Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1693. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We are thinking of using this site to chose the winner: http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-picker/

We will enter a list of all ticket #'s, then click "Pick a random item" and we will post a screen shot of each winner.

Does that sound fair to everyone?

Good choice. I was looking at the one at random.org, but yours is better.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Does anyone know what the best way to contact btc38 is?

We should get on this list!

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/
legendary
We are thinking of using this site to chose the winner: http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-picker/

We will enter a list of all ticket #'s, then click "Pick a random item" and we will post a screen shot of each winner.

Does that sound fair to everyone?
DigiByte Lottery

Welcome to the first ever DigiByte Digi-Lottery.

Tickets sold: 24
Tickets left: 126
Here is your chance to win up to 300000 DGB if all tickets are sold.

Prizes!
1st price - 50% of the prize pool (300,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
2st price - 20% of the prize pool (120,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
3rd price - 10% of the prize pool (60,000  DGB if all tickets are sold)

How will the lottery be done

• A dedicated new account/wallet will be used for this purpose only. Payment for tickets and winnings will be paid from same wallet.
• When 150 tickets are sold I will take the amount of tickets and correspond them with the paymentaddress used.
• If less than 150 tickets have been sold within 5 days, the lottery will start regardless. If less than 5 tickets are sold, the lottery will be cancelled and fully refunded.
• I will use a randomizer from 1 to a 150 (if the number of tickets sold are less than a hundred, say 64, then the randomizer will be set to draw from 1 to 64 and so on).
• Each ticket will cost 4000 DGB. Pay to this address DEB9iMJzdkFa8FWsRVabzUzuJLfaEVk746
• Notify your payment and number of tickets at this thread ➜ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-423204

Lottery drawing will take place on Friday the 24th or when all tickets are sold out.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edit: The dev Mr. DigiByte has agreed to draw first prize. I will send the info to him before he draws it. Completely transparent and now with the participation of the devs.
Edit: I have raised First Prize to a whopping 300,000 DGB to make the DigiByte Lottery even more exciting.
legendary
We are still giving away 500 DGB to anyone who messages support@bter and asks them to please add DigiByte.

Post your DGB address here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-dgb-closed-get-your-1st-digibytes-while-you-still-can-426105
legendary
The wallet works great on my S3 , instant transfers Smiley
Very nice, once we finish with the windows wallet we will begin making videos, training materials and promotions showing how easy it is for merchants to begin accepting DigiByte with a smart phone and pc wallet at their register!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
The wallet works great on my S3 , instant transfers Smiley
legendary
Have been testing the Android wallet out for the past little while and it seems to work great on my Motorola Droid RAZR. Good Work!
Awesome! This is great to hear!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Have been testing the Android wallet out for the past little while and it seems to work great on my Motorola Droid RAZR. Good Work!
Cryptosaur's dev
try to start wallet with parameter
Code:
-salvagewallet
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I have a transaction that is still unconfirmed after more than 16 hours, I sent coins to coinmarket but the money is not there (seems normal since the transaction isn't confirmed) but the coins are not in my wallet either... The transaction id is: 5e0bd8684127240f568004f595699cda6ef31ac4a1f9535155281c0700a0cafa

What can I do to get my coins back?

Have you checked your email to verify your account? They now require email verification each time you withdraw coins or sign up.

I've reloaded the private keys and now it's ok Smiley
legendary
I have a transaction that is still unconfirmed after more than 16 hours, I sent coins to coinmarket but the money is not there (seems normal since the transaction isn't confirmed) but the coins are not in my wallet either... The transaction id is: 5e0bd8684127240f568004f595699cda6ef31ac4a1f9535155281c0700a0cafa

Have you checked your email to verify your account? They now require email verification each time you withdraw coins or sign up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

legendary
Has anyone else tried out the Android wallet?
Activity: 364
that crazy dumper on coinmarket is my hero. Many thanks bro if you're around  Smiley

Don't know about that, could set a dangerous precedent. It's having a hard time staying over a 100.

I don't mind people dumping as low as they can.  I'm in accumulation mode and hope they keep on dumping until I hit my quota.  DGB will end up higher no matter what anyways.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
that crazy dumper on coinmarket is my hero. Many thanks bro if you're around  Smiley

+1
thanks
Activity: 146

Don't know about that, could set a dangerous precedent. It's having a hard time staying over a 100.
legendary
Awesome! Thank you! Downloads updated on website as well.

We are working on uploading the linux version, should be uploaded shortly. Also we have updated source code on github. Windows wallet with qr support is still being worked on. (Windows is a pain.)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Jump to: