Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1707. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I saw alot people dumb this coin. Cheesy . Hold this coin. This coin very quickly to confirm transaction... This coin for feature. Dont do stupid.

Let idiots dump, they selling free coins from giveaways. Now they will mine this amount of coins for a month. They will buy DGB back at 10x price by the end of the february.

Men that's true.

With this price the 21 billion coins only costs 27k in dollars. To cheap isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I saw alot people dumb this coin. Cheesy . Hold this coin. This coin very quickly to confirm transaction... This coin for feature. Dont do stupid.

Let idiots dump, they selling free coins from giveaways. Now they will mine this amount of coins for a month. They will buy DGB back at 10x price by the end of the february.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Cryptosaur's dev
Activity: 224
DigiByte Forum is Online

All comments and suggestions are welcome. Because of provider changes, I need to ask all previous users to register again. I'm sorry for your troubles, but there was no way to recover the database from previous hosting.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Wasted 1 day mining dogescamcoin, back to DGB for 1 month.

Same, mined dogecoin for 1 day and got less units than when I mined digis which are actually worth more and have a much greater potential of increasing in value. Won't do that mistake again!

Tbh, my hash is so low that I get less than 100 DGB mined in 24 hours so I'm actually betting a lot here, and I'm also putting a lot of effort in supporting this coin for free. Donations are of course always welcome!! DMy5uo7CojfqCVi7XDVzEaktG7RGWbYnyQ

Have some ideas on how to increase our reach, will post later today.

Keep on spreading the word: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
legendary
DDfFUAyeY8iUK1zgRVnMKeEzE1GHrZGhVY (i need 500 to make my stash 15k please help me)

Join giveaway on coinmarket.io

Morning Sammy. You have a link for me please
legendary
DDfFUAyeY8iUK1zgRVnMKeEzE1GHrZGhVY (i need 500 to make my stash 15k please help me)

Join giveaway on coinmarket.io
DigiByte Forum is Online

All comments and suggestions are welcome. Because of provider changes, I need to ask all previous users to register again. I'm sorry for your troubles, but there was no way to recover the database from previous hosting.

Looks nice. Regestered Smiley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
DigiByte Forum is Online

Activity: 84

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3339
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3339

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/digibyte/
legendary
Wasted 1 day mining dogescamcoin, back to DGB for 1 month.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I averaged 64 DGB mining in 24 hours, you think it's worth in the medium term?

Look at it this way, if you mine say 60 DGB per day for the next month that will give you 1800 DGB. It may be nothing now but in a couple of years time you may well swap that three letter symbol with USD! It all depends on your aim, if it's to make a fast buck then you're mining the wrong currency. DGB is in for the long run.
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Dice at Bitdice.CC ! %0.5 House Edge

Get 555 DGB Bonus !

What you have to do is: Quote this all post and write your player alias. (right top) Get 555 DGB

Play Now

Sarahiko
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
any coins?  Grin     

DS994QsJ5nWnQLrNMCw86n48Zd7sQAahqZ
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
24h volume: 11.63 BTC

Pretty damn good for the first 12 hours of trading dgb.
Jump to: