Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1749. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Will keep there untill the exchanges are hit and the coin becomes listed at sites such as coinwarz..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We seem to be stable at around 1GH/s which is great. Its enough to keep the network nice and secure but not too much that mining becomes worthless. Plenty of time to mine some more DGB
Yep, it's nice to see that dif. isn't jumping randomly to too high values...hopefully will continue with this type of curve.
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
We seem to be stable at around 1GH/s which is great. Its enough to keep the network nice and secure but not too much that mining becomes worthless. Plenty of time to mine some more DGB
Activity: 84
Is this coin in any exchange? Anyone selling?

Exchange not ATM
People Seeling yes, not me  Cheesy
I only have 11,5K  Embarrassed
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Hello all.

I am currently mining DGB on the pickaxe.cc pool.
I keep missing the DigiByte GiveAway threads. They are always closed by the time I get to them. As this coin is partially premined. I would definitely like to get in on some of those promotional coins. Have an address for donations in my signature  Grin Is there a twitter or a website where I can quickly find out about new promotional giveaways for the coin?

My next question is DGB exchanges, what are the chances we are going to get on Cryptsy or even BTC-E ? What do you guys think is the value of 1 DGB in terms of bitcoin or USD?

Thanks guys, I think this is an interesting coin. I have faith in it and have stopped mining other altcoins for now and am stacking up a lot of DGB!

I know this is a smarmy answer, but it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it Smiley  
What would you be willing to part with in BTC or USD to buy a DigiByte?

I guess that depends where you expect it to go in 1 month, 6 months, a year.
I personally feel that there are some people that are writing it off and might regret it later, but who am I to say such a thing?

In the end, eggs, steak, spaceships, DigiBytes...... They are worth what the market will bear.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Join our pool! Www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

No downtime/speed issues since the launch of the coin! Stratum with VARDIFF, 99% accepted shares since launch!

And most important, 0% FEE
Activity: 7
Hello all.

I am currently mining DGB on the pickaxe.cc pool.
I keep missing the DigiByte GiveAway threads. They are always closed by the time I get to them. As this coin is partially premined. I would definitely like to get in on some of those promotional coins. Have an address for donations in my signature  Grin Is there a twitter or a website where I can quickly find out about new promotional giveaways for the coin?

My next question is DGB exchanges, what are the chances we are going to get on Cryptsy or even BTC-E ? What do you guys think is the value of 1 DGB in terms of bitcoin or USD?

Thanks guys, I think this is an interesting coin. I have faith in it and have stopped mining other altcoins for now and am stacking up a lot of DGB!
we crashed 1GH net hash today - diff skyrockets to over 14 now... seems like more people are joining this Smiley

Ye was about to say the diff jump alot over night. All good though nice to see this coin flourishing

More importantly, the network hash has been VERY consistent since launch, steadily growing but not jumpy.

True  Grin
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
we crashed 1GH net hash today - diff skyrockets to over 14 now... seems like more people are joining this Smiley

Ye was about to say the diff jump alot over night. All good though nice to see this coin flourishing

More importantly, the network hash has been VERY consistent since launch, steadily growing but not jumpy.
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..

Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....
Great to hear you have been able to withdraw coins from the pool!

Thanks.  Hope everyone enjoy with DGB ~
Activity: 28
Activity: 8
Is this coin in any exchange? Anyone selling?
Activity: 73
Thank you! We do have a long term strategy and we do have several goals. BitcoinTate is getting ready to fly to Arizona next week for some important meetings to get some very innovative things started for DigiByte. No other coins will be able to come close to the marketing strategy being planned for DigiByte at the moment. We don't want to announce it yet until the coin is more established and we are on some exchanges!

It seems like there's a positive, but disproportionate amount of stuff going on in AZ (as an AZ native, I think it's cool =)  Is he meeting with Scharmbeck?
Activity: 261
Digibyte, I really like what you're saying and this makes me want to mine even more DGBs as your aim is to turn this cryptocurrency into something concrete rather than it just becoming another coin purely for market speculation and profit making.

Have you layed out any long-term business plan in terms of the strategy you are going to implement in order to achieve your goals? Just curious to know. I have high expectations for DGB!
Thank you! We do have a long term strategy and we do have several goals. BitcoinTate is getting ready to fly to Arizona next week for some important meetings to get some very innovative things started for DigiByte. No other coins will be able to come close to the marketing strategy being planned for DigiByte at the moment. We don't want to announce it yet until the coin is more established and we are on some exchanges!

Sounds like you're doing a really good job. Happy to be part of it and hope to see DGB flourish.
Activity: 36
 Grin expectancy
We have no plans to "dump." Why kill something that has the potential to be used in brick & mortar retail stores around the world? DigiByte has the potential to become a billion dollar payment system in the next couple years. As stated several times, we are in this for the long haul.

We are in the process of establishing an actual foundation and partnering with an existing 501 3(c) organization. Many discussions are underway right now.

Digibyte, I really like what you're saying and this makes me want to mine even more DGBs as your aim is to turn this cryptocurrency into something concrete rather than it just becoming another coin purely for market speculation and profit making.

Have you layed out any long-term business plan in terms of the strategy you are going to implement in order to achieve your goals? Just curious to know. I have high expectations for DGB!
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We have no plans to "dump." Why kill something that has the potential to be used in brick & mortar retail stores around the world? DigiByte has the potential to become a billion dollar payment system in the next couple years. As stated several times, we are in this for the long haul.

We are in the process of establishing an actual foundation and partnering with an existing 501 3(c) organization. Many discussions are underway right now.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Everyone should be prepared for growing pains.  Just don't be the guy who bought a pizza for 10 million DGB and a year or so regrets giving up a fortune for a pizza.

Ok, it follows that 1000 DGB = 1 BTC. Nice!

Well, I don't think that's gonna happen. I really like DGB, but there are too many. (21 billion). Don't you think $1 (for instance) is a little optimistic?

It will take 4 years for the 1st 12 Billion DGB to be generated. A lot can happen in 4 years time. The market cap of Bitcoin went from $200 million at the end of 2012 to $11 Billion at its peak a month or so ago. According to coinmarketcap the total value of all crypto's right now is: "Total Market Cap: $ 13,398,342,860"

If the same jump occurs in 2014 (which we all know is very possible) that puts the total market cap of cryptos over $100 billion. For DigiByte to capture $5 billion of that is not a far stretch as only 4 billion will be created in the first year.

Wall-street is getting ready to dump billions into Bitcoin in the next few months. That will all trickle down as many people are seeing the problems with Bitcoin and looking to other alt coins.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-16/wall-street-sees-bitcoin-legacy-as-payment-system-currencies.html
Activity: 261

Jump to: