Alot of people offer the service, but I haven't seen any people doing it for DGB.

If you find someone to sell you DGB for paypal and need some help with a transaction, I'll be willing to hold DGB for you until the transactions confirmed, without any fees. Just PM me.

try localbitcoins.com  From there you can change BTC to Digi at the exchange. 

Or is there a better way to do that already like some sort of e-coin market that helps to get this transactions done securely between 2 people? sort of like a Hanshake Deal instead of one that you have to put money into another person's pocket first and risk having the person running away.

That would be called escrow, I believe.
Alot of people offer the service, but I haven't seen any people doing it for DGB.

If you find someone to sell you DGB for paypal and need some help with a transaction, I'll be willing to hold DGB for you until the transactions confirmed, without any fees. Just PM me.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Activity: 280
Activity: 224
I learned one very important lesson from this coin so far - giveaways are not just for beggars Smiley.

I didn't get in on the 50K giveaways, but that's about $130 dollars at the current exchange rate.  Nutty.
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Appbox, can you tell us once again what exactly people are calling DigiByte in Chinese?
"极特币"

Like the translation on that one Grin
So it means "Very Special Coins"

Is there a closer translation to DigiByte?
Closer isn't necessarily better.  
A friend of mine tells me that it is actually quite a positive name and shows respect, for lack of a better word.

Of coarse, it wouldn't be the first time my friend was wrong  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Appbox, can you tell us once again what exactly people are calling DigiByte in Chinese?
"极特币"

So it means "Very Special Coins"

Is there a closer translation to DigiByte?
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
"极特币"

Activity: 238
If your in this for the short term then I can see you point, but I don't want this to be another pump and dump. Give the coin time to mature and growth in price will come naturally, we don't need to force it.

That's true, I do want this coin to grow and succeed long term
Activity: 421
Jump to: