Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1802. (Read 3055600 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 109
selling 10k digibyte for .1 btc
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
A Block Explorer for DigiByte is up on http://altexplorer.net.

Now I see that scam stealed 723K http://altexplorer.net/address/DJzRZmsVrUhWfbwHCkMLAvTC2sZBxgA3jn yo one of his addresses.

Was waiting for the block explorer to check out the thief's address that got me as well.  I know someone else also mentioned another address.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I buy 1 000 000 dgb - 0.005 btc. pm me

I bet your message box is just stuffed with people wanting to sell at that price isn't it? Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
get out of the pools ang solo mine for a bit till we grow and that ddos stop!

Good idea and advisable to those who joined a pool and lost all their coins. And if not better stay with your chosen mining pools.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I lost ATLEAST 7k from the pickaxe pool when all this started  Cry Someone changed my payment address on the pool to the same address someone else posted earlier. Whoever done it is a THEIF!!   Angry

Tried to post here when it happened but didn't realize I would have to wait 4 hours after registering on the site.

I changed my password (and payment address) as soon as i noticed and received coins after that from pickaxe.

If the owners of that pool (or anyone else) would consider helping me out my address is here: DM1VYrrQZHQc8D9pqdL5W5184QvaQLSAVo

If the owners wanted to look into it my user ID is 156.

Many Thanks.

Same to me. Changed my payment address to other payment address. Stay away from this pool pickaxe.cc
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Pickaxe back online with all my coins still there, asked for a manual payout and received it immediately.

WE ARE INDEED BACK ONLINE, PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED, SHOULD ALSO BE MORE STABLE NOW!

http://pickaxe.cc/digi

Account locked, lost coin, is how? I hope to unlock! ID: wyh1021
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
get out of the pools ang solo mine for a bit till we grow and that ddos stop!
Activity: 280
why  modify digit PIN display QQ e-mail not receive mail?can you help me??
Activity: 204

Yeah it's back up, apparently someone couldn't stand our measly 15mh, I guess if you can't get people to join your pool honestly you just ddos the others so folks don't have a choice.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I buy 1 000 000 dgb - 0.05 btc. pm me
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790
Shitcoin Minimalist
I've mined with them before and they've always been good, so I doubt they're scamming. An update would be nice though. 
Activity: 98
Did Valid-error pool scam with our coins, I have been trying all afternoon to get my coins from him, but his website pool is down, CMON VALID-ERROR, FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SCAMMING POOL OPERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Will be like 6+ hours. Will try and time it for Europe & Asia.

Consider giveaway for retweets. Much profit for coin promotion.
Activity: 198
D9RvVKPuj76cLJseT6JRoDMNonARqE3X54
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I lost ATLEAST 7k from the pickaxe pool when all this started  Cry Someone changed my payment address on the pool to the same address someone else posted earlier. Whoever done it is a THEIF!!   Angry

Tried to post here when it happened but didn't realize I would have to wait 4 hours after registering on the site.

I changed my password (and payment address) as soon as i noticed and received coins after that from pickaxe.

If the owners of that pool (or anyone else) would consider helping me out my address is here: DM1VYrrQZHQc8D9pqdL5W5184QvaQLSAVo

Many Thanks.

Same shit bro. Now compensated. Lessons learned.

DGB: DPcox467AEdCe7PJH95nTJWx356qHwtpie
Activity: 221

Many Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Next giveaway will start some time in the next few hours!

well ,to bad for us in europe
its monday 3 a.m
Will be like 6+ hours. Will try and time it for Europe & Asia.
Activity: 84
Next giveaway will start some time in the next few hours!

well ,to bad for us in europe
its monday 3 a.m
Activity: 280
why all DGB Unconfirmed,NO Confirmed,has been in the past 2 hours,Confirmed is 0,pool address:http://dgb.idcray.com:808/index.php
Jump to: