Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1743. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Personally, with the team behind it, and the general principle behind it being for it to be a "used daily" coin. It should have been called simply "Credits" (yes I know there is a "CreditCoin"). But 50,000 Sci-fi movies can't be wrong. "instant" name recognition... Sci-fi fans around the globe would buy, and use it just for the name...hahaha

Or, you could use the name credits for anything lower than 1,000 Digibytes and Digi's for anything above. Sounds correct too, as Digi sounds like a higher number in relation to credits which sound somewhat singular in pronunciation. Credits would be more a known word for small items like groceries, entertainment, cosmetics, clothing etc...while Digis would be reserved for higher priced items like Houses, Cars, Boats, Computers etc..

What are all your thoughts?

Actually after I wrote that it got me thinking about the possibilities of putting together a team to create such coin myself...lol I have some web design skills, but would need to enlist serious talent, a coin like that would need to be rock solid to make it..

I'm afraid some dudes from a tech forum are already working on "Credits"

Here found their site. Looks promising actually... Fuck I might just invest in this

http://cryptocredits.org/index.html
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Personally, with the team behind it, and the general principle behind it being for it to be a "used daily" coin. It should have been called simply "Credits" (yes I know there is a "CreditCoin"). But 50,000 Sci-fi movies can't be wrong. "instant" name recognition... Sci-fi fans around the globe would buy, and use it just for the name...hahaha

Or, you could use the name credits for anything lower than 1,000 Digibytes and Digi's for anything above. Sounds correct too, as Digi sounds like a higher number in relation to credits which sound somewhat singular in pronunciation. Credits would be more a known word for small items like groceries, entertainment, cosmetics, clothing etc...while Digis would be reserved for higher priced items like Houses, Cars, Boats, Computers etc..

Actually after I wrote that it got me thinking about the possibilities of putting together a team to create such coin myself...lol I have some web design skills, but would need to enlist serious talent, a coin like that would need to be rock solid to make it..

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
http://dgbpool.com/index.php

I want to create the best DGB mining pool in china.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

DGySaD8NQDkkZq1ZNh96YikNDYLcYZ2aBv

DGB is the best coin in the world.
Activity: 98

Activity: 84
Activity: 84
DIGI looks better and sound much better - that will be 8 DIGI's please, for instance.
DGB is shorter and take up less space though.
Activity: 224
The suggestion has been made on IRC to change the DigiByte abv from DGB to DIGI to make it stand out. What do you all think?
Well, if your team is winning you dont change it! we say this a lot over here...

yeah, I say it should stay the same.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The suggestion has been made on IRC to change the DigiByte abv from DGB to DIGI to make it stand out. What do you all think?

I don't like either of those as much as DGBY, though.
DGBY added to list.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 285

I don't like either of those as much as DGBY, though.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Well, if your team is winning you dont change it! we say this a lot over here...
legendary
legendary
legendary
We have a new DigiByte pool that has been added: digi.42coins.com

As always make sure to use different passwords!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is the next step, good job Smiley
Activity: 378
Just did! Curious which exchange it's going to hit first  Cool
legendary
legendary
Our feeling is that the quicker we can hit an exchange, the faster we will achieve a stable price (whatever that may be) the more attractive we will become to merchants.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
yeeeeaaaaaaah!!!!  Cheesy

When will we know which one?

After Devs and exchange holders placed their orders.

I don't think I've seen you post a single comment that wasn't filled with negativity, Take it elsewhere.

I have a lot of positive posts, you notice just negativity. I am pretty happy with DGB, but I think it's to early.
Jump to: