Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1689. (Read 3058780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Have we ever wrote to Coins-E? Can't remember. It's currently a bit lifeless.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
usually paypal won't deal with crypto's at all Sad

The problem is that crypto's are nearly instant and non-reversible.  Where-as PayPal is reversible.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
usually paypal won't deal with crypto's at all Sad
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Very nice indeed. Is this the beta for the upcoming DGB/USD exchange?

yes

Cool! Just out of curiosity, which payment types will be allowed? (Paypal too?) 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Oh, so it IS an official lottery of DGB Devs and your not making any profit at all on the lottery?

Lol, I never claimed I did this for free. People should get something for putting in a lot of time and effort - do you work for free?? Even the guy who did the German "translation" on Google translate got paid 250,000 DGB for his 5 min. of "work".

The dicegames and bet races are complete ripoffs though. In comparison I believe the lottery is fair as it now stands considering risk/reward

That is all good and fine, but you are making 20% profit if my math serves me.  Welcome to capitalism, that is not my primary concern.

My primary concern is that this is NOT an OFFICIAL DigiByte Lottery and you are MISLEADING in your title of the lottery as THE DigiByte Lottery.  

Please correct any misleading statements about Dev support, involvement, or the OFFICIAL status of this lottery.  The Devs accepting an offer to roll a random number for the draw does NOT = official or support.  

And that includes in your OP post @ topic: 423204.

What would you call it then, I don't really see the problem. The dev team haven't complained. It's THE lottery on the DigiByte thread. This isn't North Korea you know, where the leaders do and decide EVERYTHING.

The first 21 characters of the thread title are IDENTICAL to the OP launch post for this coin.  That is misleading at best, fraudulent at worst.  There needs to be a large unmistakable statement at the top of your thread and posts declaring that the lottery is NOT official.

The Devs are currently busy working on, wait for it......... Developing.  I am certain you will see a comment in the near future asking similar changes for them.  In the meantime, if it doesn't change in the next ten minutes I am reporting it to the moderators of this sub-forum.

It isn't personal, look at my other posts.  I tend to be a positive person.  There is just too much potential for abuse in this situation.

Are you for real, you crack me up LOL. Do whatever you want. I'm not changing anything. Do your worst LOL. Could be worth a laugh.

I don't see anything wrong with the current format.

I'm somewhat dis-heartened by the levity of your comments.  There have been a great number of scams and thefts in this community and it should not be taken lightly or in jest. 

I have reluctantly reported your thread, despite the fact that I absolutely love it when people want to promote this coin, even if it is for monetary gain.

If you want to complain about something, complain about the ripoff dicegames. That's a complete scam whatever way you look at it. This is mainly for fun and for promoting the coin and for creating some excitement and buzz for the coin.

Btw. the devs aren't THAT bussy, they comment here all the time, he has also commented on the lottery.
I dont really get your resentment for the lottery, are you a part of the dicegame scam or something??
Join http://digi.morecoins.org/

1% fee. Stratum with VARDIFF, Proportional Payout!, SSD cloud hosting,  auto-payment, 20 network confirmation, salt user passwords, uptime 99%, Alive after 10 DDoS attacks!
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Oh, so it IS an official lottery of DGB Devs and your not making any profit at all on the lottery?

Lol, I never claimed I did this for free. People should get something for putting in a lot of time and effort - do you work for free?? Even the guy who did the German "translation" on Google translate got paid 250,000 DGB for his 5 min. of "work".

The dicegames and bet races are complete ripoffs though. In comparison I believe the lottery is fair as it now stands considering risk/reward

That is all good and fine, but you are making 20% profit if my math serves me.  Welcome to capitalism, that is not my primary concern.

My primary concern is that this is NOT an OFFICIAL DigiByte Lottery and you are MISLEADING in your title of the lottery as THE DigiByte Lottery.  

Please correct any misleading statements about Dev support, involvement, or the OFFICIAL status of this lottery.  The Devs accepting an offer to roll a random number for the draw does NOT = official or support.  

What would you call it then, I don't really see the problem. The dev team haven't complained. It's THE lottery on the DigiByte thread. This isn't North Korea you know, where the leaders do and decide EVERYTHING.

The first 21 characters of the thread title are IDENTICAL to the OP launch post for this coin.  That is misleading at best, fraudulent at worst.  There needs to be a large unmistakable statement at the top of your thread and posts declaring that the lottery is NOT official.

The Devs are currently busy working on, wait for it......... Developing.  I am certain you will see a comment in the near future asking similar changes for them.  In the meantime, if it doesn't change in the next ten minutes I am reporting it to the moderators of this sub-forum.

It isn't personal, look at my other posts.  I tend to be a positive person.  There is just too much potential for abuse in this situation.

Are you for real, you crack me up LOL. Do whatever you want. I'm not changing anything. Do your worst LOL. Could be worth a laugh.

I'm somewhat dis-heartened by the levity of your comments.  There have been a great number of scams and thefts in this community and it should not be taken lightly or in jest. 

I have reluctantly reported your thread, despite the fact that I absolutely love it when people want to promote this coin, even if it is for monetary gain.

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

What would you call it then, I don't really see the problem. The dev team haven't complained. It's THE lottery on the DigiByte thread. This isn't North Korea you know, where the leaders do and decide EVERYTHING. It's a silly argument, it bears no real significance for anyone.
Activity: 224

You are right. No offence zaloultra, I am sure it is all with good intentions Smiley You should change the title if it isn't official
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

DGB.Get-By.com Admin
If anyone has a great idea on to what the best way to do the lottery is please let us know. We ourselves were thinking of a fair & transparent way to do this.

1. Payout at least 95%
2. Only accept tickets from users here in the board that created an account more than 2 weeks ago (otherwise the creator of the lottery could easily set up a new account himself that wins)
3. Let digibyte announce the winner
4. Reveal how the draw will be done to prove randomness

1. Why not make it 101% payout  Smiley
2. Great - so about 3 people will buy tickets??
3. He is now.
4. Yeah, put it on CNN

Grin

Any of those dice games or bet races give me a higher chance to win, so no reason for me and many others to participate. The USDE lottery even paid out more than that.Wink

And I believe that all of my 4 points are valid points, but your replies have shown that you do not want to take them serious and even made fun about it, so my little trust in this is now completely gone. Smiley

Maybe, I will start my own lottery where all those 4 points will apply.

I can't see that you even have a single valid point, all I see is that you would like to steal my idea. Please stop trolling, your close to being a Gingermod2.

Those dice games are set up for ALL of you to lose against the "house". They are meant to be played again and again and again in a short period of time and you lose a little almost all the time. If you play that boring dicegame for an hour you will probably have lost 95% of your funds - giving a payout in real termes of 5%. Play the dicegame with 50,000 DGB for an hour and your left with 2,500 DGB, making a loss of 47,500. Any of those dicegames or bet races will make you broke.

Play the DigiByte Lottery on the other hand and you may win up to 300,000 DGB.

DigiByte Lottery

Welcome to the first ever DigiByte Digi-Lottery.

Tickets sold: 24
Tickets left: 126
Here is your chance to win up to 300000 DGB if all tickets are sold.

Prizes!
1st price - 50% of the prize pool (300,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
2st price - 20% of the prize pool (120,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
3rd price - 10% of the prize pool (60,000  DGB if all tickets are sold)

How will the lottery be done

• A dedicated new account/wallet will be used for this purpose only. Payment for tickets and winnings will be paid from same wallet.
• When 150 tickets are sold I will take the amount of tickets and correspond them with the paymentaddress used.
• If less than 150 tickets have been sold within 5 days, the lottery will start regardless. If less than 5 tickets are sold, the lottery will be cancelled and fully refunded.
• I will use a randomizer from 1 to a 150 (if the number of tickets sold are less than a hundred, say 64, then the randomizer will be set to draw from 1 to 64 and so on).
• Each ticket will cost 4000 DGB. Pay to this address DEB9iMJzdkFa8FWsRVabzUzuJLfaEVk746
• Notify your payment and number of tickets at this thread ➜ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-423204

Lottery drawing will take place on Friday the 24th or when all tickets are sold out.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edit: The dev Mr. DigiByte has agreed to draw first prize. I will send the info to him before he draws it. Completely transparent and now with the participation of the devs.
Edit: I have raised First Prize to a whopping 300,000 DGB to make the DigiByte Lottery even more exciting.

On another note. Don't waste your Digi's on a worthless dicegame. It's a complete ripoff. Those dice games are set up for ALL of you to lose against the "house". They are meant to be played again and again and again in a short period of time and you lose a little almost all the time. If you play that boring dicegame for an hour you will probably have lost 95% of your funds - giving a payout in real termes of 5%. Play the dicegame with 50,000 DGB for an hour and your left with 2,500 DGB, making a loss of 47,500.
Any of those dicegames or bet races will make you broke.

Play the DigiByte Lottery on the other hand and you may win up to 300,000 DGB  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
SUPPORT DIGIBYTE

Support DigiByte and fill the forum with important information from this thread regarding everything that DigiByte represents. If we wish to attract new users, we need to offer them a place to learn and ask questions

DigiByte Forum is Online

Activity: 421
Activity: 421
Jump to: