Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1742. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
DAn16Bfx9SoZEPwn8pW3W57ZKL8JyDr9jS

Tweeted
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
tweet done Smiley DPidUajvri3vitbL93RcoGv7ogQwqwwGGv
Activity: 224
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
500 DGB to everyone who tweets @cryptsy, @coinedup & @coinex to add DigiByte!

Thank you!
DJuEkXpYmHysrDAtvdfw9dY4jGNCBAv6E7
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
500 DGB to everyone who tweets @cryptsy, @coinedup & @coinex to add DigiByte!
Activity: 238
Not at all! That site and the things mentioned in it are embarrassing!

Like I say, it's a great name for a cryptocurrency and if a professional team with actual tech skills developed it I could see it becoming the used currency in the future. As mentioned previously, due to movies and books etc, most people would already make a connection between 'Credits' and a worldwide future currency.

Idk man.. The design is pretty professional and it seems like they're launching marketplace ready, 0 premine, and an innovative new block reward system

Try reading the FAQ bro! :^)

I did read the FAQ. Apart from the vague promises of innovation after listing a few ideas already used by other coins the only other feeling I came away with was if a coin pushed by a professional team were serious, the first iteration of their flagship site would have more than a basic grasp of English.

I hope they do fine. However, with little expertise (as demonstrated by the amateur website) I suspect it will be a waste of an awesome name. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong. We'll see Monday!

Are you seriously shilling this hard? What has digibyte added? "A transparent pre-mine" Wow paint me green and smack me like a disobedient avocado
:^)

The discussion started wasn't about Digibyte being original. You incorrectly made that claim about 'Credits'. A coin doesn't have to be original or innovative to succeed. Indeed, why should it? There are only so many ways to try before you're being original at the cost of using an excellent idea already implemented. I think Digibyte will do well because they seem professional, make things work/look good before releasing it and seem to be putting the effort in.

The only reason I had an opinion about 'Credits' is because the name is brilliant for a cryptocurrency and it would/WILL be a shame when clueless people release a failed version of it. No doubt after somebody could release it again but it will already have been tarnished.

Have some faith buddy boy :^)

Fair enough. We'll leave it at that and hope for the best.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Like I say, it's a great name for a cryptocurrency and if a professional team with actual tech skills developed it I could see it becoming the used currency in the future. As mentioned previously, due to movies and books etc, most people would already make a connection between 'Credits' and a worldwide future currency.

Idk man.. The design is pretty professional and it seems like they're launching marketplace ready, 0 premine, and an innovative new block reward system

I did read the FAQ. Apart from the vague promises of innovation after listing a few ideas already used by other coins the only other feeling I came away with was if a coin pushed by a professional team were serious, the first iteration of their flagship site would have more than a basic grasp of English.

I hope they do fine. However, with little expertise (as demonstrated by the amateur website) I suspect it will be a waste of an awesome name. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong. We'll see Monday!

Are you seriously shilling this hard? What has digibyte added? "A transparent pre-mine" Wow paint me green and smack me like a disobedient avocado

The discussion started wasn't about Digibyte being original. You incorrectly made that claim about 'Credits'. A coin doesn't have to be original or innovative to succeed. Indeed, why should it? There are only so many ways to try before you're being original at the cost of using an excellent idea already implemented. I think Digibyte will do well because they seem professional, make things work/look good before releasing it and seem to be putting the effort in.

The only reason I had an opinion about 'Credits' is because the name is brilliant for a cryptocurrency and it would/WILL be a shame when clueless people release a failed version of it. No doubt after somebody could release it again but it will already have been tarnished.

Fair enough. We'll leave it at that and hope for the best.
Activity: 210
Have up to 200,000 Digibyte for sale! PM me with offers, will accept any reasonable offer

Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
DGB is where it's at for the time being, no need to read FAQ Tongue
Activity: 146
What the hell is a BTC and a DGB, I know what a DIGI is because I have 50 Digi's in my wallet. It's a no brainer. If it had been DIGI from the start 99% would vote for DIGI because that would be what they were used to hear.

I vote for DIGI.

I approve this message  Cool

Edit:

Yeah.. After looking around I'm definitely investing all my BTC and DGB into this. Fucking hyped.

Personally, with the team behind it, and the general principle behind it being for it to be a "used daily" coin. It should have been called simply "Credits" (yes I know there is a "CreditCoin"). But 50,000 Sci-fi movies can't be wrong. "instant" name recognition... Sci-fi fans around the globe would buy, and use it just for the name...hahaha

Or, you could use the name credits for anything lower than 1,000 Digibytes and Digi's for anything above. Sounds correct too, as Digi sounds like a higher number in relation to credits which sound somewhat singular in pronunciation. Credits would be more a known word for small items like groceries, entertainment, cosmetics, clothing etc...while Digis would be reserved for higher priced items like Houses, Cars, Boats, Computers etc..

What are all your thoughts?

Actually after I wrote that it got me thinking about the possibilities of putting together a team to create such coin myself...lol I have some web design skills, but would need to enlist serious talent, a coin like that would need to be rock solid to make it..

I'm afraid some dudes from a tech forum are already working on "Credits"

Here found their site. Looks promising actually... Fuck I might just invest in this

http://cryptocredits.org/index.html
It doesn't look promising at all. It looks embarrassing! It is a great name though. A group who know what they're doing should create it.

Woah, digibyte tryhard fan, calm down man.

Personally, with the team behind it, and the general principle behind it being for it to be a "used daily" coin. It should have been called simply "Credits" (yes I know there is a "CreditCoin"). But 50,000 Sci-fi movies can't be wrong. "instant" name recognition... Sci-fi fans around the globe would buy, and use it just for the name...hahaha

Or, you could use the name credits for anything lower than 1,000 Digibytes and Digi's for anything above. Sounds correct too, as Digi sounds like a higher number in relation to credits which sound somewhat singular in pronunciation. Credits would be more a known word for small items like groceries, entertainment, cosmetics, clothing etc...while Digis would be reserved for higher priced items like Houses, Cars, Boats, Computers etc..

What are all your thoughts?

Actually after I wrote that it got me thinking about the possibilities of putting together a team to create such coin myself...lol I have some web design skills, but would need to enlist serious talent, a coin like that would need to be rock solid to make it..

I'm afraid some dudes from a tech forum are already working on "Credits"

Here found their site. Looks promising actually... Fuck I might just invest in this

http://cryptocredits.org/index.html
It doesn't look promising at all. It looks embarrassing! It is a great name though. A group who know what they're doing should create it.

Yeah, I figured someone was already on it. Oh well, for the time being...DGB to the moon!:)

Lol, good luck I guess! :^)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Yeah, I figured someone was already on it. Oh well, for the time being...DGB to the moon!:)

Jump to: