Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1654. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 581
What happened to digibyte.co ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
JOIN DIGIBYTE COMMUNITY

Support DigiByte and engage in forum conversation.

He hasn't asked for any bounty and you assume without any reason or cause that he's being disingenuous and just fishing for bounty.

This is a community for digibyte, everyone is welcome, you have no right to treat people with such cynicism. Ultimately it is up to the devs to decide whether a business accepting Digibyte is genuine or not.

Your snide remarks and attacks simply hurt the community by turning genuine businesses away in fear of being attacked by people like you.

Try to be a little more professional, if you don't have any reason or proof keep your unfounded accusations and remarks to yourself.

If you truly feel there is an issue with a business, perhaps PM the devs.

sammy007 has shown this behavior time and time again. I've seen this user flame, come with snarky remarks, telling people to fuck off etc. He/she posted a list of why USDe was "the best" in the USDe thread that turned out to be pure plagiarism. He got called out on it and came here to trash USDe. That is the investment sammy has in DGB..

Don't take this user too seriously. Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DigiByte Lottery

Welcome to the first ever DigiByte Digi-Lottery.

Tickets sold: 59
Tickets left: 91
Here is your chance to win up to 300000 DGB if all tickets are sold.

Prizes!
1st price - 50% of the prize pool (300,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
2st price - 25% of the prize pool (150,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
3rd price - 10% of the prize pool (60,000  DGB if all tickets are sold)

How will the lottery be done

• A dedicated new account/wallet will be used for this purpose only. Payment for tickets and winnings will be paid from same wallet.
• When 150 tickets are sold I will take the amount of tickets and correspond them with the paymentaddress used.
• If less than 150 tickets have been sold within 7 days, the lottery will start regardless.
• I will use a randomizer from 1 to a 150 (if the number of tickets sold are less than a hundred, say 64, then the randomizer will be set to draw from 1 to 64 and so on).
• Each ticket will cost 4000 DGB. Pay to this address DEB9iMJzdkFa8FWsRVabzUzuJLfaEVk746
• Notify your payment and number of tickets at this thread ➜ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-423204

Lottery drawing will take place on Sunday the 26th or when all tickets are sold out.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edit: The dev Mr. DigiByte has agreed to draw first prize. I will send the info to him before he draws it. Completely transparent and now with the participation of the devs.
Edit: Raised 2.Prize from 20% to 25% due to feedback, hope that will make most of you happy.  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Edit: The lottery will be drawn later TODAY, get your tickets soon if you would like to WIN.
Activity: 225

He hasn't asked for any bounty and you assume without any reason or cause that he's being disingenuous and just fishing for bounty.

This is a community for digibyte, everyone is welcome, you have no right to treat people with such cynicism. Ultimately it is up to the devs to decide whether a business accepting Digibyte is genuine or not.

Your snide remarks and attacks simply hurt the community by turning genuine businesses away in fear of being attacked by people like you.

Try to be a little more professional, if you don't have any reason or proof keep your unfounded accusations and remarks to yourself.

If you truly feel there is an issue with a business, perhaps PM the devs.
Activity: 84
Cryptosaur's dev
My wallet is sync. All working good, only 1 transaction to coinmarket is still "?"
try start your wallet with parameter -salvagewallet
My wallet is sync. All working good, only 1 transaction to coinmarket is still "?"

Hover over the transaction and see how many confirmations it has.

Have you posted in the coinmarket.io thread?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
created a new pool.
Hope you will Join:

Ddos protected
Low Fees.

Please Join.

http://dgb.coinpool.de
Activity: 238
What i have to write in digibyte.conf in line

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

I send Digibyte to coinmarket and in my wallet is still "?"

There's digibyte.conf example in the first post of this thread. Usually adding "addnode" lines to it solves sync problems (if you're having one).

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

The .conf has to do with mining, it should not have anything to do with send/receive at all as far as I know.

Okej, so why my money is still not send to coinmarket? In my wallet is "?"

Is it sync'd? Otherwise that would be a question for someone with more knowledge than me. But as was just said the .conf is for solo mining with the wallet.

And connecting to nodes Smiley Ostryyy; add nodes to .conf if you can't sync.

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

The .conf has to do with mining, it should not have anything to do with send/receive at all as far as I know.

Is it sync'd? Otherwise that would be a question for someone with more knowledge than me. But as was just said the .conf is for solo mining with the wallet.

Ye, is sync.  Okej, thanks you ! So I'm waiting for someone who can help me
Activity: 98

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

Those lines are for solo mining only and you can put in anything you want.  It's what you would tell your mining program (cgminer, bfgminer, etc.) the user name and password was if you were if you didn't use a pool.

If you are mining through a pool, which most are now since the difficulty isn't really conducive to solo mining, you don't have to worry about what those say.
Activity: 98

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword

? Thank for help

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just finished writing up the DigiByte article for the free digital magazine available January 30th. Should be about 2-3 pages, depending on the layout we'll be using Smiley

Stay tuned!
Jump to: