Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1705. (Read 3058780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Difficulty began to fall. Does this loss of interest?

DOGE poo rush.

PS: eбyчий ЛOP вeздe зaeбaли cвaлитe в cвoй copтиp.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Difficulty began to fall. Does this loss of interest?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I sell whith coinmarket and he not want to give my BTC; My whitdraw not work Shocked
Activity: 36
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 40
The difficulty is dropping a lot!
Activity: 112
The only problem I've had on the exchange is that it keeps logging me out apart from that it's all good. Give it a week and they should iron out some the bugs and hopefully get a bigger faster server.
CoinEX and cryptsy have been around a lot longer than CoinMarket.io and are still only marginally better  Huh
Pretty good volume, reasonably steady price/value.  
No epic dump as many anticipated, though we will still see some more dumping in the future likely.

Are you kidding? Currently DGB = fucking DOGE. Probably DIGI was reasonable offer.

It was a mistake to ask for this exchange, it's totally unreliable, buggy, money-less and we are listed along USDe and noble shitcoins. Now it's almost dead, I can't login.
Will hold all my coins to the bitter end. I never sold a dime there.

It's up and running again now.

It seems infinite redirect there.

yeah, it's down again. Bumpy ride for the host.
legendary
No epic dump as many anticipated, though we will still see some more dumping in the future likely.

Are you kidding? Currently DGB = fucking DOGE. Probably DIGI was reasonable offer.

It was a mistake to ask for this exchange, it's totally unreliable, buggy, money-less and we are listed along USDe and noble shitcoins. Now it's almost dead, I can't login.

It seems infinite redirect there.

legendary

It was a mistake to ask for this exchange, it's totally unreliable, buggy, money-less and we are listed along with USDe, klondike and noble shitcoins. Now it's almost dead, I can't login.
Guys, I think I'm going to buy some Digis as the price is really low atm and I can get 100x more than by just trying to mine it myself. However, I'm not sure how I can transfer money from either Paypal or my non-US bank account to get DGB. Can anyone advise me? Many Thanks

You could try trading directly from USD to DGB on this forum.

Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-dgb-buysell-spreadsheet-412820

Just be careful with whom you trade with.  Wink
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Guys, I think I'm going to buy some Digis as the price is really low atm and I can get 100x more than by just trying to mine it myself. However, I'm not sure how I can transfer money from either Paypal or my non-US bank account to get DGB. Can anyone advise me? Many Thanks
btc-e.com can transfer USD to Paypal at 7% taxes
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The real value will be when it hits Cryptsy.  That coinmarket site is brand new and nobody knows about it.

They also don't have payout!

Just click on withdraw on your wallet page..

all works, ty!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
That darn dice game re-posting is getting quite annoying, none of my coins will be going there.

In other news, I think today was a damn good first day for exchange entrance. 

Steady wins the race - and I think DGB is off to a great start in that respect.
Activity: 56
The real value will be when it hits Cryptsy.  That coinmarket site is brand new and nobody knows about it.

Just click on withdraw on your wallet page..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 225

Agreed
Jump to: