Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1738. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Tweeted to exchanges like no tomorrow. Haven't received reward. Am I missing something?

You have no luck with rewards/bounties/giveaways Sammy.

No luck at all Smiley

Here's 5k just because I like you despite what everyone else says about you Grin

That's awesome, dude! U R right, I missed translation job while I was driving to office.

Not a dude, but thanks Grin
Activity: 154
Tweeted to exchanges like no tomorrow. Haven't received reward. Am I missing something?

No luck at all Smiley

Here's 5k just because I like you despite what everyone else says about you Grin

OI i can be an asss for 5K Tongue

Look

Activity: 224
I am afraid pickaxe, it's close to 51%, currently net hashrate falls, I am afraid.

By the way I want this hashrate to grow 10x. Should I  raid computer shop? There are tons of R9 290 in warehouse close to me. I'll pump hashrate to da moon before they notice a loss. At a time they notice a loss I'll already became rich motherfucker and all layers will be mine.

What are they charging you for the 290s there?  

google "17000 RUB in USD". I picked up 2x at NY holidays, currently running this sweet couple in office with air conditioner.
Oh, I missed that I can buy at partner price for 15500 RUB.

I have 3 r9 290x and 3 r9 290.  Everyone of my r9 290 run above 900 Kh/s.  The 290x are all stuck at 880 KH/s.  It's strange.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I am afraid pickaxe, it's close to 51%, currently net hashrate falls, I am afraid.

By the way I want this hashrate to grow 10x. Should I  raid computer shop? There are tons of R9 290 in warehouse close to me. I'll pump hashrate to da moon before they notice a loss. At a time they notice a loss I'll already became rich motherfucker and all layers will be mine.

google "17000 RUB in USD". I picked up 2x at NY holidays, currently running this sweet couple in office with air conditioner.
Oh, I forget that I can buy at partner price for 15500 RUB.
Activity: 224

legendary

legendary

No luck at all Smiley

That's awesome, dude! U R right, I missed translation job while I was driving to office.
legendary
DGB Sent! If we missed anyone from Twitter please PM us on here or twitter and we will send your DGB in the morning. We are out for the night! Catch you all tomorrow!

Ty. Xxx.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

No luck at all Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Looks like we will hit 100 pages on this thread tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your support and commitment to making DigiByte better each and every day!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DGB Sent! If we missed anyone from Twitter please PM us on here or twitter and we will send your DGB in the morning. We are out for the night! Catch you all tomorrow!
legendary
Altcoin Mania!!!
Good job on the Mobile App.  A step in the right direction  Grin

I fully agree, looks very clean.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Good job on the Mobile App.  A step in the right direction  Grin
legendary
@BTCBull, I hope you got a lot of BTC to make your bull job.

lol not too sure what you mean.

Noobs everywhere... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charging_Bull

Yes that's precisely what I'm referring to as bull. I'm bullish on BTC. Still don't get what you mean and saying noobs everywhere just confuses me more. Huh Am I missing something, lol

I believe you'll aggressively trade DGB ;-). I thought that you don't know what Bull means, said noob. Peace.
Altcoin Mania!!!

Noobs everywhere... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charging_Bull

Yes that's precisely what I'm referring to as bull. I'm bullish on BTC. Still don't get what you mean and saying noobs everywhere just confuses me more. Huh Am I missing something, lol
legendary
Altcoin Mania!!!

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
welcome to join this pool ,it's 210M now,GO GO GO! Kiss

http://dgb.idcray.com:808/
Jump to: