Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1751. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
So the general consensus seems to be that idcray took the DGB and ran? There goes ~10k I guess  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Several merchants have messaged us telling us they are interested in accepting DigiByte as a payment but they need an exchange to trade it first!

Keep messaging your favorite exchange to add DigiByte!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Been mining this for a while... Started on xtrapool.
That was a great choice.

Now I see some posts about idcray. Hope it's just some networking issues.
Seems like a few of the pools for this coin are run by bad apples...

Btw, I mine on Get-by, and it's good. If I'm not mistaken, that's creativecuriosity's pool, so thanks for that. It's been going pretty good for me.
Also, thanks to xploited for doing lots of work on android for us. I'll definitely be using the android wallet at some point. If I come across your DGB address I'll send you some for your work.
Thanks for the love mintzone Smiley
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
His donation address is in the wallet so you can send it directly from there!

Very Nice!
Thanks guys. DigiByte is looking to be a great crypto.
legendary
That was a great choice.

Btw, I mine on Get-by, and it's good. If I'm not mistaken, that's creativecuriosity's pool, so thanks for that. It's been going pretty good for me.
Also, thanks to xploited for doing lots of work on android for us. I'll definitely be using the android wallet at some point. If I come across your DGB address I'll send you some for your work.
His donation address is in the wallet so you can send it directly from there!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
That was a great choice.

legendary
We would like to welcome xploited to the core development team. xploited has been invaluable at getting a Android Wallet up and running very quickly!
legendary
Also send a tweet @cryptsy and one @CoinedUp!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Dear dgb.idcray.com, could you send me 1 million please?!
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....
i lost coin 35k DGB.it's pool sever close http://dgb.idcray.com:808

please solve

my DGB address:DALBdGDYMZzXNP1RxmDHpNfhMzMGdLQ6fCun
I lost about 4K Sad
Has anyone had any contact with the pool administrator? Last we heard they were getting DDOSD?

I lost ~10K, including the last Withdrawal (9.5K). I think the pool administrator is premeditated. He increase the translation fee (5 dgb per TX) to make us do Withdrawal with big acount (leave more DGB coins on his server). Then he said his pool were getting DDOSD. After that, he disappear, and our DGBs disappear too.

If I am wrong, I will say sorry to my Chinese friend (the pool admin).

After some search, I think the pool admin's wallet is following, and now he is cash them out.

http://altexplorer.net/address/DAVY2savYBEqt99uBxs667Fgcb1dwc1XTh
legendary
Just wanted to give an update of what we are working on:

1) We are testing the android wallet and are looking to release it in the next couple days.
2) We will be updating the Windows, Mac and Linux Wallets to enable QR Code support as well as the source.
3) We will be making several additions to the DigiByte website.
5) We are working on a downloadable windows wallet installer
6) We are working on training material to use DigiMan to teach people the basics of a wallet and how it functions.
7) Have some meetings scheduled to for marketing, adding merchants and more.

We need to get on some exchange to be more appealing to merchants!

CoinedUp:
Send a tweet @CoinedUp
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/

Cryptsy
Send a tweet @cryptsy
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

2. Hmm... set less priority
6. WTF, who wants?
legendary
New DigiByte Pool Has Been Launched!

http://dgb.cryptocoinlovers.com/

Make sure to use a different password on all pools!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
I think anyone should be able to start a store, however un-professional, and accept DigiBytes. 
The community thanks you. 
Just don't expect a bounty: your bounty is the joy and profit of accepting DigiBytes Cheesy

-----------

For those of you talking a moment ago about pools and auto-payout, and all that jazz...

We are still mining @ dgb.Get-By.com with auto-payout enabled.

I have given out my last disbursement for users who refuse to use a unique password, however.
So if you join, use a unique and strong password or risk your own coins friends.

That said, anyone is welcome Smiley
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....
i lost coin 35k DGB.it's pool sever close http://dgb.idcray.com:808

please solve

my DGB address:DALBdGDYMZzXNP1RxmDHpNfhMzMGdLQ6fCun
I lost about 4K Sad
Has anyone had any contact with the pool administrator? Last we heard they were getting DDOSD?

I lost ~10K, including the last Withdrawal (9.5K). I think the pool administrator is premeditated. He increase the translation fee (5 dgb per TX) to make us do Withdrawal with big acount (leave more DGB coins on his server). Then he said his pool were getting DDOSD. After that, he disappear, and our DGBs disappear too.

If I am wrong, I will say sorry to my Chinese friend (the pool admin).

------
update 2014.01.17 7:00ap UTC MY Withdrawal is successful just now.  And sorry for my suspecting about this pool.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Hi, I'm just interested in the crypto-currencies. I am a freelance graphic designer and I also work in a graphic design agency. I use advanced software such as 3D Studio Max, Blender, Maya, Photoshop. I decided to offer the Digibyte as a method of payment. I am very confident about your coin. I hope so also to offer my skills to someone in the community.
Here is the link to my website:
http://walterandersonjob.wix.com/design3d #! contact / czpl

Read "I decided to make easy 200K by creating website on free hosting in 5 minutes".

yeah lol that one does seem fishy. Graphic designer yet uses a free web design template.

Getting downvoted pretty hard on the coinedup reddit lol.
legendary
Hi, I'm just interested in the crypto-currencies. I am a freelance graphic designer and I also work in a graphic design agency. I use advanced software such as 3D Studio Max, Blender, Maya, Photoshop. I decided to offer the Digibyte as a method of payment. I am very confident about your coin. I hope so also to offer my skills to someone in the community.
Here is the link to my website:
http://walterandersonjob.wix.com/design3d #! contact / czpl

Read "I decided to make easy 200K by creating website on free hosting in 5 minutes".
Activity: 136
Activity: 154
If the admin of pickaxe.cc is around, PM me as my account is locked.

Thanks Smiley
Jump to: