Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1690. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If anyone has a great idea on to what the best way to do the lottery is please let us know. We ourselves were thinking of a fair & transparent way to do this.

1. Payout at least 95%
2. Only accept tickets from users here in the board that created an account more than 2 weeks ago (otherwise the creator of the lottery could easily set up a new account himself that wins)
3. Let digibyte announce the winner
4. Reveal how the draw will be done to prove randomness

1. Why not make it 101% payout  Smiley
2. Great - so about 3 people will buy tickets??
3. He is now.
4. Yeah, put it on CNN

Grin

Any of those dice games or bet races give me a higher chance to win, so no reason for me and many others to participate. The USDE lottery even paid out more than that.Wink

And I believe that all of my 4 points are valid points, but your replies have shown that you do not want to take them serious and even made fun about it, so my little trust in this is now completely gone. Smiley

Maybe, I will start my own lottery where all those 4 points will apply.

I can't see that you even have a single valid point, all I see is that you would like to steal my idea. Please stop trolling, your close to being a Gingermod2.

Those dice games are set up for ALL of you to lose against the "house". They are meant to be played again and again and again in a short period of time and you lose a little almost all the time. If you play that boring dicegame for an hour you will probably have lost 95% of your funds - giving a payout in real termes of 5%. Play the dicegame with 50,000 DGB for an hour and your left with 2,500 DGB, making a loss of 47,500. Any of those dicegames or bet races will make you broke.

Play the DigiByte Lottery on the other hand and you may win up to 300,000 DGB.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where are candlesticks?

Candlesticks are a visualization of price on a chart. It was invested in the 18th century by Munehisa Homma, Japanese rice trader of financial instruments. The wick area is where price has gone to, the bar is where it has rested and closed upon. There are numerous candlestick patterns technical chart readers use to predict price.

My question was WHERE, not what.

Oh sorry it`s late here lol. They`re usually on most trading platforms or exchanges. Where are you looking for them?
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Very nice indeed. Is this the beta for the upcoming DGB/USD exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Where are candlesticks?

Candlesticks are a visualization of price on a chart. It was invested in the 18th century by Munehisa Homma, Japanese rice trader of financial instruments. The wick area is where price has gone to, the bar is where it has rested and closed upon. There are numerous candlestick patterns technical chart readers use to predict price.

My question was WHERE, not what.
Where are candlesticks?

Candlesticks are a visualization of price on a chart. It was invented in the 18th century by Munehisa Homma, Japanese rice trader of financial instruments. The wick area is where price has gone to, the bar is where it has rested and closed upon. There are numerous candlestick patterns technical chart readers use to predict price.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Still out and about trolling I see Ginger Smiley
Its all he knows lol.

Might be important to point out, in case anyone here is actually new to this forum, that some members here like to create brand new accounts for reasons of personal gain.  
They then proceed to devote the entire time logged into that account for a pre-determined purpose -> such as bashing a certain coin/thread they have a motive to see fail.

I would point anyone interested to the account history of GingerMod: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gingermod-219339

1. Created around the launch of DigiByte
2. Couple posts in newbie thread (required by forum, as you probably already know).
3. 1 Post in a different altcoin thread
4. EVERY SINGLE OTHER POST HAS BEEN BASHING DIGIBYTE

So!  Why don't you just come clean GingerMod?  
Why not just expose your real forum account and let everyone see the motives behind all these kind and thoughtful posts you keep making? Smiley

I'm actually new to the forum. Not trolling, just trying to enlighten some of you. It's truthfully irritating to see people blindly put their faith in things.

ah so your a hero, saving us unenlightened folk. What would we do without you oh mighty troll lord.

I mean, if you're just going to be stubborn alright.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Its all he knows lol.

Might be important to point out, in case anyone here is actually new to this forum, that some members here like to create brand new accounts for reasons of personal gain.  
They then proceed to devote the entire time logged into that account for a pre-determined purpose -> such as bashing a certain coin/thread they have a motive to see fail.

I would point anyone interested to the account history of GingerMod: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gingermod-219339

2. Couple posts in newbie thread (required by forum, as you probably already know).

Why not just expose your real forum account and let everyone see the motives behind all these kind and thoughtful posts you keep making? Smiley

I'm actually new to the forum. Not trolling, just trying to enlighten some of you. It's truthfully irritating to see people blindly put their faith in things.

ah so your a hero, saving us unenlightened folk. What would we do without you oh mighty troll lord.
Its all he knows lol.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Independent Cryptoveloper
Alright everyone, we have decided to release the Android Wallet early outside of Google Play! Please report any bugs or issues you may encounter! Thank you to xploited! Please enjoy!

As far as Android Wallets go, this is a good start.  The developer was notified about the various broken links that are present in the About section.
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Its all he knows lol.

Its all he knows lol.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
If anyone has a great idea on to what the best way to do the lottery is please let us know. We ourselves were thinking of a fair & transparent way to do this.

1. Payout at least 95%
2. Only accept tickets from users here in the board that created an account more than 2 weeks ago (otherwise the creator of the lottery could easily set up a new account himself that wins)

3. He is now.
4. Yeah, put it on CNN

Grin

Any of those dice games or bet races give me a higher chance to win, so no reason for me and many others to participate. The USDE lottery even paid out more than that.Wink

And I believe that all of my 4 points are valid points, but your replies have shown that you do not want to take them serious and even made fun about it, so my little trust in this is now completely gone. Smiley

I think your points ARE valid points. 
If I am not mistaken, wouldn't be the first time I was, the above is a private lottery which is not sponsored by the devs, or coin.
I think the only connection with the devs is that they agreed to do the draw to help prevent fraud (which is always an issue in a psuedo-anonymous forum).

So, I wouldn't call this THE DGB lottery. 
Activity: 28

1. Payout at least 95%

3. He is now.
4. Yeah, put it on CNN

Grin

DGB.Get-By.com Admin
so im wondering what the future holds in store for digi. imo you guys (the digi team) are off to a very good start, you guys seem to have your shit together which is nice to see. personally I think digi has a good future, but im worried about the amount of coins total. 21 billion is an awful lot, and id like to see them at over $1 or $10, but I dont know how realistic that would be. I would consider $.10 a success, but what do you guys think?
if you look at all the other alts with tons of coins, their volume makes them worth less, whereas there are far fewer bitcoins and I think thats an important part of why theyre worth so much.
thoughts?
Bitcoin went from a $200 million market cap at the beginning of 2013 to over $12 billion by the end of 2013. That's a 60 fold increase in less than 1 year. All signs point to Bitcoin & cryptos making another 10-20 fold increase in 2014 (wall street dumping in billions, large companies like overstock starting to accept crypto currency & cryptos going main stream.)
That puts the crypto market cap at $100- $200 billion by the end of 2014, beginning of 2015. This is still tiny compared to the 60 Trillion in currency traded around the world.
By the end of the first year there will only be 4 billion DigiBytes in circulation. So if cryptos are at a $200 billion market cap don't you think it is very easy for DigiByte to capture 5-10 billion of that as more merchants begin to accept it?
It will take 4 years for about 12 billion DGB to be created (half of all DGB). Then it will take another 20+ years for the rest to be created.
Back in the fall of 12' and Jan of 13' no one believed us when we said Bitcoin would be where it is now. All you have to do is look at the math behind it and do some calculations.
I (BitcoinTate) remember making this post and people said I was crazy back in April: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/price-chart-april-9th-200-april-15th-300-167611
Read this article as well: http://falkvinge.net/2013/03/06/the-target-value-for-bitcoin-is-not-some-50-or-100-it-is-100000-to-1000000/
21 Billion is the perfect number of coins.
The tell-tale sign of any failing business is when the justification for your actions is
"Well this is a multi-billion dollar market, even if I capture a tiny fraction of it, I'll be a millionaire!"
You won't
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
so im wondering what the future holds in store for digi. imo you guys (the digi team) are off to a very good start, you guys seem to have your shit together which is nice to see. personally I think digi has a good future, but im worried about the amount of coins total. 21 billion is an awful lot, and id like to see them at over $1 or $10, but I dont know how realistic that would be. I would consider $.10 a success, but what do you guys think?
if you look at all the other alts with tons of coins, their volume makes them worth less, whereas there are far fewer bitcoins and I think thats an important part of why theyre worth so much.
thoughts?

Bitcoin went from a $200 million market cap at the beginning of 2013 to over $12 billion by the end of 2013. That's a 60 fold increase in less than 1 year. All signs point to Bitcoin & cryptos making another 10-20 fold increase in 2014 (wall street dumping in billions, large companies like overstock starting to accept crypto currency & cryptos going main stream.)

That puts the crypto market cap at $100- $200 billion by the end of 2014, beginning of 2015. This is still tiny compared to the 60 Trillion in currency traded around the world.

By the end of the first year there will only be 4 billion DigiBytes in circulation. So if cryptos are at a $200 billion market cap don't you think it is very easy for DigiByte to capture 5-10 billion of that as more merchants begin to accept it?

It will take 4 years for about 12 billion DGB to be created (half of all DGB). Then it will take another 20+ years for the rest to be created.

Back in the fall of 12' and Jan of 13' no one believed us when we said Bitcoin would be where it is now. All you have to do is look at the math behind it and do some calculations.

I (BitcoinTate) remember making this post and people said I was crazy back in April: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/price-chart-april-9th-200-april-15th-300-167611

Read this article as well: http://falkvinge.net/2013/03/06/the-target-value-for-bitcoin-is-not-some-50-or-100-it-is-100000-to-1000000/

21 Billion is the perfect number of coins.

The tell-tale sign of any failing business is when the justification for your actions is

"Well this is a multi-billion dollar market, even if I capture a tiny fraction of it, I'll be a millionaire!"

You won't
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
If you are having issues with the new OSX wallet download here is a link to the old wallet download:

https://mega.co.nz/#!1QZGjI4S!bFPl42trtNMTfmuJ3ZO87m-kluED1BNpLHbI0f5ar7k
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Jump to: