Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1757. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I would like to say Thanks to Luckyminers, because from begging I use their pools and never had a single problem!

Keep up good job guys!
Activity: 56
IDcray is down!!!!

How long has it been down?
Activity: 29
WTB DIGIBYTE
PM with offers please
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
What about wallet improvements? I am on OSX, when I click DGB icon in dock wallet won't appear on the screen, I must right click, select "show/hide DigiByte". So annoying. DOGE's awesome wallet is a good start.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Been mining with a 5770 for two days, please help me out this all i have to show for it Sad

DDfFUAyeY8iUK1zgRVnMKeEzE1GHrZGhVY

Thank you

I do not have much DGB. I have sent few DGB's to your address. Please continue mining.
legendary
5 cents about cryptsy. There are rumours about it, seems to be a scam. They want palm to make coin listed. They want a part of premined capital. There will be selling order (see DOGE charts) placed before us. Dev's please don't feed it if this is more than rumour. Don't kill your coin.

What is wrong if a trading platform takes a fee for adding a coin and giving the privilege to the devs to add their trades first? Why is everybody automatically shouting "SCAM" when a business asks for a fee or when a small percentage is pre-mined (especially when it is announced).

Sure, it is not in favor for the community, but it does not make it a scam.

Exchange takes fee, so why the fuck there is additional hidden shit? Look at their fee for LTC withdrawal, they for long time stealing 10% of average LTC miner daily income.

They are not 'stealing', they made a trading platform. It's their reward for doing it and people seem to go along with it. It's called business, sometimes it's not fair.

This is impossible fee I have ever seen. Such fee MUST be in bold font in "Deposit" dialog. Otherwise this is a trap.
Activity: 8
Activity: 42
5 cents about cryptsy. There are rumours about it, seems to be a scam. They want palm to make coin listed. They want a part of premined capital. There will be selling order (see DOGE charts) placed before us. Dev's please don't feed it if this is more than rumour. Don't kill your coin.

What is wrong if a trading platform takes a fee for adding a coin and giving the privilege to the devs to add their trades first? Why is everybody automatically shouting "SCAM" when a business asks for a fee or when a small percentage is pre-mined (especially when it is announced).

Exchange takes fee, so why the fuck there is additional hidden shit? Look at their fee for LTC withdrawal, they for long time stealing 10% of average LTC miner daily income.

They are not 'stealing', they made a trading platform. It's their reward for doing it and people seem to go along with it. It's called business, sometimes it's not fair.
legendary

Activity: 146
Getting listed on Cryptsy would be great.
 Cool
Activity: 28

Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

I have read some of the rumors as you have, unfortunately I don't think the dev team has any say over whether a third party chooses to list the currency for exchange or not.

On a side note, I have good experience with coinedup, despite them being viewed as a sort of 'lesser' exchange.  Although I must admit, I have never withdrew any sizable amount of coin to really test their resolve.

Unfortunately, that is the state of crypto-currency at the moment Sad
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Is dgb.idcray.com pool down I cannot seem to access the webpage anymore, my browser is telling me the webpage is unavailable. Its been like this for a while now.

My DGB coins are still in there  Embarrassed

Come join http://dgb.luckyminers.com

+1 come join the fun
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Is dgb.idcray.com pool down I cannot seem to access the webpage anymore, my browser is telling me the webpage is unavailable. Its been like this for a while now.

Come join http://dgb.luckyminers.com
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
I'm still buying DGB people, feel free to PM me when you got and price.
legendary
Activity: 42

Site says that they are having DDOS attacks....

Our pool is stable since launch though!  Grin

0% FEE

www.pickaxe.cc/digi

Activity: 29

Activity: 11
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5466028/Capture.JPG

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5466028/Capture2.JPG

Been mining with a 5770 for two days, please help me out this all i have to show for it Sad

DDfFUAyeY8iUK1zgRVnMKeEzE1GHrZGhVY

Thank you

Sent you 500 Smiley

Lucky you kimbo! With my pathetic 10Kh/s hashrate I barely made 50 DGB after almost one full day of mining.

I wonder if it's actually worth continuing to mine...wish I had a better gpu and I can't afford a new one atm.

Any donation will be hugely appreciated!

I've sent you 150 DGB Smiley

I have sent him 1000 DGB.
I am a lovely dutchmen Cheesy

I don't have so high hashrate with my gtx760 and gt640 Cheesy
Jump to: