Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1651. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
translate to holland is very bad. exchange--->uitwisselingen, this is normal. "beursen" or "markten"
minning pools----> mijnbouw zwembaden, this is normal is holland to say minning pools. (it's a English word)

I think there are more translate mistakes.

Yeh, looks more like a google translation.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Guys, my wallet froze while doing a transaction to coinmarket.io and wrote me "Not responding" and closed. It took down the amount of the transaction and also the transaction fees but isn't arriving to coinmarket. What should I do?

0 confirmations since 5-10 minutes...
Restart the wallet and give it a few minutes and it should process.

So the freezing doesnt influence the transaction, no bugs can happen? Restarted and waiting now.

If it's waiting for confirmations it means the transaction was registered by the network Smiley
Yes, it means it is going through.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Guys, my wallet froze while doing a transaction to coinmarket.io and wrote me "Not responding" and closed. It took down the amount of the transaction and also the transaction fees but isn't arriving to coinmarket. What should I do?

So the freezing doesnt influence the transaction, no bugs can happen? Restarted and waiting now.

If it's waiting for confirmations it means the transaction was registered by the network Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
can I deposit to spaceman 3003's DB3ieyecKcFnF75YBqFArbqBm7HaVWawoR (coinmarket addess). The one he paid from.
Or do I need his walletaddress.
Merit: 10
well i thought digiman was doing the lottery draw for transparency and he has me second place, but on the lottery thread i'm not in second place??? whats going on?
We were also under the impression we would be drawing all the winners.

I've only ever stated you were drawing 1.prize.
I'm sure most people will agree.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Got 1/6 now ty for the tips, its just processing really slowly.

Dont dump

LOL

Not dumping haha, I'm only trading like 5000, im short on BTC for a purchase Cheesy
Merit: 11

Dont dump

LOL
legendary
180 BPM
legendary
180 BPM

I'd wait 30 min before contacting coinmarket. As long as the transaction happened it does not matter that the wallet froze (as far as I know).

Will do thank you for the reply.
legendary
180 BPM

legendary

I'd wait 30 min before contacting coinmarket. As long as the transaction happened it does not matter that the wallet froze (as far as I know).
legendary
180 BPM

translate to holland is very bad. exchange--->uitwisselingen, this is normal. "beursen" or "markten"
minning pools----> mijnbouw zwembaden, this is normal is holland to say minning pools. (it's a English word)

Same with my language, we say "mine pools", not "mine basseng".
legendary
well i thought digiman was doing the lottery draw for transparency and he has me second place, but on the lottery thread i'm not in second place??? whats going on?
We were also under the impression we would be drawing all the winners.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Merit: 11
yay i just won second place in the lottery. that s 66,000 digibytes going by the 66 tickets sold. lovely. maybe people should have had a bit more faith in it and bought tickets instead of flaming zaloultra. thankyou for putting the lottery on

dump after lottery?

Seriously when is chickun going to rise. I am tired of being a bid wall.

legendary
DigiByte, can you go and update the FAQ on the website to reflect the fact that we are on coinmarket.io?
I just read it and noticed it says we are only on cryptokopen!
Will do, thank you for pointing that out!
legendary
yay i just won second place in the lottery. that s 66,000 digibytes going by the 66 tickets sold. lovely. maybe people should have had a bit more faith in it and bought tickets instead of flaming zaloultra. thankyou for putting the lottery on
Thank you to zaloultra for putting on the lottery!
Jump to: