Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1800. (Read 3055600 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
It looks like the get-by.com pool is compromised.

I just checked my mining in the dgb.get-by.com DigiByte mining pool twice - once about 15 minutes ago, and again just a few minutes ago.

My balances were zeroed out and this address was in my control panel:

D5kHqmjyfSvDkwcAfaAbW9epAZD5ge1gD9

I never entered it. This machine hasn't been compromised, and I've never even set up the DigiByte wallet.

Also, the automatic payout was set to 1 coin. I never do that.

It looks like the dgb.get-by.com mining pool server has been compromised. Might be a good idea for other people to check and see if this has happened to them.

I've emailed them, but from previous experience, I never get responses from mining pool operators.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alert-get-bycom-digibyte-server-compromise-funds-stolen-413334

Lost everything. Sad

Lost nothing Smiley  

That said, I did put the site into maintenance mode and froze auto-payments until I can get to the bottom of this!

Reviewing transaction logs as we speak.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Diff was too high yesterday, now mining again Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
It looks like the get-by.com pool is compromised.

I just checked my mining in the dgb.get-by.com DigiByte mining pool twice - once about 15 minutes ago, and again just a few minutes ago.

My balances were zeroed out and this address was in my control panel:

D5kHqmjyfSvDkwcAfaAbW9epAZD5ge1gD9

I never entered it. This machine hasn't been compromised, and I've never even set up the DigiByte wallet.

Also, the automatic payout was set to 1 coin. I never do that.

It looks like the dgb.get-by.com mining pool server has been compromised. Might be a good idea for other people to check and see if this has happened to them.

I've emailed them, but from previous experience, I never get responses from mining pool operators.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alert-get-bycom-digibyte-server-compromise-funds-stolen-413334

Lost everything. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 16
btw Digibyte, I still can't post on the giveaway thread.

Is this normal? Is it because I'm a junior member in these forums?

DDpKEDtG4ToMpFadKGnHULdi6W2Tff3csE

Giveaway thread was locked. There is another giveaway coming up soon.
Activity: 14
btw Digibyte, I still can't post on the giveaway thread.

Is this normal? Is it because I'm a junior member in these forums?

DDpKEDtG4ToMpFadKGnHULdi6W2Tff3csE
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Honestly? 
Really? 
DDoS AGAIN?

Someone doesn't want to share their lunch I think Sad ;(

I'm on it.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Seems like a great crypto so far. Keep it up guys!

I have no evidence to prove one way or the other, and I refuse to cast accusations unless I have evidence.

The problem with mining pool scams is that no one cares, "It won't happen to ME." 
Until they attempt to cash out a large amount of coins....

In fairness, even our pool got hammered with DDoS and penetration attempts.
The only difference was that we had a team of people watching it unfold and our servers are in a datacenterer, not a basement.

Sad part is: the pools that lost, what was it, millions? of coins, still have more hash power on the network Sad
Unfortunately, I had to attend to some personal matters shortly after launch, so I wasn't here to promote.

I made sure the pool was up and running and then left the servers to the competent care of the tech crew Smiley

That said, you can rest assured there isn't any of that funny business going on @ our pool.
No one can guarantee perfection, certainly we can't either, but I'll be damned if I don't do absolutely everything I can to stop it!

---

"Drink, rabbel-rouse, and mine with the pirates and ninjas @ dgb.Get-By.com!"

All coins since launch accounted for except one, I dropped it in the sofa.

I can attest to the fact that this pool is good. Mining here since launch and no problems whatsoever so far. Very smooth!  Smiley

To you kind sir, a toast with thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 35
Seems like a great crypto so far. Keep it up guys!

I have no evidence to prove one way or the other, and I refuse to cast accusations unless I have evidence.

The problem with mining pool scams is that no one cares, "It won't happen to ME."  

The only difference was that we had a team of people watching it unfold and our servers are in a datacenterer, not a basement.

Sad part is: the pools that lost, what was it, millions? of coins, still have more hash power on the network Sad
Unfortunately, I had to attend to some personal matters shortly after launch, so I wasn't here to promote.

I made sure the pool was up and running and then left the servers to the competent care of the tech crew Smiley

That said, you can rest assured there isn't any of that funny business going on @ our pool.
No one can guarantee perfection, certainly we can't either, but I'll be damned if I don't do absolutely everything I can to stop it!

---

I can attest to the fact that this pool is good. Mining here since launch and no problems whatsoever so far. Very smooth!  Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
if someone has too many coins

--> DJCxsbvMwddK6atz7wAUDh6S5KEFedBYmD

lost 70% @ pickaxe
legendary
I am not a pool owner, dudes. Also was fucked up. Wait for next giveaway I hope it can fix your loose. Awesome coin launch by the way, everyone MUST be satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Someone has a few to spare? Lost over 20K on pickaxe.cc :/
D6oGrNGDJ76u812WwqWcdinPhoA8MhJHtP

This pool scam alot people in here, I am victim of this pool too.

As I already said, pool can just take wallet and stop payouts at the start.

If you own this pool , you should send back to me  more 2311  Digibyte
This is log .

34963   2014-01-12 18:23:02   Debit_MP   Confirmed   DGNNk3Rso4sxvfMs9duHEZp6KzhC6Xr2mF    afbda82f3ec6b0a2f6c6d554734abe49fa7669ae5d1f5836521aa109aa2c29e8    n/a   6,731.80722608

Payment address DGNNk3Rso4sxvfMs9duHEZp6KzhC6Xr2mF is not my address. They auto pay to that address without my permision. I think this cheat on me.

My address :AFvNBJRGAi3KS1WvLik77HzRYA3Wu825Fr

Just don't use the same password on every pool.
Activity: 154

If you own this pool , you should send back to me  more 2311  Digibyte
This is log .

34963   2014-01-12 18:23:02   Debit_MP   Confirmed   DGNNk3Rso4sxvfMs9duHEZp6KzhC6Xr2mF    afbda82f3ec6b0a2f6c6d554734abe49fa7669ae5d1f5836521aa109aa2c29e8    n/a   6,731.80722608

Payment address DGNNk3Rso4sxvfMs9duHEZp6KzhC6Xr2mF is not my address. They auto pay to that address without my permision. I think this cheat on me.

My address :AFvNBJRGAi3KS1WvLik77HzRYA3Wu825Fr
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

---

legendary

legendary

Sent.

Activity: 3
20k digibyte for 2 BTC .
hahaha
 Grin Grin
Jump to: