Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1709. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Get in IRC http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#digibytecoin help commence the dump party. much profits

Silly speculators Smiley
Sell and you will regret the day you got too smart for your own good.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
0.00000125 really? Fuck you guys. I won't sell. 0.0000125 or 0.000125 but not this shit. I'll better eat my coins. I'll wait difficulty = 200
Activity: 196
DigiByteTalk will be online in 8h

Need to get some sleep while domain propagates.

Thank you for understanding

Awesome, I can't wait!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
DigiByteTalk will be online in 8h

Need to get some sleep while domain propagates.

Thank you for understanding
Activity: 238
Your coin is at 55 satoshis, how do you feel?

100+ satoshis

The highest volume is at 55 satoshis

1 Million Digishits
0.55 BTC

Well, I'll put a sell order up for 2 millon Digi at 1 BTC/DGB then.  Then the most value will be at $821 / DGB!!!!

You're an idiot.  It doesn't matter where a buy price is if it isn't ever fulfilled.  In the same vein, I'm sure you have people with over 1 million DGB lining up to sell their's at 1/3rd the market rate.  Sounds legit.  People always love to throw away money.

Sell orders at higher levels will eventually get depleted bud

Oh looks, it's happening
Activity: 32
Still waiting for domain register to propagate DigiByteTalk Forum.

Sorry for the delay!

It's cool.  Thanks for setting it up.
Still waiting for domain register to propagate DigiByteTalk Forum.

Sorry for the delay!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WTS 100KDGB  exchange  LTC or BTC    To bring the price  PM I
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
The exchange seems to be OK, withdrawed BTC and DGB and both arrived immediatelly.
Activity: 3
Price is what it is on a new exchange that investors are unlikely to trust. A more established exchange like coinedup/cryptsy etc. would likely attract more investors/miners.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Price now stabilizing between 130 and 160 satoshis. Seems to be a market value, its distribution and all abilities are very similar to EAC. It seems to be the most competing altcoins now - EAC and DGB are at similar level.

100+ satoshis

1 Million Digishits
0.55 BTC

Well, I'll put a sell order up for 2 millon Digi at 1 BTC/DGB then.  Then the most value will be at $821 / DGB!!!!

You're an idiot.  It doesn't matter where a buy price is if it isn't ever fulfilled.  In the same vein, I'm sure you have people with over 1 million DGB lining up to sell their's at 1/3rd the market rate.  Sounds legit.  People always love to throw away money.

They may, they may not.  You state your opinion as fact and that the coin must go down to 55 satoshi.  It may, it likely won't, but you're reliance on opinion as fact is as sad as the rest of your trolling.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
No matter how hard you try to get it on exchanges, i'm not selling a single DGB... THEY ARE MINE!!
Activity: 238

100+ satoshis

1 Million Digishits
0.55 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
coinmarket.io is so fast compared to big exchanges haha, that's a delight  Smiley

100+ satoshis

1 Million Digishits
0.55 BTC

Activity: 26
@ ginger
 i'm not bitter little lad.
just fed up with trolls hating
why are you hating dgb?
how can you run down a coins value when it's only just started?
how many dgb's do you have for the second time?
 none maybe? oh well you can run and cry in the corner in a couple of months

why are you hating dgb?
Because of the premine, because of the retarded block reward system(double digis first 3 days), this causes insane inflation to the currency, and the blatantly wrong believe the devs have in thinking this coin will not only be worth over a billion dollars in a year, but exceed BTC by 10x in the near future.

how can you run down a coins value when it's only just started?
By dumping its value way down

how many dgb's do you have for the second time?
I've personally dumped 15k but I've amassed enough people to sell @ 55 satoshis(1 million digishits)

His amassed people is anon, who everyone knows isn't your personal army. lol
DigiByteTalk

I waiting for domain to propagate to another server. Unfortunately, all existing users will need to register again.

I'm sorry for the troubles, but there is no time to wait for previous hosting to respond. It's probably faster to set it up again
Jump to: